What makes you go bareback?

Because I am a cumslut and the top deserves to cum anywhere he wants.  And it is the hottest thing in the world to know a top filled me with his DNA.  Even the slightest break in my fuck hole lining allows their DNA into my bloodstream. Over 1000 guys have barebacked me and every load I take makes me feel more and more submissive as a cumslut whore.

It has nothing to do with how the cock feels for me, although getting ripped apart by a massive cock also degrades me and makes me feel like a whore... But mainly its the feeling that a guys seed is inside me.

When I first started having sex, condoms were the rule and the norm. It was only when a top turned rough, pinned me down, and growled that I was gonna be fucking bred that I first felt how amazing it was to be fucked raw. I had never felt a cock inside me without a rubber, and I realized how amazing it felt!

• Like 1

I love cock , the taste of men , their scent , sweat, cum- I don’t want something covering that up and I love the warm feeling of their load shooting in me. 

Guest Phillyphucker25

For me, fucking bare is as natural as breathing. It feels better opposed to safe sex, more intimate with the right guy, and most importantly, I love feeling when my dick starts to swell and then I flood a bottom ass.

I wanted to be more promiscuous and tops clearly preferred barebacking.  Condoms make sex worse for them and tops are at less risk of catching STDs anyway so it just felt dumb to expect them to care. And honestly, I can’t tell much difference in how it feels to my hole but once I started barebacking, I was amazed at how I could have so much control over guys by doing things like giving little clenches and pulls with my sphincter that they would’ve barely even felt with a condom on.

• Like 2

It gives me a total rush, knowing I'm accepting another, totally unknown dude's RAW COCK deep inside me, his throbbing manhood casually oozing precum, and then blasting his pulsing squirts of DNA in me. My ass clenches up and I milk the last pulses of jizz out of him and expect to get good YELP reviews if those were given to sluts in the local circles! The thought of some stranger's musky seed being absorbed by me,  enjoying every moment of it, fearless and willful, and with my ass cum-hungry, the total package of emotions gives me an electrifying rush, an un-explainable 'tingling'. 

FINALLY, I have become a genuine member of the brotherhood. Another notch on my belt! The more I'm being seen taking several dicks from random guys at sex-parties, the mare it excites me. Knowing that the word is out that I'm a TOTAL SLUT! No more Mister 'Nice Guy'. Take a number, and I'll take your load! 

• Like 6
  • Piggy 1

Sex without a condom is a much more intens feeling.  I'd go so for as to say that there's just no comparison between the difference sensations.

I'd rather just wank off than put on a condom when fucking. Getting fucked BareBack is truly much better as well, really feeling the raw cock entering my hole. It's all about connecting and our bodies communicating naturally. The exchange of bodily fluids (cum, spit, etc.) is giving something to the guys I have sex with, it's the feeling of sharing our physical selves.

Once I excepted the risk of getting HIV and other STD's the risky part even got to be a turn-on.

No boundaries to what we gift and share.

Bareback forever and keep breeding mates. 

While I may not be a cumslut yet (working on it) I do know that my purpose, and that of my hole is to accept the cocks of Alpha Tops who have a natural manimal need to breed.  I consider it my duty to receive their gift and serve as the chalice for their Sacred Seed.  Hail Priapus.  Oink!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, HardOneLA said:

While I may not be a cumslut yet (working on it) I do know that my purpose, and that of my hole is to accept the cocks of Alpha Tops who have a natural manimal need to breed.  I consider it my duty to receive their gift and serve as the chalice for their Sacred Seed.  Hail Priapus.  Oink!

But versatiles have more fun.  😈