VIRGINITY

marktulley2000

On 2/15/2020 at 6:11 AM, atllkg said:

Around 12, all the guys in my neighborhood were 2-4 years older than me. Parents made me go camping with 4 of them every week. First time out, I was forced to suck each of their cocks and then they fucked me. After the first time I didn't want to go the next weekend but my parents made me keep going.

i'm sorry. That was fucked up.

i grew up in a religious culture that conditioned me to believe i was "broken" because of my attraction to guys and that acting on my needs/desires was "sin."  Of course, they had to come up with some sort of reasoning for their conclusions and decided that gay people are made because of bullies in their childhood, dominant mothers and passive fathers. i pretty much had all those, so it kept me trapped  i the belief i was broken for way longer than it should have. Another popular theory was being forced or raped by a guy when younger. Stuff like that can make it harder to come to a place of self acceptance and confuse one when coming into their sexuality. i hope it wasn't a huge struggle or conflict for you to accept liking guys after having been abused by them...

i 'lost' my virginity to my wife at 21, and it was the second time with her because the first time on our wedding night, i totally missed her vagina. Obviously a virgin lol. In a sense though, that was the life i'd been conditioned to live. i loved my wife, but hell, i was gay and had always been. She even knew that, well, sort of. i had stood up in church when 19 (she was there) and confessed i was sexually attracted to guys... we didn't use the word "gay" at church because we didn't think there was such a thing.  She's the only woman i was ever with sexually, but she got my first load.

At 26 i went help work on refurbishing a missionary hospital ship in San Pedro harbor, Long Beach CA.  They roomed me with one of the young missionaries, "Skip."  He didn't trick me, but He definitely seduced me. We played a silent sort of cat and mouse for about 4 hours in the berth we were roomed in together. it was a very dark room, could barely see shadows, and it took me all that time to believe i was seeing His naked body with His hard cock lying on His bunk, and then get up the courage to go over to Him. i did and He wordlessly offered me His cock, which i sucked with a lifetime of need and lust. 

i separated from my wife (only for six months, i was confused) after that and moved from CA to VA.  i went walking on the boardwalk one Sunday and a guy picked me up and took me to His place.  By that time i wanted it so bad that when we got naked on HIs bed, i straddled Him and tried to shove His cock into my ass. It was obvious to Him it was my first time and He said: "whoa, just a minute" and ran down stairs and got some Vaseline Intensive Care lotion and proceeded to fuck me, face down on my stomach. He seeded me and opened me and have been a bottom boy ever since.

First BJ was at a sex club my friends took me too after clubbing when I was 19. It was him sucking me, didn’t like it then and still don’t now. Had a few more guys jerk me and try to blow me but first time me giving oral and getting anal was the next year when my straight roommate set me up with his gay friend. The night he came to visit we all got trashed at a party and I took him up to my room was pretending I was really experienced because I was embarrassed I was still a virgin. Sucking was pretty easy but he had a huge dick and it was so fucking painful when he pushed my asshole in. I was glad when he was too drunk to stay hard in my butt and just had me suck more. Still I remember feeling so proud and happy about my sore hole when I was walking around campus the next day. This other fag who who’d been after him was jealous and made a crack about me walking funny and it felt so good to say that yeah, I did take it up the ass from that hot boy everyone was checking out.

I lost my virginity to my girlfriends mother...my girlfriend became my wife and I carried on an affair with her mom for a good 15 years afterwards and her dad never found out that his wife was being screwed by his son in law and she was swallowing my cum too. Her cocksucking skills inspired me to try sucking and I became the expert I was at sucking cock and swallowing cum.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Reeo

I was 13 and he was 54/55. No tricks needed,  i got on my knees willingly when he presented me the glorious sight of his thick veiny cock 😍  

He never uttered a word for me to start sucking his cock, he just sat back and unzipped. I just closed my eyes and leaded in, mouth wide open, "here we go i thought." He then placed a fatherly vice grip hand on the back of my head. Guided my head up and down and gave me verbal cues on how to suck him.

• 2 months later...

Don't you just love it when you get to be the first guy to suck a curious 18 year old virgin. I have done this a few times and it is amazing how quick he comes back for another blow job. And 18 year old cum is delicious. Besides they have quick recovery time and you can usually suck him 2 or 3 times before he leaves. It is great sucking a virgin for his first blow job by a man.

• Like 2

The first cock I ever sucked was when I was 13-14ish. It was the Mormon boy, Ben, down the street from me. We were the same age, and had been jerking each other off for a few years. One night in a sleepover he went down on me, the we did a 69z he rewarded me with his thick load which I swallowed down. Then he freaked out and stated to read the Book of Mormon and pray. 

The first time I fucked was a few years later. The town mattress had picked me up at my job at a coffee shop. He also was my same age, but dispute being 17 he had his own apartment. We went back to his place and played around. Dispute, Dan, being a huge bottom he topped me. I did not have the skills I have now and could not take it very long. So we flipped and my cock fit like a glove in his used hole. That was the beginning of my first fuck bud. We breed his willing hole many times throughout my 20s; never with a condom. 

• Like 3

I was sexually curious throughout school. I was obsessed with big cocks. At boarding school, there was plenty of opportunity to scope them out. I fell head over heals for my friend who was one of those kids who developed early. At 12 he had a huge, man-sized cock. Loads of hair, big balls...and he loved showing it off to me! Unf... 

In the UK, you switch from prep (junior) school, to normal boarding school at 13. Raging hormones. Dorms with four 13yo boys - I routinely caught guys jerking off, though never summoned up the courage to offer to help - i was painfully shy. In my dorm we jerked off together several times. I was obsessed with sex, most guys were and everyone talked like they'd done it...and was fucking left and right! I wanted to join the club. By watching my dorm mates, I quickly figured out how to orgasm, and though I don't remember the first time... I was immediately hooked and a few months later I shot my first load. 

In my first summer there, I got chatting to the only guy in my year I thought was legit gay (there were rumours). We talked about cocks and preferences and I hinted about what I was after. He took me back to my dorm and sucked me off before wrapping my hand around his seemingly huge cock (everyone was developing ahead of me), making me jerk him till he came all over my shirt. We could've been caught at any moment.

I was shocked, felt a bit abused. Six months later around my 14th birthday, I went to see him in his dorm in the main block. He took me to the bathroom, put me on the floor, undid my trousers and fucked me - pulling out to cum all me. I don't remember much: It was uncomfortable as hell, the floor was wet and he came really fast.

We walked to a dorm full of people staring at us - they knew exactly what was going on, and for good measure he told them what we'd just done. They didn't seem phased.

It kinda freaked me out at the time and I didn't experiment for a while after that - though I wish I did. The kid was a bit of a sociopath and we didn't hang out much before or after these encounters. I later discovered he had worked his way through a bunch of kids at the school and continued to fuck the new arrivals all the way into his final year when he was 18...

Edited by tj87
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I was 9 years old and lost my cherry to our 35yr old neighbor. I use to cut his grass and clean up his yard for Spending money one day he told me to come in before I got started, we sat on his couch, he sat really close to me and he started asking questions about if I liked girls, if I had seen a naked girl before, had I ever had or seen an erection stuff like that. Being a typical boy I was fascinated by the sex talk. The next thing I know he asked if I wanted to see a mans erection and before I could answer he 9 years old by our 35yr old neighbor. I use to cut his grass and clean up the front yard for a few $ one day he told me to come in before I started, we sat on his couch and he was asking questions about if I liked girls, if I had seen a naked girl before, had I ever seen an erection and the next thing I know he pulled his cock out from his shorts and I stared at it mesmerized by how big and hard it looked. He reached over and he put his hand on the back of my head and guided me down. I Didn’t know what I was doing but he coached me along the way then after what seemed like a long time he pulled my mouth of his cock, took me to his bedroom, pulled my shorts and underwear off, put me on his bed face down, grabbed a jar of vasoline, rubbed it all over his cock then shoved it in! I remember how much it hurt at first and he told me it would be ok and the pain would go away then he slowed down and continued to fuck me. He was right after awhile the pain went away and it started feeling good. After awhile he pulled out and had me get on top. He showed me how to hold his cock and guide it in. I remember his cock was gooey with a mix of gasoline and blood but I held it still until he could push it back inside me. He had me bounce up and down on his cock for a few more minutes before he said he was cumming. He came inside me, pulled me off and we laid in his bed for awhile talking about what happened and not to say anything to anyone which I agreed to because I did enjoy it. He fucked me once , sometimes twice a week whenever his wife was away. This Went on for 2 years until they moved. In those 2 years he taught me how to please a man! pulled his cock out from his shorts and I stared at it until he put his hand on the back of my head and guided me down. Didn’t know what I was doing but he coached me along the way then after what seemed like a long time he pulled my mouth of his cock, took me to his bedroom, pulled my shorts and underwear off, put me on his bed face down, grabbed a jar of vasoline, rubbed it all over his cock then shoved it in! I remember how much it hurt at first and he told me it would be ok ended up gagging me with my underwear  then continued to fuck me. After awhile it started feeling good he pulled out and had me get on top and had be bounce up and down on his cock for a few more minutes before he came inside me. We laid in his bed for awhile talking about what happened and not to say anything to anyone which I agreed to because I enjoyed it. He fucked me once , sometimes twice a week when his wife was away. Went on for 2 years until they moved. In those 2 years he taught me how to please a man! 

• Like 1

I was 9 years old and lost my virginity to our 35yr old neighbor. I use to cut his grass and clean up the front yard for spending money. One  day he told me to come in before I got started, we sat on his couch, he sat real close to me rubbing my back and asking questions about if I liked girls, if I had seen a naked girl before, had I ever had or seen an erection and such. Of course being 9 going on 10 I was fascinated by the sex talk. Then he asked if I wanted to see a mans hard cock and before I could answer he pulled his cock out from his shorts and I stared at it mesmerized by its size and how hard it was. I couldn’t take my eyes off it  then he put his hand on the back of my head and guided me down. I didn’t know what I was doing but he coached me along the way and guided my head gently up and down on his cock. After what seemed like a long time he pulled my mouth of his cock, took me to his bedroom, pulled my shorts and underwear off, put me on his bed face down, grabbed a jar of vasoline, rubbed it all over his cock then shoved it in! I remember how much it hurt at first and crying a little bit and he told me it would be ok and the pain would go away. He slowed down a little and continued to fuck me. He was right after awhile the pain did go away and it actually started feeling good. He fucked me gently for awhile then pulled out, laid on his back and had me get on top. He showed me how to hold his cock and help him put it inside me. I remember his cock felt gooey from the Mixture of vasoline and blood but I held it still while he lined it up and put it back inside me. Once he was all the way in he had me had me bounce up and down on his cock. I rode him for about 5 more minutes before he said he was going to cum. He held me still and came inside me. After a min or 2 he pulled me off and had me lay next to him. He kissed me and we laid in his bed for awhile talking about what happened and not to say anything to anyone which I agreed to because I really did enjoy it.
He fucked me once , sometimes twice a week whenever  his wife was away from the house. This went on for 2 years until they moved away.  In those 2 years I developed feelings for him and really missed him when they moved. He taught me many things in that 2 years especially how to please a man! 

• 1 month later...

First started sucking cock at 13, started getting fucked at 15. This guy in my neighborhood initiated both times although I wanted and needed it. We met on the basketball court and he'd bring me to his house to suck his dick for a while till he knew I was finally ready to get fucked. He was much much older in his 40s and taught me how to please a man

• Upvote 1

On 8/26/2020 at 10:47 AM, Bokkierob said:

my best friends dad took my virginity. I was 13. To be honest I offered it to him. He was a real gentleman and eased his cock into me and gave me the most memorable experience of my life.

This is great....this is how it should be....real.men showing us the joys of man on man love from young teaching us how to please a man