What makes you go bareback?

On 3/27/2022 at 12:34 AM, BBArchangel said:

The intimacy. Even with strangers I find a genuine sense of the Intimate with a man when he’s fucking me. It’s not Love or falling in love. It doesn’t necessarily involve words of speaking. It’s the sense that, for however long it lasts, ten minutes or an hour or a night, you’re sharing something special and intense with someone. A condom is a barricade to that sense of intimacy. For me, anyway.

Very interesting and moving to read. I thought of something similar while I was chatting here last night and browsing around here on BZ I stumbled over your moving post.

The moment we are inside of each other is a magical moment when the world is standing still, time becomes endless, space becomes a world where only you and your fuckmate ever exist and and the sexual act becomes a small magical world within the real world. In that moment it really doesn’t matter anymore who you are, who the guy is you are having intercourse with. In such a moment we can forget who we are, who we have been before and what we are going to be tomorrow. We are just allowed to be the primal primitive driven beings that we are. In such a moment I love to be someone else’s hook up, lover, husband, boyfriend, brother in arms, best friend… Various levels that we can feel for each other throughout the whole time from the beginning of penetration, the first kiss, until we shoot our loads inside of each other. I may not see him again, but all the dimensions of those impressions, familiar or new, will remain.

and we can share so much of this without even mentioning a single word. Without even knowing each other's name necessarily, ... a wink, a nasty smile, and within a second you know you can share a world with him for a moment. Fuck, hell... I felt it even fucking mates in dark steam rooms, even without having seen their faces... I felt their devotion, their craving responded to mine. What you cannot see with your eyes, your dick can make you feel it being inside of someone else. Your fuckmate feels your devotion feeling your semen inside of him, even if he doesn't see your face.

It's a kind of magic that is destroyed the moment you have to do the "technical paperwork" in agreeing to use condoms, putting them on, having a hard time with putting them on, the constant feeling of a foreign object still distancing the fuck mates, while a fuck is supposed to unify for the sake of inseminating.. and the condom slipping off, or the constant concern if it'd slip off... well: a hot encounter is definitely everything else but this crap.

... in the worst case ending up in forgoing the fuck completely and agreeing on doing something else or giving up the fuck before it has even started...

The focus on the actual magic is completely lost from why we're actually doing all of this ...

Like the famous story where some village people found a source of healing water, and started to worship it, attracting more and more visitors, building a massive building around it for worship, making a pop cultural hype out of it with intense marketing and money making, without realizing the source has dried out already long ago.

In my younger (naiver) years, I thought there was a special understanding between gay men in general. That was far from reality, especially with committed condom users judging others without having a notion of the connection as I mentioned above. What I have mentioned above, I have only felt with fellow barebackers... we gift each other so much non verbally... maybe even without realizing it...  the connection that needs no words and doesn't force you into words by going through the how-to's of condom use... We just see, we feel, we cum...

Edited by Baretop4ever
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 4

7 hours ago, hntnhole said:

I think this is a great way to put words to the ineffable question.  Fucking raw is still fucking, but it can be so much more, and with whoever you happen to run into in a bar, backroom, whatever.  Raw is natural, no barriers, nothing phony, just men connecting with that which unites them in a very strong bond.  We need not know each other, we don't even have to see each other.  We mate with our brothers - over and over and over again, without needing more that that magical, very Spiritual connection - we affirm each other's self-hood, we uphold, validate each other's deepest nature.  We share that crucial part of ourselves with each other, giving what the other guy needs, taking what we need from him. Wanton Breeding is the definition of Freedom.

If that's not Spirituality made manifest, it's close enough for me.

That's a definition of spirituality for me... hats off to beautifully putting in words, what is so tough to express ...!!

And regarding rubbers... they are like institutions framing and limiting something spiritual that's supposed to be wild and free...

Edited by Baretop4ever
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Baretop4ever said:

In such a moment I love to be someone else’s hook up, lover, husband, boyfriend, brother in arms, best friend…

You really "get it" .... That's one of the best descriptions of why we Breed each other I've read ... 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BiCurious100 said:

For me, simply because condoms full stop are the biggest turn off....  especially when they insist on checking fequently that the condom is still in place.

Best to go raw and enjoy 😜

100% agree. Bareback everytime

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I’ve been almost exclusively barebacking for about 9 years now. I can’t remember the reason why or when exactly I started doing it with random hook ups but I wouldn’t change a thing. In the beginning I was almost exclusively top so knew the risk was significantly reduced. That being said when I have taken risks as a bottom (such as taken random guy’s loads whilst not on prep) those are the absolute hottest experiences. I also now refuse to meet anyone unless they bareback. I have a lot of respect for those guys who do still use condoms but it’s definitely not for me.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

I can't even remember the year I started barebacking...
I too hate condoms... as a bottom I go limp anyway, but on the top I hate the taste on a cock of rubber...
I get automatically self lubricated so all I need is a bit of spit and in it goes... After that the cum is a super lubrication...
Further I love to be the super slut of the sauna or party... It can't be kink enough... The sleazier the better...
And I can never have enough cum inside...
If I don't feel the cum leaking out my hole, it means the top did not come or I haven't had enough yet...
Being used as a cumdump by a large group of gays, verbal and slightly abusive with my body, slamming one or two cocks inside of me... roughly manhandling me for the next top to whore me out is a total high for me... and no drugs needed... Kink gangbang and bareback sex is all the drug I need.

• Like 2

On 4/15/2022 at 3:19 AM, Baretop4ever said:

The intimacy. Even with strangers I find a genuine sense of the Intimate with a man when he’s fucking me. It’s not Love or falling in love. It doesn’t necessarily involve words of speaking. It’s the sense that, for however long it lasts, ten minutes or an hour or a night, you’re sharing something special and intense with someone.

^ is simply a different, and very well conceived way of saying the same thing I've gone on about - calling it "the connection" achieved occasionally.  It's very real, and every guy can participate if he opens his mind to it.  Somebody in Germany ROCKS !!!

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

After years of safe only bottoming, I took a random unplanned load from a local bi guy and my world was upended. It felt leagues better than sex with a condom and that feeling of my cummy hole leaking as I walked back to my car was burned into my brain. It felt so wrong it felt great.

I rarely get hard bottoming but in the moment a guy is unloading in my hole I get rock hard. I still take safe cock but I actively seek out raw cock now, and never bring up condoms myself.

• Like 4

For me, back when I thought I was a top, I'd put on a rubber and immediately go soft.  So, bareback.

Then I realized I was just far better suited for life as a fuck hole, and came to love the feeling of loads be shot deep in my guts and slowly coating my insides!

• Like 2