19 year old tight hole in DFW

Guest ericbb99

Guest ericbb99

I've been on here for a while. I'm not on prep yet, and I want to take a few loads before I go get on it. I really get off on the risk. No, I'm not actually hoping to get pozzed. Yes, I know this is a bad idea. Don't lecture me. I get it. I'm cute, young, thin, and actually seem very normal. I'm just sexually repressed, and I want some rough dom top to take advantage of me. Hit me up if you want to abuse me.

Guest PhillyBBGuy
4 minutes ago, ericbb99 said:

I've been on here for a while. I'm not on prep yet, and I want to take a few loads before I go get on it. I really get off on the risk. No, I'm not actually hoping to get pozzed. Yes, I know this is a bad idea. Don't lecture me. I get it. I'm cute, young, thin, and actually seem very normal. I'm just sexually repressed, and I want some rough dom top to take advantage of me. Hit me up if you want to abuse me.

Good luck...

6 hours ago, ericbb99 said:

That is one hot ass to fuck and breed!

Guest ericbb99
3 hours ago, SecretCumWhore said:

How hard you looking to be used up?

Honestly really hard. I've written a few stories on here. They're what I want to happen to me. And all the main characters are based on me haha. What city r u in?