His name was Rodney

mjkuhl

Dom was waiting and not patiently when Rod came to the door.  When the door opened, Rod beheld the naked Dom in all his glory.  Fully hard, looked like he was leaking.  

Dom said, "Get in here, bitch.  Jerry will be right back, he's gone for a few supplies.  We're going to have a smoke."  Rod said that he didn't smoke and Dom said you will this and you will love it.  

Dom produced a glass pipe, inserted some sort of pebble and used a torch to heat it.  smoke rose from the heat, no flame.  Dom took a deep  breath, held it, then with his mouth on Rod's, blew that smoke into Rod's mouth.  Dom dropped the pipe, held Rod's nostrils and mouth shut.  Rod thought he would pass out and Dom released him.  The smoke came out.  Dom said, "Now, you are going to take a hit."  Rod moved his hands away from his cock and balls for the hit.  "Idiot, Dom said, a hit of this."  Dom heated the pipe, the smoke rose, and Dom said, "bitch, suck it in deep and don't let it out until I tell you."  It seemed like forever.  Finally he was allowed to release the smoke.  Dom looked him in the face, said, "Newbie, you are ready.  Your eyes tell the story, big pupils.  How do you feel."   Rod answered,  "Funny, woozie.  I think,  I never felt this way since I had the flu."  You ready to do anything I tell you,  Rod only nodded.  Say it.  "Yes, Sir,"  Rod answered.

At that point, Jerry came in.  "How much did you give him?  He's just a beginner."  Jerry asked.  Dom said,  "Just a few hits."  Jerry looked in Rod's eyes.  He looks pretty far gone.  Butch and Mac will be here soon.  Jerry told Dom, he better take the ass first.  Dom didn't need to be told twice.  Jerry took photos.  Dom pounded his cock and that ass and Rod moaned.  When Dom pulled out he went around to face and stuck his cock balls deep in Rod's throat.  Rod nursed it.  Jerry entered Rod in one thrust.  He wasn't finished when Butch and Mack arrived.  They couldn't believe their luck.  The hot jock was taking cock.  Both stripped and started rubbing their big manhood's.  Mac was big but a little smaller so Butch told him to go first.  Butch dumped a 4 day load in Rod's hot ass, spanking him and shouting ride'em cowboy.  Butch used his cock to slap Rod's ass, entered slowly, as Rod moaned.  When Butch dumped his load, Jerry produced a buttplug..  He slid it in Rod's ass.  

"Butch, did you bring the stuff?"  Jerry asked.  Butch produced a small syringe, peele off the wrapping, fresh and new, took out a bottle, put just a little in the syringe.  He gave Rod a shot in his big leaking cock.  That cock shriveled fast.  It was nub in not time.  Jerry pulled out the tiny nub cage he had picked up.  Put it on Rod and locked it in place.  The lock was huge and would bulge in Rod's pants.  

"You think he will want more," Butch asked.  "He'll be back," Jerry answered.  Rod was beginning to come back to reality.  Jerry had pictures of all of them fucking Rod, a few vids with sound.  The told him to get dressed.  He would only be allowed to take piss tomorrow was the order.  Rod asked, "What about the next day?"  They sent him home.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, mjkuhl said:

Dom was waiting and not patiently when Rod came to the door.  When the door opened, Rod beheld the naked Dom in all his glory.  Fully hard, looked like he was leaking.  

Dom said, "Get in here, bitch.  Jerry will be right back, he's gone for a few supplies.  We're going to have a smoke."  Rod said that he didn't smoke and Dom said you will this and you will love it.  

Dom produced a glass pipe, inserted some sort of pebble and used a torch to heat it.  smoke rose from the heat, no flame.  Dom took a deep  breath, held it, then with his mouth on Rod's, blew that smoke into Rod's mouth.  Dom dropped the pipe, held Rod's nostrils and mouth shut.  Rod thought he would pass out and Dom released him.  The smoke came out.  Dom said, "Now, you are going to take a hit."  Rod moved his hands away from his cock and balls for the hit.  "Idiot, Dom said, a hit of this."  Dom heated the pipe, the smoke rose, and Dom said, "bitch, suck it in deep and don't let it out until I tell you."  It seemed like forever.  Finally he was allowed to release the smoke.  Dom looked him in the face, said, "Newbie, you are ready.  Your eyes tell the story, big pupils.  How do you feel."   Rod answered,  "Funny, woozie.  I think,  I never felt this way since I had the flu."  You ready to do anything I tell you,  Rod only nodded.  Say it.  "Yes, Sir,"  Rod answered.

At that point, Jerry came in.  "How much did you give him?  He's just a beginner."  Jerry asked.  Dom said,  "Just a few hits."  Jerry looked in Rod's eyes.  He looks pretty far gone.  Butch and Mac will be here soon.  Jerry told Dom, he better take the ass first.  Dom didn't need to be told twice.  Jerry took photos.  Dom pounded his cock and that ass and Rod moaned.  When Dom pulled out he went around to face and stuck his cock balls deep in Rod's throat.  Rod nursed it.  Jerry entered Rod in one thrust.  He wasn't finished when Butch and Mack arrived.  They couldn't believe their luck.  The hot jock was taking cock.  Both stripped and started rubbing their big manhood's.  Mac was big but a little smaller so Butch told him to go first.  Butch dumped a 4 day load in Rod's hot ass, spanking him and shouting ride'em cowboy.  Butch used his cock to slap Rod's ass, entered slowly, as Rod moaned.  When Butch dumped his load, Jerry produced a buttplug..  He slid it in Rod's ass.  

"Butch, did you bring the stuff?"  Jerry asked.  Butch produced a small syringe, peele off the wrapping, fresh and new, took out a bottle, put just a little in the syringe.  He gave Rod a shot in his big leaking cock.  That cock shriveled fast.  It was nub in not time.  Jerry pulled out the tiny nub cage he had picked up.  Put it on Rod and locked it in place.  The lock was huge and would bulge in Rod's pants.  

"You think he will want more," Butch asked.  "He'll be back," Jerry answered.  Rod was beginning to come back to reality.  Jerry had pictures of all of them fucking Rod, a few vids with sound.  The told him to get dressed.  He would only be allowed to take piss tomorrow was the order.  Rod asked, "What about the next day?"  They sent him home.

Now we are getting to the good stuff 😈💦👅🐷

• Like 1

When Rod got home, he told his parents he had to stop by and help a friend with math.  His mother said, "We raised you right, didn't we.  Always help a friend."  He headed up to bed.  He had an email from Jerry with some of the pix and vids.  Rod could hardly believe it.  He knew he was there but wasn't sure what all had happened.  He undressed and headed in to the shower, took his piss, showered and get ready for bed.  Homework.  Well, he'd be up early and finish in the morning.   

Rod was asleep when his head hit the pillow.  He woke at 4 and got up.  Finished his homework and looked at the emails again.  Butch really had a huge cock.  Meanwhile, his little nub was still not pushing against the cage.  The lock was a problem.  It pushed his balls when he wore pants.  Well, maybe Jerry will take it off when I get his piss today?  There was one pic with Mack's dick deep in Rod's throat.  Rod's face was clear.  He worried a little.  

The last email from Jerry was:  "Take out the plug, shit out the cum and whatever shit you have, clean the plug and bring it with you today before work."

Rod did as he was told.  He kept thinking about Jerry's hot piss, how much he wanted and needed it.  He would do whatever he had to to get that piss.  He wondered if Dom would be there again.  He almost hoped so.  He wondered what Mack and Butch's piss tasted like.  He just might find out one day.

All day long, Jerry shifted the padlock in his pants, in the car, in class, in the john.  It mashed his balls a little each time.  And his hair was starting to grow back, it itched and Rod had to fight not to scratch "down there"

He hustled to the car, jumped in when he saw Rog.  He wondered if Rog knew anything.  He took Rog home and headed to his house.  Rog saw him fiddling with what he thought was his cock and wondered what was going on with Rod.  He almost asked, but thought better of it.

As Rod walked to the gym, the lock would move from side to side, causing a strange but not unpleasant feeling in his balls.  He had to adjust a few times in public.  The itching was worse too.  That hair was sure scratchy.

After he finished his routine in record time, he headed to Jerry's.  He expected Dom to answer the door.  But Dom didn't.  It was Jerry.  Rod was almost disappointed.  Rod walked in and Jerry started to say strip but Rod had already begun.  They went directly to the shower.  In the bath, he found Butch on the toilet.  "Hey, babybitch!  Glad to see you, "Butch said as he waved is cock at Rod.  Rod knelt there in the tub/shower and took every drop of Jerry's piss.  "Want some more,"Butch leered.  Rod nodded and Butch let flow.  "Bitch, you ready for the next step?"  Butch almost commanded.  Rod only nodded.  Butch turned and said clean my ass, lick it clean and stick you tongue in there.  Rod didn't know what came over him.  That was disgusting, but he did as he was told.  

Jerry said, "Butch, I told you.  When will Dom and Mac be back."  With that, they were there.  Dom said," hey boy, you got shit on your face."    Dom pulled out his cock and started pissing on Rod's face to rinse it.  Rod tried to catch as much as he could in his mouth.  When Mac saw, he pulled out his cock and slid it in Rod's mouth and pissed a long one.  Rod felt totally bloated.  

Dom said, "Boy, you know you have to sit to piss.  Can you do it now?"  Rod nodded and pissed a lot, but not nearly what the took in.  "Rod, you have to be here right after school tomorrow," Dom said.  Will you be here?   Rod said, "I will, but when will I get to the gym."  "Bitch, we'll give you your workout,"  Butch blared.  "Then come back after work and you'll get another kind of reward."

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

It was really hard for Rod to change his routine, but he rushed home from school, grabbed his gym things and headed straight to Jerry's.  How could this happen?  Rod always did the same things.  He was changing in ways he didn't know he could change.  He was, well he wasn't sure what was happening, he just knew he liked it.  He knocked on Jerry's door.  It was ajar and Rod entered.  When, he closed the door behind him, Dom came from behind the door and locked it.  Rod immediately started to strip, it was the routine.  Dom started talking filth to Rod.  Rod was amazed at how turned on it made him.  His dick still locked in that tiny cage.  He led Dom to the shower where he knelt, waiting for Dom's hot, fresh piss.  Dom produced his big cock all the while telling Rod what a good toilet he made.  Rod took every drop and licked his lips.  

Dom changed, "Bitch, kiss it.  Kiss it like it is the love of your life.   You are my little bitch today.  You want to be my bitch, don't you.  You love this big cock.  You want it.  You want it in you again."

Rod was slightly taken aback, Dom pushed him down on the bed and Rod automatically spread his arms and legs, like a routine.  After Dom fastened the restraints, he took out keys and unlocked Rods cock.  It sprang to life.  Dom kept saying what do I have here bitch.  Rod would say my cock, and Dom would slap the balls hard.  Rod kept answering until he finally said what do you want me to call it.  Dom bellowed, "LITTLE CLITTY..  It is your little clitty bitch.  I like your clitty, but it is too big so I'm going to keep it little. "  Dom proceeded to bring Rod to edge of cumming over and over again.  Each time he asked, "What do I have here?"  Finally Rod answered, "my little clitty."  Rod was beside himself with need to cum.  Dom stopped touching him.  Rod begged him to let him cum.  Rod pleaded.  Slowly Rod's cock went down, ever so slowly and Rod was wild with need.  Dom said, "Men have cocks, what does my bitch have?"  Rod answered, "A little clitty."  "Say it again, "Dom prodded, say "Rod has a little clitty."  Rod said it.  "Shout it," Rod commanded.  "ROD HAS A LITTLE CLITTY." the boy screamed.  "Now, Rod whose little clitty is that?"  "It is your bitch's Little clitty,"  Rod said defeated.

"Lesson one is done.  Lesson two time, bitch. You like cock in you, don't you?" Dom said.  Rod shook his head yes.  "Say it, bitch!"   I love cock in me is what Rod said. " Where do you want it.  "  Rod answered, "In my ass."  " Wrong, bitch," Dom said.  "You want it in your cunt.   "Say it"  Rod did.  Rod wanted it.  He wanted it no matter what Dom called it.  "Bitch, telly that you have a pussy, a cunt, that you are a cunt for me and my friends."  Dom demanded.  Broken, Rod did as he was told.

Dom put the tiny cage back on Rod's cock, used an even larger padlock.  "Now, bitch, whose little clitty is safe?"  Dom asked.  Rod answerer, "Dom's little clitty is safe."

Dom told him to get dressed and be back after work.  Dom knew he had him right where Jerry had wanted him but had gone to slow.  Dom would now mold him into the total cumslut that Rod really wanted to be.

"Get to work!  Get back here right after.  You will have at least 4 cocks in you tonight."  Dom smirked.  Rod answered, "Yes, sir!"

• Like 7

Rod called home and told his mom, he would be late again.  She asked if he was helping a friend.  Yes was his response.

He hurried to Jerry's as soon as he could leave.  His ass ached.  The lock on his chastity cage was far too big and his pants bulged.  It forced his balls back and they hurt.  He didn't care.  He wanted what was waiting for him.  He wanted it with all he had ever wanted anything.

The door was locked this time.  Rod pushed the buzzer.  The door opened and Rod was pulled in by the lock on his chastity cage.  It hurt and Rod didn't care.  It was dark and a light shone on Rod.  Routine, Rod, routine.  Rod stripped.  The bright light went out and Rod could see five, no six guys.  Jerry and Butch were there with Dom, but there were four guys he had never seen before.  

Dom simply said, "Tonight is your night.  We will have you turned out be 10 and on your way home.  Bitch, meet your Masters, your betters."  Rod looked on in awe.  The were all hung like oxen.  "Men this is my Bitch, you will all dump two loads in him tonight and he will be plugged.  If you need to shit, do it now, my bitch will clean your ass with his tongue,"Dom announced.  Only one man headed to the John.  Dom pushed Rod toward that room.  Habit caused Rod to kneel in the tub shower.  Dom gave him piss.  2 others did too, One just pissed on him.  The tallest guy commented on the size of Rod's clit.  Dom said, "Tell him what you have there, Bitch."  Rod responded, "I have Dom's little clitty."  The guy said, "Isn't it a dick?"  Rod answered, "No, it is Dom's little clitty.  I have a little clitty, no dick." " Good training," the guy responded.  

No more time was wasted.  Rod was on the bed, face down, ass up.  Each man took his turn in that sweet ass.  "What is it that I'm fucking," asked the tall one.  "Dom's pussy," Rod responded.  When the first round was complete, Rod's ass was open and loose.  Second round opened him even wider.  They made him beg for the second round.  When the last thrust took place, Rod was pretty exhausted.  Dom produced a large buttplug, shoved it in Rod's ass, and told him to take it out in the morning, and shit what was left of the cum out.  He produced an ever larger lock and place it on Rod's little caged cock.  It felt like a lead weight.  They told him to head for home.

He dressed, The walk wasn't easy.  The lock was misery.  There was a note on the fridge, Mom and Dad had gone to the movies.  Rod walked up the stairs, balls aching and into the bathroom.   He showered and crawled into bed.  He wondered what tomorrow would bring.  Somehow, he knew.  He was now just a cumdump, he was Dom's cumdump with little clitty and cunt.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

What he was was a cumdump without cum.  With a caged cock with a huge lock.  He had to wear it the math competition.  It drove him crazy.  Jerry didn't answer his phone.  Rod was nearly beside himself.  His pubes were growing back.  The itch was lessened but once in a while, the hairs seems pointy and stuck him.  The cage was tight.  He knew he wasn't able to properly clean up down there and was afraid others could smell him.  Rod made up his mind that Sunday afternoon, he would go to Jerry's place.  He would do whatever Jerry asked if he would take off the cockcage.  

Meanwhile, Dom, Butch, Mac, and Jerry had been discussing th situation.  They needed to take him 50 miles away to a larger town where they would whore him out.  They had pix of all but his face posted.  A deposit of $5.00 would get a face pic that was unreproducible.  They figured the big jock would be worth about $50.00 per fuck.  Oral $10.00.  They had one more idea.  They would let him top for the real sissies.  $100.00 a load. They'd need measurements and a big series of dick pics.   But, they had to convince him he could top.  Well, they knew what pills to use.  After his cock had been trapped for so long, they knew he would be ready to get out of the cage.  If he agreed to top, he'd get out.  They knew he would bottom with the cage on.  They kOnew he was a cockslut.

OK, so just for fun, they planned  an afternoon of fun.  It would be fun for them, but they couldn't leave Rod bruised.  He had to look like a hot young jock whose ass was perfect and ready for anyone to take.  His face was almost pretty already, so there would be cocks waiting to be swallowed to the root.  Rod had taken Butch, he could take anything that showed up.

Rod's adventures aren't over for sure.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1