My jock: to wash or not to wash?

Spunkinmyarse

So, I’m fresh back from my first proper sex vacation to that European gay winter mecca of choice: Gran Canaria.

Mostly I whored myself in cruise bars and sex clubs, where apart from one naked event, I wore a jock.  I like to think this gives out the message that my cock is off limits but my arse is up for grabs.

Anyway, as any good cumdump will know, after a few fucks some of the semen deposited will start to leak out and collect in the bottom part of the jock, soaking into the fabric.  In fact, just how wet it gets down there can be a good indicator of how many loads have been taken.

I don’t know what my load count was over the five nights I was there.  I’m guessing somewhere between 60 and 80.  It’s shame my jock can’t talk- it must now contain traces of the DNA of all the men who came inside me: if only I could get it analysed, I could get a true load count!

Anyway, my question now to you guys is, should I wash it or not?  I’m tempted to keep it as a trophy and a permanent tribute to all the men who loaded me- it wasn’t expensive, I can just get another one.

Interested to see how many of you think that’s hot, and how many think: “Ewww, gross!  Get it in the washing machine right away!”

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

So, I’m fresh back from my first proper sex vacation to that European gay winter mecca of choice: Gran Canaria.

Mostly I whored myself in cruise bars and sex clubs, where apart from one naked event, I wore a jock.  I like to think this gives out the message that my cock is off limits but my arse is up for grabs.

Anyway, as any good cumdump will know, after a few fucks some of the semen deposited will start to leak out and collect in the bottom part of the jock, soaking into the fabric.  In fact, just how wet it gets down there can be a good indicator of how many loads have been taken.

I don’t know what my load count was over the five nights I was there.  I’m guessing somewhere between 60 and 80.  It’s shame my jock can’t talk- it must now contain traces of the DNA of all the men who came inside me: if only I could get it analysed, I could get a true load count!

Anyway, my question now to you guys is, should I wash it or not?  I’m tempted to keep it as a trophy and a permanent tribute to all the men who loaded me- it wasn’t expensive, I can just get another one.

Interested to see how many of you think that’s hot, and how many think: “Ewww, gross!  Get it in the washing machine right away!”

I think jockstraps need to be treated like a carbon steel wok rather than regular underwear.

Good woks need to be seasoned in order to perform their function to the best of their ability, that is cooking food fast at high temperatures without sticking. The same is true of a jockstrap. While a clean jock covers your dick and frames your ass and hole as the main event, a well seasoned jock tells the full story - this ass needs to be used hard, bred deep, and filled until it is overflowing. It says that you're a cumdump who expects to be left dripping with seed. It also allows men who love to eat ass to smell what you are and viscerally feel your slutty nature before a single spurt of seed as been fucked up into you. When it's still coated with the leavings of the last few men in your hole it shows tops who love pre-loaded holes that you're primed and ready for them to rut in. While you may also consider it a trophy, don't underestimate the possibility that an especially horny breeder won't want it as a trophy of claiming your whore ass as his own. Having a few used jocks that you can freshen with your cummy outflow is a good idea. If you end up with too many, you can always auction them off with the story of those who bred you while you were in it.

The verisimilitude of a well seasoned jock can't be underestimated. It shows what you are, what you need, and how you're faring on both scores.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

Hi there Spunkinmyarse,

Glad to hear you had a great time at Gran Canaria 😊

About your jockstrap. Of course, you should keep it as a trophy and tribute to all the tops who loaded you 😛 A jock like that shouldn't ever be washed - never ever. Period.

• Upvote 2

I got this hint from a [banned word] hook up:  when you’re done whoring and are going to rest for a few hours, always turn the jock around so when the cum drips out your ass it’ll soak into the pouch.

Funny filthy jock story.  I hooked up with a guy from BBRT who was wearing a filthy jock in his pics.  I asked him to wear it.  He comes to my hotel and strips, but he’s free balling.  I made a comment about not wearing the jock, and he said, ‘I’m wearing it!’  I thought he was crazy, but he turned over the desk chair and pulled his ass cheeks open, and there was about a 1 inch loop of leg strap hanging out his asshole.  I put that strap between my teeth and pulled the jock out, and he put it on for me.

I will never forget that hook up.

Edited by NastyRigPig
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Guest bbasslover79

Yeah. Don’t wash it, but it depends on the kind of guys you hook up with. I’ve had two hookups getting turn off when they saw me wearing my used jock. But they were not my usual kind of guy anyway. 

13 hours ago, Barebackbottomno said:

Don't wash it.  Store it in a brown paper bag otherwise it will get moldy.  This will allow it to air dry so it will be ready to wear again.

I can confirm this. When I was a horny teenage boy, I would jerk off into a pair of briefs and store it in my sock drawer. I also kept a record of how often I did this with tally marks on a small piece of stationary, and at the end of the year, I'd staple that to the briefs to say how many loads deposited. They got nice and crusty over a year. But I kept doing this until I turned 21. I took that year's pair with me to university, and so my roommate wouldn't find them by accident, I stuck a moist pair into a plastic bag and hid it in my closet. A few days later, I smelled something gross and moldy in our room. I ignored it, and after a couple weeks, I couldn't anymore. I pulled them out, and found green spots all over. It was putrid. Tossed that into the nearest dorm garbage where my homophobic neighbours found it and left it at my door with a note "You forgot these, faggot". 

Man, I hated university life. Anyway, never collected the loads like that again. Well, not in the BRIEFS, anyway. Now I collect them in a safer place. 😉

Or is it NOT safer? ☣️ 😜 

• Upvote 1