My boy and I were on vacation and went to a leather bar for a few beers. We saw a few sexy guys, and a couple of old trolls around, some in gear, some not. The bartender had an acne-scarred pockmarked face and a slightly gaunt appearance. There was one guy with white chest hair and a pot belly, which looked even more round with his harness. I asked my boy if he liked doing what I asked him to do, and he said yes. He can be pretty submissive. I asked him if he’d fuck any guy in the bar that I told him to pursue. He said yes. We joked about it over the next round of beers, talking about how he loved to be dominated, loudly enough that both the potbellied man and the bartender could hear. They exchanged looks. 

By that time, my we both had to take a piss. I let him go first so I could stay and watch our coats and ordered another round of beers. The potbellied man swaggered over to me, dressed in chaps, a leather jockstrap, and his harness. He told me he liked to play with couples. I asked him to follow me to the men's room when my boy came back. I was hatching a plan. 

My boy came a few seconds later. We downed our beers quickly as the man watched. I got up to do to the bathroom and the guy followed me. My boy raised his eyebrows as he saw the man following me, knowing something was up. The man locked the bathroom door after him and we were alone. He told me to kneel. He told me he loved dominating couples and he was looking forward to breeding my boy. He pulled his jock to the side and revealed a thick stubby uncut dick and furry balls. My mouth watered. He told me to swallow his cock. I did. His cock tasted rancid. He pulled out and spun around spreading his sagging ass cheeks. ‘Eat my hole,’ he commanded. His ass was sweaty and rank. I did as I was told, excited to see him dominate my boy, and myself, actually. 

The guy scooched his ass all over my face and then pulled away. ‘You’ll do,’ was all he said as he unlocked the door and tucked his cock back into his jock. I still had to take a piss and tried to pee into the trough despite my hard-on. 

When I left the bathroom, the bartender pulled me aside and said, ‘Be careful around that guy. He’s POZ and I know you were in there with him. Hope he didn’t cum in you…’ I shook my head, ‘no,’ and headed started to head back to the barstool. ‘I know he’s POZ because he POZZED me…’ My jaw dropped but my plan was getting more detailed… The man was chatting up my boy and had three beers there. He had his hand on my boy’s inner thigh and my boy was softly caressing his furry belly. 

My boy looked a little shy, wondering if I was ok with him talking so intimately with this stranger. I bent over to whisper in his ear, ‘This man is going to breed you,’ and I licked his ear. He just moaned and the man bent forward to kiss him hard on the mouth. I asked to pay our tab and the man told the bartender that I’d be paying his too. The bartender shook his head as he gave me the total. I paid him and we made a quick exit out the backdoor into a dimly lit parking lot. We walked a few steps and the fat guy put his hand on both our shoulders, ‘Kneel,’ he ordered. Me and my boy dropped to our knees on the hard asphalt and he looked at me. ‘Tell him to suck me off. Maybe he gives better head than you.’ I looked at my boy saying, ‘you heard the man. Suck his cock.’ 

My boy fished out his thick stubby dick and swallowed it down to the root. He cradled the man's big hairy balls. I fished out my dick and started jerking off. When the man’s dick was hard and slippery with spit, he nodded to me saying, ‘It’s time. Bend him over, spread his cheeks, and get his hole wet.’ I lifted my boy to his feet and pulled down his jeans, leaned him against a brick wall. I lapped at my boy’s hole, opening it with my fingers and smearing spit inside, to lube him up for the POZ strangers thick cock. I realized that I knew he was POZ but hadn’t told my boy. This was such a turn on. 

The man shoved me out of the way and lined himself up, ready to slide into my submissive boy. ‘The nice man is going to fuck you now. Let him use you,’ I moaned into my boy’s ear. The fat man surprised me by rolling a rubber onto his cock. He winked at me. As the stranger entered him, I cradled my boy’s head in my arms. He looked up at me and grunted, ‘Anything for you…’ ‘He might have knocked you up, boy, but he’s wearing a rubber’ My boy just looked up at me with wide eyes and nodded. I knew he preferred to be fucked raw, but we weren’t in charge, and there was a POZ cock deep in his hole. 

The man grunted as he slid balls deep into my boy. I could hear his hole squelching with my spit. The man fucked my boy for a few minutes as my boy fisted his own hard cock. I knelt down and sucked my boy’s dick. I lapped at his balls and even the spot where the stranger’s cock was splitting him open as it entered him. The man held his fingers at the base of the condom and kept fucking my boy. Every time he pulled back, the rubber rolled up more and more. I kept my tongue at that spot, helping the condom ride higher and higher until it cam completely off in my mouth. I stood up and smiled at my boy, the used rubber in my teeth as the man pounded his raw POZ cock into my boy. My boy’s eyes widened. 

The man picked up his pace and I heard the back door of the bar open. I looked over and saw the bartender with a bag of trash. He just shook his head at me, but I waved him over. ‘When the fat man is done, would you like to breed my boy?’ The bartender smirked at me and nodded. 

The man started to cum, and without asking either of us, bred him deeply. He slammed into my boy and stayed deep, filling him up with POZ seed. He started to go soft quickly and pulled out. The bartender had released his own cock, longer but thinner than the fat man. He slid right into my boy who clenched his eyes and teeth and took him without and sign of approval or resistance, another raw cock that he didn’t know was toxic. 

The bartender looked so hot, his skinny hips and sagging ass swaying as he pounded my boy, about to fill him up with more nasty seed. 

The fat man pointed to his slimy soft cock and told me to clean it. I gladly did so, filling my mouth with ass juice and POZ seed. He brought his palm to my lip. ‘Spit!,’ he ordered. I did, hocking the slime ball into my hand. He spread my cheeks with his free hand shoved his cummy fingers into my ass. ‘You wanted this. Don’t lie…’ I just nodded and let him force some of his cum into me. 

The bartender picked up his pace and drilled my boy as the fat man fingered me. I shot my load on the ground as the bartender shot his POZ cum into my boy’s guts. The bartender pulled out and pulled his jeans down, removing his jockstrap. My boy was still leaning against the wall, legs spread as far as the pants at his ankles would let him. There was a thick stream of white spooge leaking out of his ass. The bartender winked at me and tossed his jockstrap to the fat man. The man grinned at me and jammed the jockstrap into my boy’s gaping hole. ‘Get dressed, and don’t show your faces around here again.’ 

The bartender headed in and the potbellied stranger walked away into the darkness. We fumbled with our clothes and headed back to the hotel. Hand in hand, my boy put his head on my shoulder. I felt conflicted. I had told him to let these men bareback him without letting him know their gifted status. ‘Babe,’ I whispered. ‘Those men… They were both POZ. Are you ok with that?’

‘They bartender told me they were both POZ while you were blowing that leather daddy in the bathroom. It is so hot that you thought I didn’t know!’ 

To be continued???

• Like 36
  • Upvote 8
  • Piggy 4

Guest Wrecked73
On 2/15/2020 at 7:46 PM, 1981virginia said:

My boy and I were on vacation and went to a leather bar for a few beers. We saw a few sexy guys, and a couple of old trolls around, some in gear, some not. The bartender had an acne-scarred pockmarked face and a slightly gaunt appearance. There was one guy with white chest hair and a pot belly, which looked even more round with his harness. I asked my boy if he liked doing what I asked him to do, and he said yes. He can be pretty submissive. I asked him if he’d fuck any guy in the bar that I told him to pursue. He said yes. We joked about it over the next round of beers, talking about how he loved to be dominated, loudly enough that both the potbellied man and the bartender could hear. They exchanged looks. 

By that time, my we both had to take a piss. I let him go first so I could stay and watch our coats and ordered another round of beers. The potbellied man swaggered over to me, dressed in chaps, a leather jockstrap, and his harness. He told me he liked to play with couples. I asked him to follow me to the men's room when my boy came back. I was hatching a plan. 

My boy came a few seconds later. We downed our beers quickly as the man watched. I got up to do to the bathroom and the guy followed me. My boy raised his eyebrows as he saw the man following me, knowing something was up. The man locked the bathroom door after him and we were alone. He told me to kneel. He told me he loved dominating couples and he was looking forward to breeding my boy. He pulled his jock to the side and revealed a thick stubby uncut dick and furry balls. My mouth watered. He told me to swallow his cock. I did. His cock tasted rancid. He pulled out and spun around spreading his sagging ass cheeks. ‘Eat my hole,’ he commanded. His ass was sweaty and rank. I did as I was told, excited to see him dominate my boy, and myself, actually. 

The guy scooched his ass all over my face and then pulled away. ‘You’ll do,’ was all he said as he unlocked the door and tucked his cock back into his jock. I still had to take a piss and tried to pee into the trough despite my hard-on. 

When I left the bathroom, the bartender pulled me aside and said, ‘Be careful around that guy. He’s POZ and I know you were in there with him. Hope he didn’t cum in you…’ I shook my head, ‘no,’ and headed started to head back to the barstool. ‘I know he’s POZ because he POZZED me…’ My jaw dropped but my plan was getting more detailed… The man was chatting up my boy and had three beers there. He had his hand on my boy’s inner thigh and my boy was softly caressing his furry belly. 

My boy looked a little shy, wondering if I was ok with him talking so intimately with this stranger. I bent over to whisper in his ear, ‘This man is going to breed you,’ and I licked his ear. He just moaned and the man bent forward to kiss him hard on the mouth. I asked to pay our tab and the man told the bartender that I’d be paying his too. The bartender shook his head as he gave me the total. I paid him and we made a quick exit out the backdoor into a dimly lit parking lot. We walked a few steps and the fat guy put his hand on both our shoulders, ‘Kneel,’ he ordered. Me and my boy dropped to our knees on the hard asphalt and he looked at me. ‘Tell him to suck me off. Maybe he gives better head than you.’ I looked at my boy saying, ‘you heard the man. Suck his cock.’ 

My boy fished out his thick stubby dick and swallowed it down to the root. He cradled the man's big hairy balls. I fished out my dick and started jerking off. When the man’s dick was hard and slippery with spit, he nodded to me saying, ‘It’s time. Bend him over, spread his cheeks, and get his hole wet.’ I lifted my boy to his feet and pulled down his jeans, leaned him against a brick wall. I lapped at my boy’s hole, opening it with my fingers and smearing spit inside, to lube him up for the POZ strangers thick cock. I realized that I knew he was POZ but hadn’t told my boy. This was such a turn on. 

The man shoved me out of the way and lined himself up, ready to slide into my submissive boy. ‘The nice man is going to fuck you now. Let him use you,’ I moaned into my boy’s ear. The fat man surprised me by rolling a rubber onto his cock. He winked at me. As the stranger entered him, I cradled my boy’s head in my arms. He looked up at me and grunted, ‘Anything for you…’ ‘He might have knocked you up, boy, but he’s wearing a rubber’ My boy just looked up at me with wide eyes and nodded. I knew he preferred to be fucked raw, but we weren’t in charge, and there was a POZ cock deep in his hole. 

The man grunted as he slid balls deep into my boy. I could hear his hole squelching with my spit. The man fucked my boy for a few minutes as my boy fisted his own hard cock. I knelt down and sucked my boy’s dick. I lapped at his balls and even the spot where the stranger’s cock was splitting him open as it entered him. The man held his fingers at the base of the condom and kept fucking my boy. Every time he pulled back, the rubber rolled up more and more. I kept my tongue at that spot, helping the condom ride higher and higher until it cam completely off in my mouth. I stood up and smiled at my boy, the used rubber in my teeth as the man pounded his raw POZ cock into my boy. My boy’s eyes widened. 

The man picked up his pace and I heard the back door of the bar open. I looked over and saw the bartender with a bag of trash. He just shook his head at me, but I waved him over. ‘When the fat man is done, would you like to breed my boy?’ The bartender smirked at me and nodded. 

The man started to cum, and without asking either of us, bred him deeply. He slammed into my boy and stayed deep, filling him up with POZ seed. He started to go soft quickly and pulled out. The bartender had released his own cock, longer but thinner than the fat man. He slid right into my boy who clenched his eyes and teeth and took him without and sign of approval or resistance, another raw cock that he didn’t know was toxic. 

The bartender looked so hot, his skinny hips and sagging ass swaying as he pounded my boy, about to fill him up with more nasty seed. 

The fat man pointed to his slimy soft cock and told me to clean it. I gladly did so, filling my mouth with ass juice and POZ seed. He brought his palm to my lip. ‘Spit!,’ he ordered. I did, hocking the slime ball into my hand. He spread my cheeks with his free hand shoved his cummy fingers into my ass. ‘You wanted this. Don’t lie…’ I just nodded and let him force some of his cum into me. 

The bartender picked up his pace and drilled my boy as the fat man fingered me. I shot my load on the ground as the bartender shot his POZ cum into my boy’s guts. The bartender pulled out and pulled his jeans down, removing his jockstrap. My boy was still leaning against the wall, legs spread as far as the pants at his ankles would let him. There was a thick stream of white spooge leaking out of his ass. The bartender winked at me and tossed his jockstrap to the fat man. The man grinned at me and jammed the jockstrap into my boy’s gaping hole. ‘Get dressed, and don’t show your faces around here again.’ 

The bartender headed in and the potbellied stranger walked away into the darkness. We fumbled with our clothes and headed back to the hotel. Hand in hand, my boy put his head on my shoulder. I felt conflicted. I had told him to let these men bareback him without letting him know their gifted status. ‘Babe,’ I whispered. ‘Those men… They were both POZ. Are you ok with that?’

‘They bartender told me they were both POZ while you were blowing that leather daddy in the bathroom. It is so hot that you thought I didn’t know!’ 

To be continued???

Yes Please!!!

Guest pozNegLust
On 2/15/2020 at 6:46 PM, 1981virginia said:

So fucking hot!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...