slutting it out (4 fucks, 3 loads)

craigsterdic

I'd been too busy to hook up for two months, but the urge was building. I spent half of last week with a dildo in my ass, hitting poppers and imagining I was getting fucked. Of course it only made me hornier.

Yesterday I arranged to hook up with a hot guy. He was supposed to show at 5pm but got delayed. All right, I thought, I was all cleaned up, doing nothing but waiting. Might as well get fucked. Luckily some guy on grindr was looking for a quick anon scene. I gave him my address, and he was here in less than ten minutes. I buzzed him up while completely naked, except for a blindfold. He fucked my mouth until his cock got hard (it felt thick -- probably 7.5"?), and then pushed himself into my waiting hole. Five minutes later, I was leaking his load. 

Hot guy still hadn't shown up. Luckily some other guy on grindr was looking for a fuck. I gave him my address, and he, too, was here in less than ten minutes. This time it wasn't anon, which may be why the fuck was actually a lot more intense -- he was definitely smaller in the size department, but pounded me like he wanted to crush me into the bed. Also choked me with his big biceps as he was breeding me. Loved it.

Hot guy still didn't show up, but I got two loads in the meantime, so I guess that wasn't so bad.

Unfortunately, I was still horny the next day. I still hadn't gotten that nirvana experience -- i.e., a huge cock plowing me for a seemingly endless duration, fucking my second ring as if it were my cuntlips. So I got onto grindr again. Found a local guy with a big dick. We used condoms, and it was a good fuck, but too quick. So an hour later, I was back on grindr. This time I hit the jackpot. Young black stud. Probably 8.5" or 9", and as thick as my wrist. I was loose enough for him to slide in without any pain, but my god, the spots he hit as he entered. I was spinning with pleasure. He pounded me as only he could -- deliberately, with movements smooth as milk, knowing he was in total control, taking his time and deciding when to fuck all the way in and remind me who was my man. He came after half an hour of intense fucking, and I thought that was it -- I sucked his cock clean like a good bitch, but he was still hard. So we went at it again for another hour before I couldn't take anymore. Rarely happens that I can't handle it before the top flags. What a stud. He hit my spots good. Thank god for hung longlasting tops who know how to fuck the brains out of bottoms like me!

• Like 16
  • Upvote 9