One more time in Phoenix

Pumpinmyhole

I was supposed to be laying over in Vegas tomorrow night, but forgot that I'd requested a trip trade a couple of weeks ago.  Late saturday night I got a text saying I was now going to be in Phoenix on Monday.  As I was scrambling to get my uniforms washed and do food prep, I reached out to a few of my fuck buds in Phoenix.  2 had plans already, but "muscles" (my newest fuck bud), was free.  And he was willing to come out to my hotel in Tempe to play (our only PHX layover hotel that's in the suburbs).  

This wasn't going to be a free for all cum fest, no open door with a gang of tops coming in to use me.  It was just the two of us flip fucking for a couple of hours.  Of course this included mutual rimming, oral, and a LOT of making out.  He's a very good kisser, loves to eat ass, and his body is amazing...the kind you want to hold onto and rub up against for extended periods of time...which I did!   I was the first to cum....I had him on his side, and I was sort of behind him, sort of on top of him kissing his ear when I blew my load.  I usually stay hard after I cum, so I continued to pump his ass while he milked my dick.  After I slid out, I got on my back and he dove into my ass.  He must have been pretty worked up because he blew his load in about 2 minutes.  Then we spooned and made out some more.

At about 10:45pm, we went out for a quick bite to eat...almost a regulation date except that we fucked first LOL.  We both agreed it was hot to be out and about with cum in our holes.  I got my schedule for March, and as of now I have 5 PHX layovers.  I also have one SLC, and have a big dicked top bud there...He's already got me on his calendar, can't wait to see  him.  I'm sure I'll see "muscles" again next month, but also hoping I can meet up with my 9" top bud too.  And maybe get in a visit or two to Flex.  

Edited by Pumpinmyhole
Format
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, hairyone said:

Sex before dinner is a civilized date! It just makes sense, too.  Thanks for sharing. 🙂

We weren't planning on dining at any time, we both mentioned we were hungry.  BUT...it was much better in this order, as I find it's hard to fuck around after you've eaten a meal.  

Hello! If you are back in Phoenix, and looking for another bottom, let me know. I’m looking for some tops !  Or if you know of some tops in the area, pass on my info. Would love to hookup with them - even if we meet up at Flex!

1 hour ago, Bmann55 said:

Hello! If you are back in Phoenix, and looking for another bottom, let me know. I’m looking for some tops !  Or if you know of some tops in the area, pass on my info. Would love to hookup with them - even if we meet up at Flex!

My steady top fuck buds in town aren't into group play...sadly. I'm casually familiar with a few other tops in town.   I'm planning on hitting up Flex by myself 1 or 2 times next month.  I met all of them on BBRT and A4A, if you're not on there you should be!