Bear Bare Orgy

bihairy

Just came back from a local bear bareback orgy.  About 40 guys tonight. I got there a bit early and was relaxing on one of the beds and a semi regular bud comes over and we start to kiss. Nice deep kissing with lots of tongue. He is a hot bottom blonde and loves getting nut deep inside. He is playing with my cock and getting me harder and harder. Another guy comes over and starts to suck on his nipples. He is moaning. Another guy joins in too.  He leans over and puts my cock in his mouth. Licking and sucking getting me hard and wanting his hole.  Another guy, older and hairy comes over and starts playing with us. Now there are 5 of us on this bed sucking and moaning. Playing with asses and cocks and balls and licking nipples etc.  My buddy turns over and I mount his ass. I'm sliding inside him. He begins sucking another guy. Others are coming into the room and watching.  Guys are sucking and kissing.  The host has 2 rooms together and I hear more guys coming inside.  Getting naked. Another couple of guys are on the next bed and they start to fuck.  Bottom guy is on his back with his feet up in the air and the top is pounding his hole.  Both are moaning and groaning with pleasure.

I slide in and out of my bottom bud. He is getting sucked now and someone else is kissing him.  Another bud I know comes over to me and starts to kiss my neck etc.  He is horny for my cock too. I slide out of my first bud and turn my attention to guy number 2.  Bottom #1 rolls over and another cock in inside him.  All around me guys are fucking and sucking. More men join in the fun. The second room starts to fill up as I am fucking my bottom #2.  I dump a big load in #2 and slide out for a breather.  He kisses me and gets up in search of more cock.   The bed is shaking and more guys are fucking. One guy is legs up and has a cock in his mouth and ass at the same time. Another guy goes behind the man fucking and slides his cock inside.  HOT scene.  Loads are dumped and mouths and asses are filled.  At one point guys start to rest up and chat.  The action slows down a bit.  But then picks up and guys start sucking cock and kissing and getting fucked again.  I see my bud #2 now fucking and breeding an older guy.  He winks at me and I go behind him and play with his ass and nipples. He dumps a load deep inside.

Another guy comes over to me and sucks my cock hard. He wants me to fuck him and breed him. We are on the bed in the second room and I get on top. I am thrusting and pumping my cock in and out.  It feels so fucking good. My cum blasts out of my cock.  More guys come into the room and start rutting. A three way is in front of me. I watch as the top goes from hole to hole as the two bottoms are side by side with their feet in the air.  I lose track of them as my cock is gently sucked again.  My bud #1 is sucking me. He has a guy rimming his ass as he sucks me.  The rimming guy gets on top and fucks #1 and loads him up.  I take a break to get something to drink.  More fucking and sucking all around me.  Another mouth is on my cock getting me hard so it can slide inside another warm hole.  All in all I give out 4 loads and have fucked at least 6 guys. I lost count to be honest.  After about 4 hours of fucking and cumming.  I wash off and get dressed.  There still are guys fucking around me. Lots of hot bare cocks inside bare hole.  Some guys are getting dressed and leaving.  I say goodbye and head out the door.  What a great night!

• Like 12
  • Upvote 12

Guest gwmcatcher
1 hour ago, Marathonbear said:

How does one get on the invite list to this? 
sounds like a hot sexy fun night. 

Can I apply to get on the list, too?  😉