Faggot etiquette: should you suck his cock first?

Spunkinmyarse

Guest FinalDL2021
On 2/10/2020 at 5:14 PM, cumdumpbugchaser said:

If the top wants me to, I'll suck him. I love sucking cock, but I prefer to go straight to the fucking. But it all depends on what the top wants. It is my duty to pleasure him and I will do what's needed to do that. 

The last time I was at the Baths, I had two guys suggest/directed me to sucking their cock, and I did. I feel obligated, since he is going to offer us both alot of pleasure, so I feel its a good trade off.

On 2/16/2020 at 9:30 AM, CumBustion said:

Maybe it’s just me, but I LOOOOOVE sucking dick. There’s just something about a hot Top sitting there, his legs wide open, head thrown back in ecstasy, his moans echoing in the room, his hands holding the back of my head as his dick slides down my throat until his balls are on my chin and pubes on my nose. I love getting him rock hard and throbbing before he takes my boipussy and beats the fuck out of it.

This

• Like 1

Guest Phillyphucker25

All depends on the situation and venue for me. In a bathhouse or a orgy, I'll let a fag suck me before I breed him. If I hooking up, often times I'm hard as a rock when I show up to his place, so I prefer to make out, rip his clothes off, eat and play with his cunt before I slide in a flood his insides.

I'm grateful when I get to suck a dick but I'm only there to get my ass fucked. Every once in a while I'll meet up with someone just to suck dick, but only if they're hung. If it's not at least 8 inches then there has to be anal too, otherwise I'm not interested. I always suck dicks once they're pulled out off my ass. I want to make sure there's no wasted cum and I love the taste of my ass on a hard dick. 

Guest DetroitAnon

I am already in the doggystyle position every week when I get fucked at the bathhouse, with my ass facing the door, so if a top is turned on enough, he is already hard within seconds and starts fucking me.   Mostly when he wants to fuck me but is still soft or semi-hard will he come to the side of the bed to ask me to suck his cock.  Also, if the guy is trying to get hard but can’t, I will ask him if he wants me to suck his dick.   

I prefer eating a hot ass over sucking dick.  I love a top taking control of me when fucking me, but when I suck a dick, even the most beautiful bbc, I get irritated when I get face fucked hard or he is using his hands on the back of my head to shove my head into his cock.   I like total control when sucking dick.  

I get fucked by a lot of black guys with beautiful asses.  I wish they would command me to eat their ass instead of sucking their dick.  Even when in control of giving head, I still would prefer burying my head between his cheeks and sticking my tongue deep down his hole while simultaneously sucking the juice out of his ass.