The Laird

SoCalBBversbttm

Will be in Melbourne for two nights at the end of this month after being on the Atlantis New Zealand and Australia cruise.  The cruise ends in Sydney, but I want to go to Melbourne.  For the hell of it, I am staying at The Laird.  Any info or tips you can share would be appreciated!

Back in the day I had really long hair and I don't act fem but nor am I overtly butch; so I go to the Laird to check things out - and I'd had a huge dispute with the group I was with. So I get there with them and head off to the men's and the bar tender says, unbeknownst to me, "We don't let ladies in here." My friend said: "You'll have to tell him that."

I was in such a mood that no-one told me this until years later because I think I would have decked the bar tender and demonstrated that I am a "man" in no uncertain terms.

I used to live in Melbourne. The Laird is great when they have an underwear party but they were only once a month. If I remember correctly it’s on the first Monday of the month. 
Lots of BB action happens, it’s a seething orgy by the end of the night. Unfortunately the laird is pretty tame at other times, no dark room (they set up dark rooms specifically for the event) no sex on premises but good for a beer. You are close to club 80 however, the best sex club in Australia for BB action. Virtually nobody uses a condom here.  Pity there is talk of it closing soon. They have an awesome naked party every month, another BB fest. I would always leave with multiple loads up my arse. It’s good at other times too, open during the day and into the early mornings. If you like your industrial style glory holes, dark rooms etc, you’ll have a great time. 
Sauna wise “wet on wellington” is probably the best. Good facilities if on the pricey side. Always busy on weekends. More of your twink and muscle Mary crowd but I’ve had some great times here. A good sauna for during the day was Bay City Sauna in Elsternwick. Easily accessible by train/tram. More your older crowd but I’ve had some of the best sex of my life here. Hope this helps. I really miss Melbourne for its sex and coffee. Far better than Sydney. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest takingdeepanal
On 2/12/2020 at 1:53 AM, fuckyouraw777 said:

Back in the day I had really long hair and I don't act fem but nor am I overtly butch; so I go to the Laird to check things out - and I'd had a huge dispute with the group I was with. So I get there with them and head off to the men's and the bar tender says, unbeknownst to me, "We don't let ladies in here." My friend said: "You'll have to tell him that."

I was in such a mood that no-one told me this until years later because I think I would have decked the bar tender and demonstrated that I am a "man" in no uncertain terms.

I'd like you to show me how manly you get ...