Do you ever wish you had a smaller cock?

Barebackpiggy

I have a pretty thick 7". I cannot count the times vers guys, who I think are interested in fucking me, telling me they want to get fucked after seeing my cock pic. Even though my profiles say I am a bottom only.

Armycock2.jpg

• Like 7

Guest Phillyphucker25

Sometimes I wish I had a smaller dick. I had more than a few guys turn me down because of how big it is, and fucked guys who couldn't take it. Sometimes it infuriating.

1 hour ago, Phillyphucker25 said:

Sometimes I wish I had a smaller dick. I had more than a few guys turn me down because of how big it is, and fucked guys who couldn't take it. Sometimes it infuriating.

Being very sexually active and pretty much all bottom, I’ve come across my share (some would say unfair share 😎) of really hung Tops like you who get blue balled and/or infuriated by guys that say they can take it yet can’t. I’m very much in touch with my hole and guys of all sizes do enjoy it. I’ve learned how to really open up when presented with a huge cock that challenge other bottoms so...fortunately for hole deprived Tops like you...I can—and do—take it. Some years ago, I even wrote on this site about an experience I had at Burning Man taking what is truly a freak of nature cock. Since then, I’ve taken it a few times more. I’d love to show you how I can take it and give it up to you if and when you’re ever in Palm Springs, bud 🍆💦

On 2/23/2020 at 9:48 AM, CuriousDallas said:

I’m not super hung (8 inches hard, average thickness, uncut) but a little bigger than average but I’ve had quite a few guys intimidated about taking me or say no on account of my size. That’s cool as I like to bottom and will take their cocks but it pisses me off they won’t take my cock. Worse are guys who get me worked up and I start fucking them and they ask me to stop because it hurts. I’ve gotten good at jacking and then skidding just the tip in to cum and usually wind up doing that with those guys but it just isn’t the same as I love being in balls deep when I cum. When I started fucking I usually bottoms as so many of my buds hadn’t taken a very big dick and I was pretty much the biggest cock amongst the buds I played with. Life might be easier if I was 7” but I can’t complain.

Stuff it down my throat. 

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Phillyphucker25 said:

I'm sorry you have had these experiences. I would love to make your cock feel good and give it a warm, wet place to unload. 

• Like 1

I am average, 7" and not too thick or thin but I wish I had a smaller cock. That's one of my biggest turn one about being in chastity is how small my little dick is when I take it off. I get off on being laughed at for having such a small useless dick.

On 3/15/2020 at 2:36 AM, NLbear said:

I have a pretty thick 7". I cannot count the times vers guys, who I think are interested in fucking me, telling me they want to get fucked after seeing my cock pic. Even though my profiles say I am a bottom only.

Armycock2.jpg

That looks super thick! At least the tops get to watch a big thick one while fucking you. 

• Like 2

Guest Descartes70817

My cock is a little longer than average and a good bit thicker than average, so while experienced bottoms have no problem with it and tell me it feels really good some less experienced guys have complained that I stretch them too much. There aren't many things I can think of that are worse that some guy begging me to stop just when I'm getting into my stride, so I've learned to ignore them and continue to my own satisfaction.

On 3/15/2020 at 3:26 PM, Phillyphucker25 said:

I so can relate man. That was me all through my teens and early 20's. I got rejected a lot because of my size or laughed at because some guys thought I was a freak. Was even told by one of my girlfriend that my dick was only good for loose whores. I've learn to own it but hasn't been all a bed or roses. It may sounds like it's nothing, but I think we all have our own cross to bear especially dealing with body image and self esteem. So becareful thinking the grass is greener on the other side it rarely is.

• Like 5

Love my big dick and made it even bigger with my 00guauge pa too.  Yes had rejections in my teens especially as it was too big and very frustrating when fucking and chasing guys around saying i was too big.  Big breakthrough was a hung hot Daddy when I was about 21 who made sure I recognised the importance of giving up my hole and making sure i could accomodate big hung guys....best advice ever...no guy's cock is too big;))

I just find I need to be more patient when opening up and fucking a guy.....a wide open gaping hole is hot as is a tight hole which opens up and becomes sloppy;)

• Like 2

• Moderators

Mine's 8x6 (actually more like 7.5x5.5 except when I'm super excited and it goes to full mast), and most guys seem to think I'm "very hung". I've certainly seen quite a few bigger ones, but it's well above average. It's a really nice size for sex, and guys seem to enjoy it a lot.

I'm nothing like a strict bottom, but I enjoy bottoming very much and really don't want to top all the time. So it's really annoying that a lot of supposedly versatile guys just want to bottom when they meet it. Especially if they're oral, not anal, or if they think it's too big to take anally, because it's not super sensitive and oral topping doesn't usually get me off.

The other time it's a drawback is when it won't stay really hard - that happens quite a bit with tighter bottoms or if I'm not that into a guy for whatever reason, or sometimes just because my various meds are causing issues. If it were smaller, I think it would be less trouble that way, but the way it is, I generally can't get back into a guy if it's not good and hard.

So, some good, some bad. My only regret is that I wish I'd realized at a younger age that it was above average and that many guys are attracted by that. In my 20s I had no clue.

• Like 3