Tops: what’s going on inside your head when...

Spunkinmyarse

As a cumdump, I fully understand how a bottom’s brain works when it comes to sex, but obviously need some help working out the other side of things. 

I’m currently interested in what’s going on inside a top’s head when he sees his own freshly deposited load seeping out of a bottom’s hole.  Some tops seem to be the hit-and-run type: they cum, they pull out, they zip up and go, losing all interest in they’ve just loaded.  But others will linger and play with the bottom’s hole for a few moments, and seem to take great satisfaction in seeing and feeling their own juice safely deposited in its new home.  These are the ones that interest me the most:  what exactly are you thinking at that point?  

Is it a power thing and a feeling of having ‘conquered’ your bottom, or is it a kind of staking out of your territory: a sign to other tops that you’ve been here first and left your mark?  Or is it a sense of planting your DNA inside another human being, and an expectation of it being absorbed and becoming a permanent part of him: a primal male urge to spread yourself around?

The top/bottom dynamic fascinates me (not so good with the versatile stuff lol).  To me the best sex is when the two partners involved are complete complimentary opposites: anatomically, mentally, psychologically.  Let me understand what floats your boat.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

As a cumdump, I fully understand how a bottom’s brain works when it comes to sex, but obviously need some help working out the other side of things. 

I’m currently interested in what’s going on inside a top’s head when he sees his own freshly deposited load seeping out of a bottom’s hole.  Some tops seem to be the hit-and-run type: they cum, they pull out, they zip up and go, losing all interest in they’ve just loaded.  But others will linger and play with the bottom’s hole for a few moments, and seem to take great satisfaction in seeing and feeling their own juice safely deposited in its new home.  These are the ones that interest me the most:  what exactly are you thinking at that point?  

Is it a power thing and a feeling of having ‘conquered’ your bottom, or is it a kind of staking out of your territory: a sign to other tops that you’ve been here first and left your mark?  Or is it a sense of planting your DNA inside another human being, and an expectation of it being absorbed and becoming a permanent part of him: a primal male urge to spread yourself around?

The top/bottom dynamic fascinates me (not so good with the versatile stuff lol).  To me the best sex is when the two partners involved are complete complimentary opposites: anatomically, mentally, psychologically.  Let me understand what floats your boat.

For me I think it is the feeling that I have left my DNA inside you.  I love the feel of ass and the warmth and wetness.  When I shoot I tend to be loud. I can't help it. Maybe it's a primal thing. I'm getting my nut inside you and letting other males know what I've done.  I am also multi orgasmic and so sometimes feeling my cum inside you makes me hard again and I go in for more.  I love when I slide inside and there are other loads in there. Feels so good.  I hope my bottoms hold in my cum and DNA as long as possible and absorb it too. One fuck bud said to me years ago, "when you cum in me you always are with me and of course I'm open to have you dump your load/loads in me again and again." That turned me on so much I dumped 2 more loads in him that day!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

Depends.  If I’m just out to bust my load and GTFO that’s what I do.  But If I’m into the bottom and have time to stick around I really enjoy eating my fresh load out of his just-fucked hole.  And if I’m really into the bottom I’ll feed it back to him, which usually gets me turned on enough to fuck him again and leave another load.

Edited by Qban
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 6

On 2/8/2020 at 7:39 AM, bihairy said:

For me I think it is the feeling that I have left my DNA inside you.  I love the feel of ass and the warmth and wetness.  When I shoot I tend to be loud. I can't help it. Maybe it's a primal thing. I'm getting my nut inside you and letting other males know what I've done.  I am also multi orgasmic and so sometimes feeling my cum inside you makes me hard again and I go in for more.  I love when I slide inside and there are other loads in there. Feels so good.  I hope my bottoms hold in my cum and DNA as long as possible and absorb it too. One fuck bud said to me years ago, "when you cum in me you always are with me and of course I'm open to have you dump your load/loads in me again and again." That turned me on so much I dumped 2 more loads in him that day!

You are definitely my kind of top.  I am verbal as well but really get into it when my top is.  When he verbally lets me know he’s about ready to unload inside me I start begging for it and telling him that I’ll give his man see the good home.

I usually stay behind. It’s nice knowing that I’ve left my cum inside a bottom, that I’m kinda planting a flag inside him. But I also like knowing that since my first load is usually substantial that when I pump my second load into him I won’t need any lube. But I love a bottom who has already taken a load or two. I like to think of it as other guys getting off so that I can get off too. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest CuriousDallas

Depends on the situation. If it’s a quick anon hookup like a bathroom, gym, ABS, I’m pretty much dump n go. I’m not gonna hang around u less he’s wanting to load my ass. I got what I wanted and so did he. If I’m at a guys place or he’s at mine I’ll probably cuddle after if he wants but I’m not gonna play with the load...he can do what he wants with it. That said, it bugs me when I load a guys ass and immediately after he heads to the bathroom to shit it out. That’s like a fucking slap in the face, like he didn’t want it.