Thinking of hosting my first No Loads Refused Cumdump session. Any tips?

DNCumdump

I'm thinking about hosting my first no loads refused cumdump session in a hotel and I'm looking for tips from any of my fellow cumdump brothers who have done this before. What do I need to know before I take the plunge. I'm neg and on Prep and get tested regularly. Any advice on how to stage it. Should I try a blind fold? What is the best way to get lots of guys to show up? Grindr/BBRT? I'd love to get some advice and learn from your experiences of doing this before. Thanks sluts

Get a good Admin / door person.

They  will need to be posting in Grindr , squirt,  BBRT ect and fielding question from fey queens

Some on you trust to make sure you are looked after

Last time I went to a open door hotel breeding session I caught some complete cunt going through peoples pockets.

10 minutes ago, Davidc said:

Get a good Admin / door person.

They  will need to be posting in Grindr , squirt,  BBRT ect and fielding question from fey queens

Some on you trust to make sure you are looked after

Last time I went to a open door hotel breeding session I caught some complete cunt going through peoples pockets.

Thanks, have you bred many cumdumps at open door hotel breeding sessions like this?

Edited by MuscCumslut