My jock: to wash or not to wash?

Spunkinmyarse

Fuck no, never, never wash it. A heavily cum-stained jock is a proud badge of honor for a cum-loving sub, and a heavily sweated n pissed jock is the same for a top. But never keep it in a plastic bag - it will go rank and moldy. Just keep it in a paper bag, remember wearing it for an hour when you're sweaty will  re-activate the stored piss, sweat n sperm and it will smell awesome again - plus you can stuff it in your sub's mouth or beg your top to stuff it in your mouth as a gag.

Edited by Bokkierob
  • Like 1

I have another sad story to add to this.

Since I started injecting steroids, I had been wearing a nice red jock over and over, soaking it with enhanced sweat and odors. It was really quite an aphrodisiac! I loved that jock. Managed to have it for about seven weeks or so.

I came home one day, took my sweaty clothes out of the bag, and must have grabbed the jock with the shorts that smelled like ass (and not in the good way), and tossed it all in the laundry. I was horrified to find the jock when I was emptying the dryer!!

I cried.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/14/2020 at 9:51 PM, NastyRigPig said:

I got this hint from a [banned word] hook up:  when you’re done whoring and are going to rest for a few hours, always turn the jock around so when the cum drips out your ass it’ll soak into the pouch.

Funny filthy jock story.  I hooked up with a guy from BBRT who was wearing a filthy jock in his pics.  I asked him to wear it.  He comes to my hotel and strips, but he’s free balling.  I made a comment about not wearing the jock, and he said, ‘I’m wearing it!’  I thought he was crazy, but he turned over the desk chair and pulled his ass cheeks open, and there was about a 1 inch loop of leg strap hanging out his asshole.  I put that strap between my teeth and pulled the jock out, and he put it on for me.

I will never forget that hook up.

Oh...I know that trick well!

47781A38-C71A-414C-BA68-F8F31032EA6B.jpeg

86D173B2-67F8-40CB-830D-B13C60D05C59.jpeg

F8061FA0-8E2C-4DD8-9C65-96C68ECFB142.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

• 1 month later...
Guest bluecollarotter
On 2/15/2020 at 7:20 AM, Pozguyinchi said:

I have both. Jocks I don’t wash and everyday jocks that I do.

Love to sniff the ones that you don't wash

Guest bluecollarotter
On 2/14/2020 at 9:20 AM, Spunkinmyarse said:

So, I’m fresh back from my first proper sex vacation to that European gay winter mecca of choice: Gran Canaria.

Mostly I whored myself in cruise bars and sex clubs, where apart from one naked event, I wore a jock.  I like to think this gives out the message that my cock is off limits but my arse is up for grabs.

Anyway, as any good cumdump will know, after a few fucks some of the semen deposited will start to leak out and collect in the bottom part of the jock, soaking into the fabric.  In fact, just how wet it gets down there can be a good indicator of how many loads have been taken.

I don’t know what my load count was over the five nights I was there.  I’m guessing somewhere between 60 and 80.  It’s shame my jock can’t talk- it must now contain traces of the DNA of all the men who came inside me: if only I could get it analysed, I could get a true load count!

Anyway, my question now to you guys is, should I wash it or not?  I’m tempted to keep it as a trophy and a permanent tribute to all the men who loaded me- it wasn’t expensive, I can just get another one.

Interested to see how many of you think that’s hot, and how many think: “Ewww, gross!  Get it in the washing machine right away!”

I realize the original post is nearly a year old, but congrats on a wonderful pre-pandemic weekend and I hope you never, never, never washed that jock trophy.