Do Older Men really want Younger Guys?

Sunovabesh

I can't speak for others, but I love younger guys. It's why living in a college town is so much fun. There is always plenty of fresh ass and dick to play with. Can't even count how many cherries I've popped over the years.

While most of my fuck buddies are older then college age, the one I hook up with the most is a college boi who I've been playing with since he got to campus.

I just wish more younger guys were into older guys. Can't count how many have "no one over 25/30/35" in their profiles. They have no clue what they're missing in not getting fucked by an experienced top or fucking an experienced bottom.

• Upvote 2

I’m 19 and get hit on all the time by older men, some I would nothing to do with and some I can’t wait till they are fucking me. 

The one who fisted for the first time is over 70 and when he is around I can get into the sling fast enough. It’s not about the age but how you act. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, BiAggieGuy said:

I can't speak for others, but I love younger guys. It's why living in a college town is so much fun. There is always plenty of fresh ass and dick to play with. Can't even count how many cherries I've popped over the years.

While most of my fuck buddies are older then college age, the one I hook up with the most is a college boi who I've been playing with since he got to campus.

I just wish more younger guys were into older guys. Can't count how many have "no one over 25/30/35" in their profiles. They have no clue what they're missing in not getting fucked by an experienced top or fucking an experienced bottom.

Which town do you live in?

On 2/24/2020 at 2:42 AM, Jessyboy said:

I’m 19 and get hit on all the time by older men, some I would nothing to do with and some I can’t wait till they are fucking me. 

The one who fisted for the first time is over 70 and when he is around I can get into the sling fast enough. It’s not about the age but how you act. 

Yep me too! I started getting hit on by a teacher when I was a freshman and now my swim coach is always trying to fuck me. They're both straight and married and I'm not even out as gay in school.

The first time I had sex was with a guy 20 years older than me who had never been with another guy. He has not been with a woman since and says sex with me is by far the best he has ever had. He couldn't get enough after that, and neither could I. lol

I am 55yo and blind.

Yes, I'd love to have sexual encounters--not a relationship--with a couple of young guys.

The perfect age would be 18-25.

I never had the opportunity to have sex with a young guy when I was young.

I'm totally vers, so would be happy with either or both ways during an encounter.

As a top, I'd most likely just fuck him once.  If he wanted to hang around a while, we could go again.

As a bottom he'd be welcome to go several rounds in me.

Any givers or takers?

The OP raised some very good points, and as others have said, you will find many of the same issues dating any age group, not just older men.

One issue, though, that can be very real is the difference in sex drive and frequency between an older and younger guy. While I’m sure this website is packed with the highly sexed and virile daddies, lots of us over 50 dudes can’t go all night, or even every other night. The spirit may be willing, but the flesh is weak, so to speak. I dated older men when I was young, and some younger men now that I’m older (truth be told, my tastes have stayed the same throughout - cute boyish men in their 30s or 40s - it’s just my age that’s changed) and there is always little age related differences that need to be sorted out.

If you can navigate the baggage, games, and other cr*p every age group indulges in, you can usually work out the age difference challenges once you’ve cleared the decks of the rest of the junk.

• Like 1

Guest tristian
On 2/26/2020 at 1:56 PM, pnwboy said:

Yep me too! I started getting hit on by a teacher when I was a freshman and now my swim coach is always trying to fuck me. They're both straight and married and I'm not even out as gay in school.

how often does your swim coach bang you? does daddy approve?