A fun week in LA

Londonbear

I am just back form a week of work in LA, my hotel wasnt ideal as you needed a key card to get up to the room, and it was in DTLA which for a lot of guys might as well have been on Mars but I still took at least one load a day and across the whole week managed to take 10, there were some real highlights, the first guy who fucked me was amazing, a Rocan guy with a thick 8 was a truly outstanding fuck and a lovely guy, the local Chinese top loved a cummy hole and shot huge loads and in all I only had two disappointments, one guy who was hung like a horse, but kissed like a 1000 year old mummy and talked utter nonsense....... and a guy who despite reading my profile rolled a condom on. Still you win some, you loose some. Below are some of the pictures of the winners. Thanks LA Ill be back!

IMG_1848.jpg

IMG_1858.jpg

IMG_1861.jpg

IMG_1865.jpg

IMG_1866.jpg

IMG_1871.jpg

IMG_1878.jpg

IMG_1940.jpg

IMG_1953.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2