New friend , lost his virginity and was pozzed in prison

I felt partly sad and angry but ashamed to be so  turned on hearing about his time in prison. He was arrested on drug charges and spent 3 years as a literal prison bitch for his cell mate and the inmates in his section. 
I thought most of the prison rape we hear about is fantasy but he seems legit. 
Guards must know this was happening ? He claims they are in with prisoners making money on drugs and stuff? 
It just seems hard to believe-? 
Any thoughts? 

• 1 month later...
On 2/15/2020 at 4:17 PM, HairyJake said:

I felt partly sad and angry but ashamed to be so  turned on hearing about his time in prison. 
Any thoughts? 

Were you "turned on" by or because of what happened to him, or were you turned on in an envious way, like you identified with him and wished, in some way, it had been you? i can see where you might feel conflicting feelings.. sad and angry if he was hurt, but turned on because there are parts of the experience that resonate with you?

On 4/2/2020 at 12:15 PM, tallslenderguy said:

Were you "turned on" by or because of what happened to him, or were you turned on in an envious way, like you identified with him and wished, in some way, it had been you? i can see where you might feel conflicting feelings.. sad and angry if he was hurt, but turned on because there are parts of the experience that resonate with you?

I think primarily  angry that he had to endure that, and no one helped him or stopped it  but yes the little detail he gave turned me on. 

I was working in a prison in Scotland during the 80s refurbing the place and it was rampant.

We were putting a new roof on the changing rooms for the sports area and there would be guys in there fucking in full view of me.

Some of the prisoners would just stand wanking at me trying to get me to join them but there was nearly always 2 warders with me 

Managed  a couple of quick fucks in the toilets but that was about it.

The best though, was when we did the new toilet partitions and the next day there was a glory hole drilled...how the fuck did someone do that?

• Like 3

The first time I knowingly took a poz load was from a young bloke who I first met as a street prostitute at Shakespeare Grove in the old days when it was a “thing”. Good kid; apparently straight but seemed to enjoy gay sex. He and I got along pretty well; unlike most I suppose, I was always very respectful and generous. We caught up regularly and then he disappeared for a while. Months later, I got a call from him asking if we could catch up. It turned out that he’d been in jail and needed money and somewhere to stay for a while. 
I was happy to let him crash in my spare room and gave him some cash but tried to make it clear that he wasn’t expected to give me anything in return.

He told me that he’d been the prison bitch pretty much every day inside and was now HIV. During the night, he came into my bed and started making out with me. I couldn’t resist and eased him on top of me but he literally insisted he put on a condom. I let him but as we were fucking he became upset at the idea that my dick was soft and that I wasn’t enjoying myself.

As much as I kept telling him that wasn’t the case, he wouldn’t believe me. Eventually I told him that, if he wanted to see my cock go rock hard, he could take the condom off and fuck me the way I wanted him to fuck me. Like the kid who wanted to please, he did exactly that and loved the instant reaction from my cock. While he tried to pull out when he was about to cum, I kept him inside with my legs and, after that, we had no problems whatsoever on the subject.

He’s one of three blokes I know well and care for greatly who’ve been prison bitches, including my boyfriend. He was also the bitch in juvenile detention.

When I know them and can see the hurt it’s caused them, yeah it makes me angry. It seems to be common and the “there’s nothing we can do about it” attitude just shits me no end.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, breedmypiggycunt said:

The first time I knowingly took a poz load was from a young bloke who I first met as a street prostitute at Shakespeare Grove in the old days when it was a “thing”. Good kid; apparently straight but seemed to enjoy gay sex. He and I got along pretty well; unlike most I suppose, I was always very respectful and generous. We caught up regularly and then he disappeared for a while. Months later, I got a call from him asking if we could catch up. It turned out that he’d been in jail and needed money and somewhere to stay for a while. 
I was happy to let him crash in my spare room and gave him some cash but tried to make it clear that he wasn’t expected to give me anything in return.

He told me that he’d been the prison bitch pretty much every day inside and was now HIV. During the night, he came into my bed and started making out with me. I couldn’t resist and eased him on top of me but he literally insisted he put on a condom. I let him but as we were fucking he became upset at the idea that my dick was soft and that I wasn’t enjoying myself.

As much as I kept telling him that wasn’t the case, he wouldn’t believe me. Eventually I told him that, if he wanted to see my cock go rock hard, he could take the condom off and fuck me the way I wanted him to fuck me. Like the kid who wanted to please, he did exactly that and loved the instant reaction from my cock. While he tried to pull out when he was about to cum, I kept him inside with my legs and, after that, we had no problems whatsoever on the subject.

He’s one of three blokes I know well and care for greatly who’ve been prison bitches, including my boyfriend. He was also the bitch in juvenile detention.

When I know them and can see the hurt it’s caused them, yeah it makes me angry. It seems to be common and the “there’s nothing we can do about it” attitude just shits me no end.

love to meet up with you and your friend for some nice raw sex

Guest Omnivore
On 2/15/2020 at 6:17 PM, HairyJake said:

He was arrested on drug charges and spent 3 years as a literal prison bitch for his cell mate and the inmates in his section. 

What's the story?

He had gotten into drugs, and it sounds like the worst luck he got arrested with his dealer and a few other users and the judge was tough.  He had a few arrests preciously for possession so maybe that did it for him. After a few months in the county jail he had his initial trial and was put on probation unfortunately he was still an addict and wound up violating his probation and he was sent to prison.  

He said there was no way to describe prison other than being stripped of being human , that stuck with me. He said nothing in any movie or tv show can prepare anyone for what it’s like.

His cellmate raped him the second night and by the end of the week dozens of inmates on his block had either fucked him or made him suck them off.  He knows a few guards saw him being raped and did nothing. 

He didn’t go into the details of the sex. But he said It was only black inmates, in his case,   and that it was almost daily. His cellmate got him drugs fairly regularly he said and again the guards/staff  didn't seem to care.  He did say he accepted it after a few months and saw other inmates used far worse. 

5 hours ago, HairyJake said:

He had gotten into drugs, and it sounds like the worst luck he got arrested with his dealer and a few other users and the judge was tough.  He had a few arrests preciously for possession so maybe that did it for him. After a few months in the county jail he had his initial trial and was put on probation unfortunately he was still an addict and wound up violating his probation and he was sent to prison.  

He said there was no way to describe prison other than being stripped of being human , that stuck with me. He said nothing in any movie or tv show can prepare anyone for what it’s like.

His cellmate raped him the second night and by the end of the week dozens of inmates on his block had either fucked him or made him suck them off.  He knows a few guards saw him being raped and did nothing. 

He didn’t go into the details of the sex. But he said It was only black inmates, in his case,   and that it was almost daily. His cellmate got him drugs fairly regularly he said and again the guards/staff  didn't seem to care.  He did say he accepted it after a few months and saw other inmates used far worse. 

sounds quite frightening! but how old was him? I mean, the most likely to be raped are usually youngsters and boysh. If he had been bottomed before prison, it would be easier to let dicks in, otherwise could be very damaging, I reckon?

22 hours ago, kotcas said:

sounds quite frightening! but how old was him? I mean, the most likely to be raped are usually youngsters and boysh. If he had been bottomed before prison, it would be easier to let dicks in, otherwise could be very damaging, I reckon?

He had to have been in his mid twenties at the time.