Giving and Getting loads at Steamworks

Last weekend I hit up Vancouver Steamworks. Within the first few minutes I ended following this shorter middle eastern hairy bear with very little English back to his room. I was planning to top but he didn’t bottom so with a little physical convincing I let him fuck me, no talk of condoms or status and occasional hits of poppers. After he flooded my hole, we napped together and I headed back out for more.

Any top knows that once you take that first load, even when you plan otherwise, it awakens in you something that wants more.

Sauntered around for a bit and found a white muscle dad who ate the cum out my hole and added his own to the mix.

He and I took turns on a twink watching, the twink came early but I kept pounding till I got off in his ass.

One last trip over to the public swing for another couples loads and by the end I was left dripping as I headed to the shower!

Fun and productive and cumfilled visit! Hopefully checking out Steamworks in Seattle this weekend