What makes you go bareback?

I love the feel of real skin but mostly I really love the feel of a cock swelling just before they cum and most of the time I feel the cum going in me.  Then I love the feel of the cum running out of my hole especially if I stand and it runs down the inside of my legs. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I don’t feel anything top or bottom with a condom. 

When bottoming I must feel the top’s dick throb when busting a big load inside me. Impossible to feel with a condom on!

When topping ... I can’t cum with a condom on. I feel nothing! 

It’s the feeling of skin, on skin. Fucking feels better, getting fucked feels better. Swapping loads, and fluids. Tasting ass and cum and not latex. No break in the flow of hooking up by stopping to wrap up. And I just don’t like condoms at all, just tired of all of it. 
My first fuck was bare and was using condoms after that like all the good obedient guys. 10 years of that and then I met this older man, undetectable, we started hooking up regularly and he convinced me to fuck bare after a couple of times, not long after that I was taking his loads bare too. I’m not going back to condoms. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

my top fucker say to , you are a bottom , and i fuck all bottom only raw. he take me hard and wild, my fist barefuck. poppers make me to slut , i want feel it.
My Fucker say : take my load............ my hole was open , he filled me with his DNA . he makes me to a bareback bottom .............

Guest Guylover13

It’s gotta be bareback. It’s all about cum for me. I love the liquid coursing across my tongue and I love the breathing and heaving as cum shoots inside me. My first topping was bareback and that night made me a gay fag. I changed from women to men the moment I shot my sperm inside that guy. A couple years later, my first ass fucking was bare through a gloryhole in Zion, Illinois. My most recent fuck, a toxic guy from Mpls roughed my ass and shot twice. He pricked his cock with a needle and put his blood in my hole. Then he came once more in my mouth.  Blood and cum, bare and hard is fucking awesome! 

First time I got fucked was w/ a rubber.  Next time was with a older dom I met on craigslist, we didn't discuss me getting fucked raw, I didn't tell him I had only been fucked 2x w/ a rubber.  When I showed up he told me he was gonna fuck me like the bitch I was, seconds b4 he slid into me raw and eventually nutted in me.  I was kinda stunned he just took and owned my hole, but more turned on he made me his bitch, been cumdump ever since 

• Like 3

• 6 months later...
Guest CumLvr80

I often INTEND to use protection. I really never plan to go bare from the jump. Especially not with someone new. But, man, sometimes I just get so hot from the action that I end up begging for it if he’s doing what I like or responding to what I’m doing for him. However, if he just takes what he wants raw, there’s really not much I can do about that. 

I was only with a few women, but fortunately they preferred it natural, so I planted my seed. Once I started bottoming for men, I insisted on condoms. I prefer to bottom on my back so I can look into my tops eyes and see the pleasure on his face as he fucks me and orgasms.  One time I was on all fours and was stealthed. I found the empty condom on the floor and realized what happened. From that point on I was hooked. Just getting fucked is not enough, I have to feel his load inside me and carry it around until fully absorbed, or I'm not satisfied. Then, when I became a chaser, the risk just made it that much hotter!

• Thanks 1

• 8 months later...
On 2/21/2020 at 8:09 PM, BB4fking said:

I started barebacking occasionally because guys I wanted to fuck me asked to go raw and sometimes because actually while fucking guys would slip the condom off and I was too far gone to actually want to stop. However my actual decision to bareback full time was prompted by a hot guy who I’d hooked up with refusing to meet a second time unless I agreed to go raw. Once I’d made that deliberate decision- rather than the spontaneous horny heat of the moment ones - there was no going back.

It was sort of the same for me as well. I don't feel quit as inhibited now, in what I now refer to as my 2nd time on Down-Low. Maybe it was because I thought I was headed for a divorce, and didn't care, or I am at an age, where I could handle the consequences a lot better.  

I’m still not necessarily a bare-or-not-at-all top. I mean, I’ll totally respect the request or wishes of a bottom who wants me to use a condom. The way I look at it, there’s plenty of opportunities for a change of mind, regardless how much prompting I end up doing. And, I meet enough bare bottoms to level things out anyway. If a bottom wants me to wear a condom, it’s no big deal. I always have ones who are the opposite from that an email or text away if I want. And, hell, it’s not as if the bottoms at the baths are mentioning anything about condoms. They know what they’re there for.