Rough Time in Europe Round 2

LoadMyHoleSF

Next up was Hamburg where I checked out the back rooms of TOM’s Saloon. It was a Thursday night and the crowds seem to be dying down a bit, so I was thinking “damn, I should’ve came earlier “. I ordered a beer and started to walk around the place getting to where the dark rooms were in the back of the bar. I started walking down the narrow hallway which had cubbies on one side. Leaning against the wall was an older bear with a full beard and rounded stomach. I barely had time to make eye contact with him before he grabbed me and shoved me into the nearest cubby. He pushed me into the corner while reaching to unbutton my pants and pull them down. Once my ass was exposed, he forced my head down so that my hole was exposed and available. He unzipped and pulled out a decent size dick that I didn’t have time to prepare for before he was shoving it in me. This was literally a raw fuck with no chance for lube. The first few minutes were painful as the friction of his fuck rubbed against my dry hole. Mercifully my ass juices began to flow and the tempo increased. With each charge of his penis as he roughly fucked me, my head banged into the corner of the cubby over and over. He leaned over me and grabbed my shoulders as I went from being impaled on his dick to smacked in the corner. He didn’t care; his needs were going to get met. After 15 minutes, I began to hear some grunts and groans as his cock pulsed his load into me. He pulled out, tucked himself back in, and left the cubby with not a word to me. My ass dripping, I rubbed the top of my head and pulled back up my jeans.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 5

Super hot. I know that feeling when you think the night is over, and that everyone has left. And since it only takes one stud to save the day, sometimes it’s twice as hot to connect when nobody else is around. Makes the fuck even more exciting and dangerous! Lucky you.

• 2 weeks later...