A false load?

Guest DetroitAnon

Guest DetroitAnon

When a top cums in me, most of the time I know it because  1) I can feel it with intense pulsations and shooting.  2) I can feel 1 or 2 gentle pulsations  3)  I feel no pulsations but can feel the load inside me.  4)  I reach back to my hole and touch the fresh load    5) the top thrusts like he is cumming even though I don’t feel it (maybe he cums very little like me)

However, there are times when the top doesn’t thrust at the end, makes no differentiating verbal sounds, suddenly slows and gently keeps fucking, softens, and pulls out, and I didn’t  feel the load.     When I’m not sure whether he came, I’ll ask if he did.  Sometimes he’ll say no. Other times yes.  

My question is do you think there are times in that scenario the top says “yes” but really didn’t cum?  Is he saying yes just so he wants me to feel he satisfied me?  

On 2/17/2020 at 11:05 AM, CumDump15 said:

My question is do you think there are times in that scenario the top says “yes” but really didn’t cum?  Is he saying yes just so he wants me to feel he satisfied me? 

I'm sure it happens but it's so difficult to know the truth because men react so different while breeding a hole and after they finish breed it. Some are silent while they're breeding a hole while other are very verbal. Right after finish breeding some may pull out and leave without saying a word while others continue fucking for a long time.

At the bathhouse whenever I've had a doubt that maybe a guy did not shoot inside my hole, maybe a small load or whatever the reason, if I see the guy is still cruising around looking for a hole, then I know he didn't cum. If I see the guy taking a shower and then leaving the bathhouse I probably got his load.

a couple of weeks ago I was on the sling at the Blackout event in my local bathhouse and a guy approached me, fucked me it looked like he had shot his load, he pulled out and left. I reached over to my hole and it was flooded with dripping cum so I knew it was true.

• Upvote 1

Once in a sex club there were 2 black guys cruising around together, about 22 and 40 years old.  The younger guy came up to me alone, I started sucking, he bent me over and fucked deep and quietly then pulled out not saying anything.  Older guy comes over, same scenario.  Both had long not too thick dicks and were comfortable fucks, not rough but deep lots of cuddling holding me in place.  Younger guy comes back 3 more times same way.  I ask him if he'll cum in me and he says he did--4 times already and he has another one.  I wasn't sure if he was being honest but hours later when I went home I suddenly felt like I had to go.  For the next half hour I kept passing  tons of cum.  I still want off thinking of how I got seeded quietly.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

In anonymous encounters, I've learned not to even ask if a guy came. More often than not, the guy will have deposited a load, but will almost reflexively answer "no" when asked - unless it's obvious as the OP mentioned. I don't know if the top says no because the question itself turns the encounter into a not-so-anonymous one. Maybe the top doesn't want to have to deal with a paranoid bottom asking health-related questions. You might not be sure you got the load sometimes, but later you often find evidence of it. Don't obsess over it. Just enjoy the raw fuck. Let's not turn this into a "I'm only interestied in taking your dick IF I am guaranteed a load". 😂 Let's give the tops a break here. They already are under enough pressure to satisfy the never-ending supply of hungry bottoms. By the way, when I do top, I cum very quietly and walk off. 

• Upvote 2

• Moderators

This definitely happens. Once in a while I do this (I admit it) when the bottom clearly really wants to be cum inside of and I know damn well that I probably can't (for whatever reason) or it would take me at least 45 minutes of huffing and puffing and wouldn't be any fun for either of us. Most times it's not that I wouldn't want to, just that the plumbing or the wiring aren't behaving. There are a variety of medications (for blood pressure, depression, and many other things) that can cause this problem. I'd rather at least fuck somebody (seeing how in-demand tops are and knowing how much I like getting fucked) than turn someone down just because I'm not sure I'll be able to cum in the end.

• Upvote 1

On 2/18/2020 at 5:35 PM, hungry_hole said:

I'm sure it happens but it's so difficult to know the truth because men react so different while breeding a hole and after they finish breed it. Some are silent while they're breeding a hole while other are very verbal. Right after finish breeding some may pull out and leave without saying a word while others continue fucking for a long time.

At the bathhouse whenever I've had a doubt that maybe a guy did not shoot inside my hole, maybe a small load or whatever the reason, if I see the guy is still cruising around looking for a hole, then I know he didn't cum. If I see the guy taking a shower and then leaving the bathhouse I probably got his load.

a couple of weeks ago I was on the sling at the Blackout event in my local bathhouse and a guy approached me, fucked me it looked like he had shot his load, he pulled out and left. I reached over to my hole and it was flooded with dripping cum so I knew it was true.

I like to cum several times. so if I load your hole, after I take a break I may be looking for more hole to breed.

I've faked an orgasm to get away from this guy I was fucking.  He was a lousy lay but I was too polite to just jump off him.  I told him I came and left.  He didn't like the idea of me barebacking him though.  I just shrugged and left.  I think this was the bathhouse in Jacksonville FL.