Less Anxiety After HIV, but use Prep if still Negative

Guest DetroitAnon

Guest DetroitAnon

Once I contracted the HIV virus in 2004, I was relieved.  I wasn’t trying to become poz....for several years before 2002, I allowed guys to fuck me raw, but instructed them not to cum in me.   Back then almost all complied with my request.  One of my favorite recurring fucks was a petite Black-Native American with an 11 inch dick.  He loved to fuck my ass raw.   When he pulled out and came, he would start shouting and cursing at the top of his lungs in an uncontrollable manner.  The entire bathhouse could hear him.  

One time he was fucking me in 2002 and decided my hole felt too good to pull out and started to cum in me.   Well, with the force of his thrusts, and his huge load coming from his pulsating cock, the feeling of that load flowing in me and feeling every pulsation of his raw cock, was the most pleasurable feeling of my lifetime.   He knows it was him that lead me to a path in becoming a cum dump.    He came back to my room a few hours later and came in me again.  He said it was so good, he needed more.  After that, all I could think about 24/7 was taking loads.  I knew that any remaining potential in me to be monogamous with a guy was gone.   All I wanted was raw dick and loads from as many men as possible.  I wanted 32 flavors. Vanilla only would be too restrictive and boring. 

So why was I relieved in 2004 after knowing I had HIV? Because the anxiety was worse not knowing and trying to stay negative.  There was no prep back then. Once I became HIV, I felt the freedom to take as many loads as I wanted.  And trust me, I did.   I guarantee you since the Body Zone bathhouse opened in the early 2000’s in Detroit, I’ve accumulated more loads than any other member.   I’ve established a reputation as one of the sweetest holes available in the D to fuck raw and breed.  My bottoming skills are top notch.  

Where I differ from a lot of cumdumps is that if I started taking loads in the age of Prep, I would have stayed on prep to maintain my negative status.  To me, it would be even hotter knowing I’m taking toxic loads with the slim chance of contracting HIV.  

I’m not one of those guys that “want” to have a high viral load.  I want to remain undetectable as long as I can and stay healthy enough to live into my 70s, and fit enough into my 70s for my ass to remain desirable so most guys will continue to want to breed me. My sex drive only gets stronger as I get older.  

My ass has not aged at all into my 40’s   It’s just as plump and fat....in fact, more guys want to fuck me now than in my 20s    It truly is aging like fine wine.

My advice to young barebackers is to go on prep and get vaccinated against Hep a and Hep b so you reduce any potential effects on your health from taking loads   The longer you live, the higher your lifetime load total will be.   Why would you want to die prematurely by purposely maintaining a high viral load?  You will just be missing out on potentially thousands of more loads you could have had.   The best way I can think of passing away is being of old age, taking dick from a young black stud in his 20’s (50+ years younger than me) and passing away just as he starts to thrust hard, throb, and breed me.   That’s my version of seeing the bright light, with cum flowing deep inside me, knowing in my soul that I’ve had more pleasures in my life than 99% of the population.   

So no, I don’t enjoy being HIV+  what I do enjoy is living as long as possible as a cumdump