What makes you go bareback?

On 11/19/2023 at 6:30 PM, Londonbbboi said:

Swapping out bodily fluids is the whole point of sex. I love the knowledge we’re unprotected, trying to get as close and connected to each other as humanly possible. The cum I’ve made in my balls is part of me, my essence, and to have that skin on skin feeling, and to move those fluids directly from my body into another man’s. It’s intoxicating thinking my dna is swimming around in him.

Damn....That is one of the hottest descriptions I've ever read.....The mechanics of arousal are so intriguing to me and the fact that it becomes so consuming that we have no control over. When orgasm finally occurs it is only right that we let our fluids flow into the object of our desire 

• Like 3

I was taught very early that insemination is how males truly bond.  That a real man always inseminates his conquests.  Sex has to be bare, or it's not worth the effort.  The first time I was fucked was the first time I was bred, and the feeling was incredible, it was like nothing I had or could have imagined.  I ached to feel like that again.  I felt different, that feeling was so strong, I worried that other people could tell that it happened.  That just looking at me, they'd know what had been done to me, and maybe who had done it.  That probably would have been very bad news for both of us, but after a while, I just didn't care.  I ached to be pumped full of cum again.

The first time I fucked, when it was over, I looked down at my conquest and knew that a piece of me was inside him forever.  That he'd carry my mark for the rest of his life.  It was an incredible rush.  It felt so right!

For a year or so after college, I "played safe" and used condoms for most encounters.  It was profoundly unsatisfying.  Fortunately, I met someone who set me straight, and I've never done that again.  Sex has to be bare, or I'm not doing it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The first time I was ever fucked, there was never a question about condoms. As he was fucking me, which I was in ecstasy about, he asked me where I wanted him to cum. I had no hesitation of saying in me.  It made me feel like  a slut and I loved it. No one has cum in me since, they have either used condoms or  the last one was unable to cum due to health issues. 

• Thanks 1

I am married to a woman for a long time, but when i was getting older was more and more lusting for sex with men. So i started cruising and sucking dicks and after a while the first man pulled me around and started pushing his dick in my whole and after 2-3 slow pushes he started fucking me until he shot his first load in my pussy. It was such a great feeling when he shot his cum up my ass and the risk of getting it made me even more horny.  I was never asking for condoms and i never will ask. I am a real cumdump now and i like to cruise wherever i am and i never refuse a load.

• Like 1

Great posts here. I want to add the special pleasure of carrying the guy’s load. I love it when I pull pants on and go out from my place or his, knowing it’s still up there. Sometimes it turns me on so much I have to quickly find another top who will agree to put a load on top of the one already there. So I understand where cum dump bottoms come from

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Besides the obvious, Tate raw feels better and more natural, I have a difficult time wearing condoms. My cock gets thicker towards the base, so they have to fit tight. If a condom feels comfortable, it won’t stay on. If it stays on, it doesn’t feel comfortable. I have on a few occasions used a female condom, but they don’t stay in the hole. They end up being a bag on my cock; not pleasant. So all things considered, I don’t wrap my “Johnson”. I have had guys fuck me both ways. The idea of a guy cuming in me outweighed the risk. I enjoyed knowing his cum was in me and even played with his cum long after he breed me. With females, the idea of breeding her and the pregnancy risk was another motivation. 

• Upvote 1