How did this happen to me?

Guest ericbb99

Guest ericbb99

I tried to lean my head on my hands, but the smell of piss from the urinal was too strong. I looked down and realized I was probably kneeling in piss and cum too. Those floors hadn't been cleaned in a while. I'd never felt so degraded in my whole life. Suddenly, John got on his knees behind me, and I looked back to see a hard dick, hung, with a PA. "Whores don't get lube," was all he said before he shoved it inside me. I started to cry--from the pain, but more from the humiliation and the fear. He fucked me hard and fast. The pain was piercing, and I'm pretty sure my hole tore a little bit. But he didn't care. Five minutes of fucking, then he grunted, grabbed my hips, shoved himself all the way inside me, and came. He stood up, pulled his jeans back up, and reached into his pocket. I assumed it was for some scissors or a knife or something to let me go. But instead he pulled out a sharpie and uncapped it. He wrote something on my back, dropped the sharpie on the ground next to me, and walked out. I called after him, "Wait, what the..." but the door slammed shut and I was left alone again. I turned and looked in a mirror to see what he had written. It said, "POZ loads," and he had made a tally mark down below it. Holy fuck. I hadn't even thought about John having HIV. And he came inside me. What was I going to do? I'd heard if you got to the hospital fast after exposure, there was something they could give you, but I was zip tied to this urinal and I wasn' going anywhere. Then I realized... I was zip tied to a urinal in the bathroom of a sleazy gay bar. How long would it be before someone else found me? I didn't even want to consider the fact that it could be my own father who found me like that. I put the thought out of my mind--it was too scary to think about. Would the guy who found me let me go? Or would the night get worse? It wasn't long before I heard the door open behind me and turned to look.

(to be continued)

Guest ericbb99

The door swung open, and standing there was one of the hottest guys I've ever seen. He looked pretty straight laced. No leather or tattoos or anything like that. He had short brown hair and a pretty normal cut. He was tall and looked like he was about 40. I imagined he had decent abs, not muscular, but not a small guy, and not out of shape either. He was a perfect daddy. Like a hot teacher. He was wearing jeans and a green sweater. He was on his phone texting and when he looked up he stopped in his tracks. "Holy shit," was all he said. He looked at me for a minute, then put his phone in his pocket. He walked up to me and put a hand on my back and asked if I was ok. I started crying, "No, please let me out of here!" I begged. He started to mess with the zip ties, and then suddenly he stopped. It was like a switch had flipped. He looked at the zip ties like he was confused, or maybe just deep in thought. He looked back down at me. "Seems like you don't have much say in the matter," he said with a wicked smile on his face. "Please, no," I begged. He stood up and looked me over. He kicked my knees apart so he could see my hole. I started to sob as he ran his hands over me. "How about we play a game," he said as he wedged something in the door handle to keep it from opening, "and whether you win or lose is determined by how good that hole of yours is." I stopped myself from crying to hear what he was saying. "I'm going to stick my cock in you, boy. If you can make me blow my load in 5 minutes or less, I'll untie you, give you your clothes, and let you get out of here. If you can make me cum in under 10 minutes, I'll make another POZ mark on your back and leave you here for someone else to find. Maybe they'll be nice. Maybe they won't. But if it takes you more than 10 minutes to get my load, I'll gag you, open the door wide, and yell to the bar that there's a free hole in the bathroom. How's that sound, boy?"

I started crying again and begged him not to. I looked back and realized he had been stripping while he was talking. He was hotter than I'd imagined, with just a little bit of hair on his upper chest. And oh boy, his dick... his dick was huge. He got on his knees behind me, lined up his dick, dropped a wad of spit on my hole, and said, "Ready boy? I already started the timer." Then he started to push.

(to be continued)

Young Ben is such a lucky boy...tied up in a gay bar's urinal taking raw cock and toxic Poz loads...a gay boy's paradise...Poz at the age of 18...soon to be "adopted" by a hung Poz daddy...tatted, pierced, caged, collared...and taking raw cock 24/7!!

• Like 4

Guest ericbb99

He slammed into me, and I started to scream, but he shushed me and whispered in my ear, "Don't want all the men out there to hear, do you boy?" I quieted down as he pounded into me, thrusting fast and mean. He seemed like he wanted to hurt me, like he enjoyed it. His eyes were cold as he used me. He gave me warnings every minute so I knew where the timer was. At three minutes, I started pushing back onto his cock. I wanted him to let me go. I even moaned a little bit for him. "Four minutes," he said. He wasn't even winded. I wasn't going to make the five minute mark. I tried my hardest, and around four and a half minutes, he let our a little moan, but he was nowhere close to cumming. The five minute mark came and he laughed at me. "Guess you're staying here for a bit longer, boy." I tightened up my hole and really tried to work his cock. I needed his load, and I needed it in the next five minutes. And I was honestly starting to enjoy it a little bit. His cock was amazing. Around 8 minutes, his breathing got faster. I could feel him pulsing inside me, trying to control himself, but having trouble. I could tell he was close. "Nine minutes," he warned. But he seemed nervous he wasn't going to make it to ten. He started to moan and grunt. He slammed into me harder and harder. He was hurting me now, but he was enjoying it, so I didn't care. Come on. Please. Please cum in me. I was begging him. I needed it so fucking bad. He was going to cum. Any second. He was so fucking close I could feel it. He started counting down from ten and I pushed back and tightened my hole as much as I could. Please cum. Please. "Five, four, three..." He started to pulse. "Two, one, time's up." And immediately he slammed into me and let loose. So much cum. He punched me in the back of the head and called me a whore. "Too bad," he said, "I thought you were going to make it." I begged him, "Please, please don't do this. Please let me go!" But he just shook his head and looked at me in disgust. He stood up and pissed on me before walking to the door, picking up my clothes, and dropping them in a toilet. He removed the barrier from the door handle and found a line of guys outside waiting for the restroom. He looked back at me and yelled as loud as he could, "There's a hole for use in the bathroom boys!" Then he walked out.

(to be continued)