Faggot etiquette: should you suck his cock first?

Spunkinmyarse

1 minute ago, Bearbarenyc said:

DannyBoyCMH always has the best answers on this site because they’re honest, exactly right, and always get my dick hard. And for the record, I’d want DannyBoyCMH’s ass and mouth 

https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_2020_02/D8320EFD-07E5-42DD-B0F9-5C8F62354F09.jpeg.1ca911043924d506db0426e7eac6534c.jpeg

Being honest and direct is the best way to get what you need.  I'd love to meet up some time, and you can have my ass and mouth. 🙂

Guest takingdeepanal
8 minutes ago, Bearbarenyc said:

DannyBoyCMH always has the best answers on this site because they’re honest, exactly right, and always get my dick hard. And for the record, I’d want DannyBoyCMH’s ass and mouth 

https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_2020_02/D8320EFD-07E5-42DD-B0F9-5C8F62354F09.jpeg.1ca911043924d506db0426e7eac6534c.jpeg

For the record, that is a STUNNING cock! 🔥🔥🔥

11 minutes ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

Being honest and direct is the best way to get what you need.  I'd love to meet up some time, and you can have my ass and mouth. 🙂

Getting your butt full and pregnant with my seed is very high on my life bucket list boy

• Like 1

Guest takingdeepanal
12 minutes ago, breedmypiggycunt said:

Usually yes...unless the top wants to just get his cock in me. As a top, I almost always kiss, lick, rim, suck before I penetrate the guy.

And I'd do exactly what you would tell me to do. 

Maybe it’s just me, but I LOOOOOVE sucking dick. There’s just something about a hot Top sitting there, his legs wide open, head thrown back in ecstasy, his moans echoing in the room, his hands holding the back of my head as his dick slides down my throat until his balls are on my chin and pubes on my nose. I love getting him rock hard and throbbing before he takes my boipussy and beats the fuck out of it.

• Upvote 1