Airport Hotels - Do You Use Them?

ErosWired

Bottoms who hotel host, and Tops who whore out - When choosing a hotel for a room, do you consider hotels/motels close to airports? Do you prefer them or not? Do you think they provide more traffic? I’m wondering if what you gain in traveling guys you might lose in local traffic, but I could be completely wrong. What’s been your experience?

I have fucked and loaded many, many cart tarts at airport hotels , its a lovely anon scene and they are always great and very dirty fucks - always raw no questions.

The short blond mincy ones get me so hot

Coffee , Tea or Me ? seems to be their mantra 

55 minutes ago, Davidc said:

I have fucked and loaded many, many cart tarts at airport hotels , its a lovely anon scene and they are always great and very dirty fucks - always raw no questions.

The short blond mincy ones get me so hot

Coffee , Tea or Me ? seems to be their mantra 

Ah. I hadn’t considered the possibility of competition from off-duty flight attendants. That could be a net negative. From your post it sounds like you’re a Top,  and if your experience is that you can always find one or more of these ready and waiting in a hotel close to an airport, that suggests the need there is already covered.

Flight attendant here.  Some airport hotels will charge for parking, for guests and for travelers looking for a cheaper rate than the airport long term lots.  I've had trouble getting guys over to my room if they have to pay.  But if you're in an area with a lot of airport hotels, there's usually a horny business traveler close by wanting to get off.  Also, key access elevators can be a cock block for many.  Downtown, weekday, during the day, horny office workers have given me the most loads.  Evenings downtown don't get me a lot.  

Guest FinalDL2021

I work at the Airport (SFO) and there are alot of great Motels in that area, and its become very convenient for me to line up Anon hook-ups at these motels. 😈