Colorado Springs Layover

Pumpinmyhole

I was going to be in Colorado Springs on Tuesday night, and hadn't been there in years.  A couple of days before, I went on Scruff and searched guys around where our hotel is and viewed a few profiles.  I was sent a message by a HOT super muscular guy who's profile I'd looked at.  He was gorgeous.  Super worked out, dark hair, blue eyes, hairy chest and legs, shoulder tat, light scruff on his face.  Just...wow.  He said I was very handsome and asked if I was planning on visiting soon.  I told him I'd be arriving Tuesday night and would be free late.  He said he's always up for a late night "drink", and we should get together.  I agreed and said I'd contact him Tuesday afternoon.

I messaged him late afternoon Tuesday and it took him a while to write back.  He said work had been really crap that day, he was exhausted, and not sure if he could meet up.   But Wednesday he was free after 1pm.  We were going to be checking out around 3pm on Wednesday, so I told him that was ok but he'd have to be "in and out" by about 2:15 so I could shower and get ready for work.  He said that'd be fine, he'll message me at 1pm and let me know when he was heading over.

He messaged on time, and said he'd be there at 1:30.  I reminded him that he had until 2:15.  We were both ok with a somewhat quick get together as he had a 4 day load he was eager to get rid of.  

He showed up at 1:40 wearing a suit and was just as hot as his pics.  He quickly got undressed and laid out on the bed.  My god, what an amazing body he had.    I said that I never asked if he liked to make out or not.  He told me, "sure, we can kiss a bit before you suck my dick."  So I got on top of him, kissed a bit, then I turned my attention to his dick.  He slowly got hard and he complimented my on my oral skills (I never considered oral as one of my strengths, but I've heard lately that I'm very good at it).  He stood up and told me to get on my back with my ass on the edge of the bed.  He slowly started fucking me, with just the head of his dick first (I LOVE this!), and he said he enjoyed watching my face as he fucked me.  We changed positions a few times, and he really liked it once my hole opened up and wasn't so tight. When he rolled me onto my back, he asked if I wanted his load.  I said "yes, please.  I NEED your cum".  He kept up his regular rhythm and told me "you're getting it right now".  His tempo hadn't changed, and he was fairly quiet...I actually thought maybe he didn't cum.  But as he pulled out I felt some of his load drip out and slide down my crack. A quick trip to the bathroom to clean up, and he was getting dressed.  It was 2:05 when he left. 

As soon as the door closed behind him I got on the bed and slid my fingers into  my hole, then tasted the cum that was on them.  It was a very sweet load.  I got rock hard and started to stroke my dick as I fingered my cummy hole.  I didn't have much time, so I took a hit of poppers and pushed out as much cum as I could into my hand.  I got it in my mouth just as I blew my load all over my chest.  Once I caught my breath I got in the shower, cleaned up, got dressed, and headed down for pickup.  I didn't have much of his cum left in my ass, but I loved going to work a freshly fucked slut.  If only the 3 girls on my crew knew what I'd just done.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

VERY HOT story!
As a fellow f/a, I love layover sex. Your story reminds me of a HNL layover when I had a late afternoon sex date that showed up later than he'd promised. He was so hot, that I couldn't turn him away when he finally showed up. I hated to have to keep my eye on the clock as I sucked, rimmed and then put my ass up for him. But, I had to get downstairs in time for pick up. Sadly I had to rush him along, but he finally came, I got him out, got dressed and made it to the lobby with only minutes to spare before pick up. No time for a shower. So, I'm sure I had a smell of fresh cum as it slowly dripped out my ass and soaked my briefs all night long. No one said anything to me. And I loved when I'd occasionally get a whiff of the smell of cum for the night flight back to the mainland. 
I haven't had a layover in The Springs in years. But, it can be a great place for men. The A F Academy guys can be hot. Hope you get to play with this guy again when you're back in COS. 
Enjoy!

• Upvote 1

On 2/14/2020 at 9:16 PM, travelingbi said:

VERY HOT story!
As a fellow f/a, I love layover sex. Your story reminds me of a HNL layover when I had a late afternoon sex date that showed up later than he'd promised. He was so hot, that I couldn't turn him away when he finally showed up. I hated to have to keep my eye on the clock as I sucked, rimmed and then put my ass up for him. But, I had to get downstairs in time for pick up. Sadly I had to rush him along, but he finally came, I got him out, got dressed and made it to the lobby with only minutes to spare before pick up. No time for a shower. So, I'm sure I had a smell of fresh cum as it slowly dripped out my ass and soaked my briefs all night long. No one said anything to me. And I loved when I'd occasionally get a whiff of the smell of cum for the night flight back to the mainland. 
I haven't had a layover in The Springs in years. But, it can be a great place for men. The A F Academy guys can be hot. Hope you get to play with this guy again when you're back in COS. 
Enjoy!

Glad I'm not the only slutty crew on here!  I like your story...showing up for pickup without a shower.  But glad  you got  your load.  I'm in Vegas next, going to try one of the baths there.  Hopefully I'll have a story to submit.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1