Question for anybody into anonymous breeding

aznbtm2breed

I like hot, raw, anonymous breeding session. When playing in this scenario, I’m usually blindfolded and occasionally whored out by tops. It’s easy. It’s satisfying. I get off on knowing there are guys out there who’ve put their DNA in me and I wouldn’t be able to pick them out of a lineup. 

The other night was out with a small group of friends I’ve known for over 20 years. While discussing our sexual pasts, one of the guys made a reference to dumping a load in me. I was surprised because we’d never played around. He smiled and told me he ended up at some guy’s apartment where I was blindfolded and ass up. He found the ad on craigslist which only had a picture of my ass. He didn’t realize it was me until he arrived. He goes on to tell me that he thought about leaving but figured he traveled out, wanted to cum in a hole, and figured I wouldn’t know it was him. Apparently he enjoyed it enough to breed me anonymously a couple more times over the years. 

I’d never really thought about any friends using my ass anonymously. It’s kind of hot. This ever happen to anyone else where you show up to fuck anon and are good friends with the bottom? Or vice versa? Did you keep it under wraps (no pun intended) for years or did you tell them? Do they still not know? 

I have enjoyed group use in countless baths and sex clubs. On more than one occasion I have met a guy out somewhere socially or had a guy slide in me for what I thought was the first time only to learn he had bred or fisted me me during a CumUnion or the like but I couldn't see  him because of being on a fuck bench or not in a well lit area. And yeah, it is a huge rush knowing that i have had guys enjoy me like that and I was their piece of anonymous fuk meat.

• Like 1

Guest smileatyou

I had an anon top tell me he knows me, just before he bred me blindfolded. He called me by name and said we have mutual friends and that we've met. I still don't know who it was. So, not quite the same, but kinda hot, as is your story.

It's happened to me and I've been the one to breed the anon hole - multiple times both ways.  One guy still doesn't know i've bred him, but everyone else it's happened with, I've worked it into conversation later - not during, as I don't want to ruin the whole anon scene.   I've had a couple of guys mention to me that they've bred me.  I'm always curious and ask them when (mostly so I can try to figure out if I remembered it).  Some guys have become regular fuckbuddies. Others were happy with the one off.

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't been used by a friend, but I work very close to a popular beat so it's easy to cruise for loads after work. Early last year I was on all fours in the stall, and a couple of guys loaded me up. About a week later I was in a meeting with a manager in my division. After the meeting, he pulled me  aside and asked to breed me again. At every meeting after that I found it so hot to be having serious work conversations with him while he knew all along that I'm just a no loads refused cumslut. 

Sadly he has moved city now, so we don't fuck anymore. 

I let anyone fuck me and a few times a friend fucked me anonymously and used my name after they had bred me. Once a manager called me into his office and had me lock the door and then told me to drop my pants so he could fuck me again. Turns out he had used me anonymously a few times in a bookstore and knew i was a cock hound. The next few years i was his workplace dump and he regularly planned business trips with me and i was his slut the whole trip and he would whore me out in whatever city we traveled to.  

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

I love anon fucks in places like Slammer's dark room, etc.  There are times I've been there walking around in the lit areas and bumped into someone I know.  We don't acknowledge each other and just walk away.  I've often wished that first they'd bred me in the dark room and then we'd bump into each other.  

I never understood all the hoopla about getting bred anonymously. UNTIL the first time I went to a bathhouse with a guy I had just met an hour before.

Shortly after locking the door to our room, he passed me a bottle of poppers and knowing that I wanted to be really really bad today, i wouldn't actually go through with it unless i was fucked up.

I hit the poppers hard and was smiling and rubbing my bulge and said I really hope it gets busier so I can get lots of cum! He laughed and said this will make sure it happens and passed me a loaded pipe and torched it up and I quickly felt myself losing control and becoming overwhelmed with wanting to be a dirty little cum whore and told him that. 

He said he wanted to watch it happen and passed the pipe to me again and this time it sent me into overdrive and I handed him the pipe and opened the door and said I was going to go get into some trouble and he said he'd find me soon.

Anyway, I ended up in a dark room, with my head spinning and my body desperate to be touched and layed down on a bench stroking my cock and moaning loudly that I wanted some cock and cum and I couldn't see anything but heard a guy come into the room and felt his hands on me and then his lips on my cock making me moan and then I felt a cock touching my face and some guy telling me to suck his cock and swallow his cum.

It was incredible not seeing or knowing who was using me or what they looked like! Just the thrill of being a dirty little cum whore. The guy sucking me stopped and I heard someone saying that he should cover me with his cum and I felt the heat and wetness of a fresh load splashing onto my body and then the other guy held my head tight and pumped the biggest, thickest, hottest load of cum I could imagine into my mouth and forcing me to swallow much of it. 

My friend found me and said he saw a group of guys in a room with a big bed in the middle and we're going to go there. He put something over my eyes and led me into the room towards the bed and held poppers under my nose telling me, loud enough for everyone to hear, to hit the poppers hard and get ready for the ride of my life and pushed me face down on the bed and almost immediately a guy spread my legs and started fucking me and then another cock in my mouth. 

Omg, I was moaning like a whore because I couldn't see anything or anyone and had no idea how many cocks I was going to be fucked by or who or where their cum was going to go. 

Anonymous fucking is the best!

• Upvote 2

When I broke up with the wife I ended up living in a downtown area less than a mile from her high school friend and his husband.  I dont know if they "play about" but I've always worried/fantasized  that they would show up at a gang bang when I was bound and hooded.  I would be horrified as I heard their voices as they breed me.

Edited by 408curious
  • Like 1