How did this happen to me?

Guest ericbb99

Guest ericbb99

A line of men filed in. I counted them. Nine. One of them just went to the urinal and pissed. He looked a little disgusted by my situation, and he didn't seem like he was going to participate. He left fast. A couple of the others pissed, but shot glances at me while they relieved themselves. I was more than they'd bargained for, but they were considering jumping in to the fun. I started begging them not to do this, and to let me go. I told them this whole thing was against my will. I even started to cry a little. I was doing everything I could to get them to cit the zip ties and let me go. They stood around and looked at each other uneasily. Then one guy walked up and put a hand on the back of my head. It seemed gentle and kind--until he slammed my face into the inside of the urinal trough. "Boo hoo, bitch," he said. And he unzipped his pants. Before I knew what was happening, my face had been pulled out of the urinal and I had a cock in my mouth... and then in my throat. My head was spinning from how hard he had slammed me into the metal, and I was gagging and coughing. Then I felt the other hands. Lots of them. Someone grabbed my right hand and put it on his cock. Then someone else put a dick in my left hand. I stroked them, hoping when they were done they would let me go. This was my nightmare. Then, without any warning, I felt a cock in my ass. It slammed into me all at once, and I let out a scream around the dick in my mouth. They all laughed at me and a few called me names. They guy behind me rammed me as hard as he could. He wasn't huge, but he was making it count. And plus, my hole already hurt. I'd gone from a tight boy to a worthless whore in under an hour. Then I felt a warm sensation, and he grunted and made another poz mark on my back. Fuck, were these guys all positive?? Another guy slammed into me. At least I had some fresh lube in my hole this time. He was bigger, but not too thick. He actually would have probably felt good if my hole wasn't so destroyed. I looked back. He had tattoos all over him and blue hair. And on his stomach, there was a biohazard. Fuck. He used me for a few minutes, slamming all the way in and out with every thrust, and then moaned and came in me. He made another mark as the guy in my mouth slipped out and walked around behind me. He was huge, so that was scary. I begged them to stop, so someone thrust another dick in my throat. And as he did, the hung guy pushed into me. He had to be as big around as a baseball bat. I'd never felt a searing pain like that before, and I knew that he had torn me apart. He didn't care. In fact, he might have liked it. He fucked me as hard as he could and came inside me. Like the others, he made a mark on my back. The guy in my mouth pulled out, and I let my head fall to catch my breath for a minute. I looked below me, between my legs, and there was a puddle of cum on the floor, and some drops of blood. My stomach sank, and I knew I was fucked. The guy from my mouth lined up against my ass and pushed into me. It went on and on like that, and I sort of blacked out. I don't remember everything that happened to me--just bits and pieces of it--until I heard someone mutter a phrase that shook me awake. "Someone go get Rick. He loves a good rapeslut." My dad's name was Rick. Someone else said, "Just make sure we're all done first. That dick will break this boy beyond repair." And then a third voice added, "And he leaves again this weekend, right? What a fucking going away present!" All of my fear and terror and dread welled up inside me and I started to cry, loudly. One of the guys slapped me, stuffed his undies in my mouth, and told me to shut up. Then I heard the door open, and the guys all cheered. And I hid my face in the urinal and prayed it wasn't him.

(to be continued)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest ericbb99
1 hour ago, Txvers said:

Next installment please. You cant leave it like this lol

I won't. Just need to get back to it. I'll do it soon.

• 1 month later...
Guest ericbb99

As he entered, the room got quiet, and I stuffed my head into the urinal. Anything to keep him from seeing my face. Please, I begged in my head, just let him piss and leave. Please, no. Anything but this. He couldn't see me like this. My eyes were shut tight and I was crying a little bit. Then I felt the sting of a hard slap on my ass. I jumped from the pain and surprise, and the guys laughed at me. I stuffed my head back into the urinal. And then I heard my father's voice, "At least he knows where he belongs. Fucking whore." Tears welled up in my eyes, and I prayed this would end. But before long, I felt his hands on my body. And then, I felt his finger up against my hole. Or maybe it was his fist. I felt a searing pain, like nothing I'd ever felt before, and my head instinctually shot up and back. It wasn't his finger or his fist. It was his dick. And it was the size of a baseball bat. At least. He saw my face and he turned white. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head toward him in disbelief. It was me. He knew it. And he knew I knew it. I felt a weird sense of relief. My secret was out, and I was in a lot of pain, but at least I was going to get out of there. He looked at me with disappointment in his eyes. And I cried as I begged, "Please let me out of here, Dad?" The other guys realized something was wrong and stepped back. They looked at him, and at me, and then one of them shouted, "Fuck! Oh, fuck! That's Rick's fucking kid!" Mouths had dropped open all around us. I looked back up at him, my hair still wrapped tightly in his fist, and just said, "Sorry... I'm sorry..." through the tears. He looked down at me in sadness, and then his face turned to disgust. "You're going to be sorry," was all he said, and he grabbed the marker, made one final mark on my back, and shoved himself balls deep into me. I screamed as loud as I could, flailed around, and then passed out. I don't know how long I was out. I awoke to find the zip ties had been cut, and I was laying in a pool of piss and cum. I was dizzy, and in so much pain. I had trouble standing up. I looked in the mirror and counted the marks on me. 14. My stomach sank. I found my clothes and stumbled out of the bar, the men looking at me disapprovingly as I left in disgrace. My dad wasn't among them. I went back to my hotel room to find that he wasn't there. There was a note on the bed that said, "Get your stuff and get the fuck out. Don't bother coming back unless you want some more, boy." I slumped to the ground and cried, jerking my dick until I let loose the biggest load of my life.

-The End-

Edited by ericbb99