Faggot etiquette: should you suck his cock first?

Spunkinmyarse

Faggots, when a top presents himself to you, do you feel obliged to suck him for a while first, or is it acceptable just to turn round, bend over and wait for the penetration?

Sometimes in cruise bars I’m really not in a sucking mood, but often I feel I’ve got to show some oral appreciation of cock I’m about to receive inside me, particularly when the top seems slow to take control.  I understand that sometimes it’s necessary to help him achieve full hardness, but when he’s already rock hard, am I just wasting my time (and his)?

Tops, what’s your view on this?  Does it seem a little rude when a faggot only offers you his arse, or do you really not care?

• Like 1

In the vast majority of cases, I’m either ass-up or facing away from the Top when he approaches me. I present that way so that he feels encouraged and empowered to touch, feel, and probe as he wishes. Men always, always touch my ass first - I can’t recall a time when anyone hasn’t. Some go straight for my hole to test it for readiness (it’s always ready) and some just like feeling up my glutes. Every once in a while I get Tops who I know haven’t had the chance to take a bottom in far too long because they run their hands all over me like I’m the best Christmas present ever. But there’s one place that very few Tops go for when they touch me -

My mouth. On occasion one might thrust his fingers in (Hot) or bend my head back and kiss me with a very dominant tongue, but it’s uncommon.

Usually if a Top wants oral service before he fucks me, I notice that he’s just standing behind me doing nothing, he outright asks me for oral, or he circles around the bed and wordlessly positions his cock in front of my face.

Naturally, in any of those circumstances I immediately begin oral service. It’s part of my purpose, and I love sucking cock. The problem is, I’m not very good at it. I’ve got this TMJ problem that prevents me from opening my jaw very wide, and I’ve never been able to overcome my hair-trigger gag reflex no matter how I practice, so I can’t throat a cock unless it’s of a very particular girth and length. So I end up telling my Tops that I will definitely give them head to stiffen them up, but my ass is waaaaay better.

I think maybe the reason I’ve never gotten good at it (though some say I have - I’m sure it’s highly subjective) is because oral stimulation does nothing at all for my own cock. I find the inside of a mouth rather cold and full of hard and abrasive surfaces with the occasional swipe of something soft and sticky-wet - for me, it’s sort of like running my cock through a car wash.

As far as etiquette goes, I don’t feel obligated to give head by way of greeting. My welcome to the Top is my naked body clearly presented for his pleasure. It would never occur to me to fail to give head when it is requested; that would not only be an inexcusable breach of etiquette, but a dereliction of duty.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, ErosWired said:

* * *  I think maybe the reason I’ve never gotten good at it (though some say I have - I’m sure it’s highly subjective) is because oral stimulation does nothing at all for my own cock. I find the inside of a mouth rather cold and full of hard and abrasive surfaces with the occasional swipe of something soft and sticky-wet - for me, it’s sort of like running my cock through a car wash.

So these lyrics start to run through my mind:

Hey, get your car washed today
Fill up and you don't have to pay
Come on and give us a play
(Working at, working at the...)

It might be a few weeks before I can think of getting/giving head without humming that tune....

I know the one thing you should do is that after they fuck you and deposit the load in your hold and pull out is to turn around and clean their dick with your mouth. As a way to thank them and get them ready for the next one, they might fuck. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

Sucking a top’s cock first not only helps him get rock hard, it makes my cunt wet and ready for a good breeding. After he fucks and unloads, I always suck his cock to clean it off and taste his cum and my ass juices...and often Cum from the other prior tops that have fucked me. 

1 hour ago, Jessyboy said:

I know the one thing you should do is that after they fuck you and deposit the load in your hold and pull out is to turn around and clean their dick with your mouth. As a way to thank them and get them ready for the next one, they might fuck. 

Most definitely this, yet I am constantly surprised by the number of Tops who instantly make a beeline for the bathroom before I can even get turned around. Is it not commonly understood among Tops that this is part of the service?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

It depends on the venue and situation. Saunas, and sex bars a fag presenting his ass first is acceptable and even preferred. It sends a message to the top that you are ready and a willing hole. These places tend to be more higher volume so no point in wasting time ( for both the bottom and the top). In these cases if I wanted a blowjob then I would just tap the bottom and they will turn around suck me to get hard.

If it is a hookup and I'm meeting him at his or my place. Fag should always be presented on their knees facing me. It show's a sign of respect and that you are on standby to be used. Being on all fours ass up to the door can be a risky move, it can convey your a hole ready to be used ( which is good) or it can convey that the top is just another dick for the bottom to be fucked by (which might offend some tops, yes I know it's hypocritical to say this lol. But we tops have feelings too lol).

A faggot should do what a top wants, so just ask. But usual we want to just use your holes so it really doesn't make a big difference.

In general a fag should do whatever

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

While I am all about getting fucked, I take my cues from him.  If I go to suck him and he is focusing on my ass, then he gets my ass.  Pretty simple really.

DannyBoyCMH always has the best answers on this site because they’re honest, exactly right, and always get my dick hard. And for the record, I’d want DannyBoyCMH’s ass and mouth 

D8320EFD-07E5-42DD-B0F9-5C8F62354F09.jpeg