Loaded up in the back room Room at a Bar

Went out with some friends last night  to a local leather bar  and ended up naked and bent over a pool table while three beefy Black men in leather vests and harnesses took turns breeding me. My friends watched and let yelling at them to fuck my white slut hole and some guys watching pulled out their dicks and started beating off. I’m still finding it surreal and not sure how I feel about it all . Knowing friends saw it and me moaning and groaning and begging them to fuck me while people watched  is hard to grasp right now.

If you feel a bit awkward they saw you having sex I take it you never had sex with your friends and/or they never saw you having sex before? The fact that some started beating off tells me they found it hot. Some may have even been jealous you were the one getting those loads. Did they say anything afterwards?

Congrats!  That's very hot, and I'll bet your friends that watched are jealous that you're uninhibited enough to do that whether they admit it or not.  I have  a lot of platonic friends and a lot of fuckbuds/repeats but almost zero FWB unfortunately.  Even so, virtually all my platonic friends do know I'm a slut, and it's no secret.  I talk openly about sex - I'll say when I went to sex party a few nights ago or I'm having a 3way tomorrow night kind of thing.  Pretty much every single one of my platonic friends admits they're jealous of my sex life or they "wanna be me when they grow up" lol.  The right friends won't judge you - be yourself and embrace it.  Taking multiple loads from strangers in back rooms isn't for everyone, but even if your friends didn't join you (this time), you never know next time or what THEY do behind closed doors :)  you're just doing it out in the open (free advertising lol)

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

I have to get out more often!! Why can't I find a place like that so I can be used & filled up!!! Anyone in Denver area know of any good places to go???    IRV

Edited by Irvone
forgot to have notification of replies