Fucked for the first time - at the gym

rawTOP

• Administrators

After a tough workout at the gym, I went into the locker room to check out the action. There were many guys in various states of undress. Some were naked, but there were men in Calvin Klein boxerbriefs, jockeys, and jockstraps. I love the sight of these almost naked men. When I see a man fully dressed, I always try to imagine what he's wearing underneath. You see, I've always had a thing for underwear (especially jockstraps). A man in a worn and well used jockstrap really gets my juices flowing. There's something about sucking a man through the cotton of his jock that's a turn on for me.

One guy was tall and very good looking. He was wearing a blue jockstrap, which barely contained his big package. Turning towards his locker, gave me an unencumbered view of his tight buns, perfectly framed by the straps of his jock. I felt my dick respond, making me tent the front of my running shorts. Before he could see me watching him, my gaze was averted to an equally appealing dude.

Naked, the stud had black hair, and a mustache. He was also very hairy. The hair on his chest swirled down to form a beautiful bush, on which nested the largest uncut dick that I'd ever seen. Reaching for a small, white Speedo, I was taking bets as to whether, or not, he would be able to conceal his crotch. I looked in amazement as he stuffed himself into the small pouch! Once he did, I marveled at the basket that he was showing. Seeing my burgeoning basket, the man smiled at me and stroked the front of his suit.

Before I could react, someone bumped into my back. I turned and saw a young guy, about 22, dressed in Levi's, with a yellow tank top. Opening the locker next to mine, I watched him strip off the tank top. His muscular arms were outdone by his perfectly chiseled chest. The large pecs and "six pack" abs, made me yearn to see more.

Unbuttoning his jeans, he lowered them until I saw his toned and muscular legs. A body builder, I thought. He removed his watch, and the gold chain around his neck. The only piece of jewelry that remained was his wedding ring. Damn, I thought, why are all the studs I find married? Folding his jeans, he placed them in the locker. There he stood, completely naked. Evidently, he had muscles everywhere, as I stared at his dick. It was as perfect as the rest of him! Even flaccid, it was huge. At least 5 inches long, and very thick. He bent over into his gym bag, giving me a perfect view of his bubble butt. I saw him take out a crisp, white jock. When he got it on, I was staring at the man of my dreams! Slipping into a tight pair of gym shorts did nothing to hide his massive basket. I watched, as he put his hand down his shorts, squeezed a few times and, then, rearranged it. He went off to his workout, leaving me with an erection that wouldn't quit.

When I slipped into my brief swim trunks, I could feel all the men staring at my hard-on. After successfully jamming my dick into my grey Speedo, I headed for the steam room. I thought this would take care of my stiff dick. The steam clouded my view of the room, so I used the walls to guide me to an empty spot. I found a spot on the second ledge. As I hoisted myself into position, I raked my body over a dude on the first level. In an effort to help me up, I felt his strong hands on the front of my suit. Feeling my erection, he cupped my dick. The feeling was electric. After a few more sensual gropes. I took my seat, immediately above the man.

Once on the ledge, my eyes became accustomed to the steam. I saw two men wearing Speedos, like mine, and three others naked, with towels draped across their crotches. The blonde man who helped me up, sat naked, slowly stroking his own dick. I also noticed that two of the other men, were stroking their dicks beneath their towels. Boy, if I came here to control my hard-on, I was certainly in the wrong place!

I was about to start fondling myself, when the door opened. Through the haze of steam, I saw that it was the guy wearing the blue jock. He stood in the middle of the room, looking around. When he saw me, he moved over to sit beside me. Even through the steam, I could tell his was looking at me. A moment later, he took my hand and placed it on his crotch. Squeezing it lightly, I could feel him getting hard. His moans told me that I way pleasing him. The blue jock tented to the point of bursting. The cloth rose to expose his balls. I rubbed them until he shifted his position, Bracing his back on the wall next to us, his knees came up, inviting me for a closer inspection.

With my head between his knees, I lapped the sweat from his sac. He moaned louder this time, pulling the pouch away from his, equally sweaty, dick. My lips moved to capture the smell of his man-sweat. Licking it slowly, the guy grabbed my head, and I felt the tip of his dick enter my mouth. The blonde beneath us stroked my dick through my Speedos. I grunted as I felt his hand freeing my erection. Stroking both of our hard-ons. I noticed another man joining in and sucking on the blondes stiff prod. Soon, we were surrounded by the other men in the steam room. I felt hands everywhere. My back and legs were treated to gentle caresses from all sides. The man in the blue jock also had his share of hands, as they rubbed his nipples, arms, and belly. He was breathing heavy, and groaning at all the attention being paid to him. I could hear the other men beating off.

The steam room orgy was cut short when the door opened. I raised my head off of the dick I had been sucking, as the other men scrambled back to their places. From my vantage point, I could see that is was the muscle stud that I'd been lusting after in the locker room. He had doffed his gym shorts, and untied his hair. It flowed around his shoulders, making him look like a Greek God. He stood in the center of the room, giving me another chance to feast on his beauty. He sat next to two of the men who had been a part of our little group. One man was stroking his own hard dick, while the other one reached over to fondle Mr. Muscle. Pushing away the hands, the man walked away. Scoping out a familiar face, he recognized me, and joined me on my perch. "I was at the gym just to work out. That other stuff in the steam room was totally uncalled for! "I was taking some steam to relax my overworked muscles."

"I'm a great masseur." I said. "You want me to work out some of those kinks?" He relaxed, and let me begin. His beefy arms were first. Kneading them, with the proper amount of pressure, had the man moaning with delight. Both shoulders were next. My massage became more sensual. I let my hands stray from his shoulders, to brush across his pecs, This feeling caused him to emit a satisfied moan. My hands played on his rock, hard chest. He groaned, quietly. Running my fingers across his nipples, I could feel them getting as hard as his pecs. My hands moved lower, kneading his abs. His tight muscles relaxed to my touch. Spreading out my fingers, I rubbed his stomach, and waist.

Groaning with pleasure, he scooted his back closer to me. My Speedo came in contact with his perfect butt. I was afraid, that when he felt my hard-on, he'd move away as he did with the others. Instead, he nuzzled closer, and I felt him rubbing himself into my groin.

I don't know if it was the steam, but I was getting awfully hot in that room! Hearing the anonymous sounds of other men, grunting and groaning, had it's effect on the Greek God sitting against me. My wary fingers made their way to the front of his jock. I felt his dick trapped inside the pouch of the strap. I snuck my fingers under the pouch, and his downy soft balls were churning away, making the stuff that he, regularly, gave to his wife.

"Man, that feels great!" he said. At the same time, his hands reached behind him, and lowered the waistband of my suit until my dick sprang forth, finding its resting place between my partners solid asscheeks. Raising his hips, he soon had my dick slipping and sliding between his tight buns.

At the same time, I had started stroking the front of his jock. Neither of us had said anything. My hands were too busy stroking his cock, and he was giving my dick a ride between his cheeks. I moaned when I felt some of his pre-cum soak his pouch. Turning him to face me, I continued to stroke him. His dick got rock hard. and began to empty his load inside the jockstrap. "AAAWWWW!" he moaned. The other sounds in the room, made his final grunt almost imperceptible. as he humped my hands, as they worked on his dick. I felt the cotton of his pouch become saturated with his ejaculate.

The blonde sitting below us tried to get involved by stroking us with his hands. My partner, however, pushed his hands away, so that we could concentrate of each other. He pulled my Speedo up over my dick, and rubbed furiously. Now I know how guys feel as I'm rubbing them through their underwear! After a few, quick stroke, my suit was filled with my hot, steamy load Laying back, our eyes finally met, and I could see a big ‘thank you' in his eyes.

He left, obviously, to find a shower. Me, I just lay there, until I disappeared in the steam. After a few minutes, I felt the need for a shower, myself. Padding down the hall with my towel, I heard one of the showers still running. Walking into the showers, I saw the man from my earlier encounter. Naked, he was rinsing off his cum-stained jock. His prick, though not hard, still lived up to the man of my dreams. Taking the shower next to him, I said "What went on in the steam room was pretty hot, wasn't it?"

"I'll say, he replied. "You know, I've never done anything like that before! I guess it was just the heat of the moment. It was obvious that everyone was enjoying themselves, judging from the sounds round us. You know, making it with another guy has always been a fantasy of mine."

"Well you certainly rose to the challenge" I said, soaping up the front of my Speedo. I had stains to rinse off, too. "I can't remember when I've had a more exciting time at the gym!"

"I think it's going to get better" he said. "You know, that suit should be rinsed off to avoid any embarrassing stains" as he took over scrubbing the front of my suit. The combination of seeing him naked, plus what he was doing to me, was getting my dick hard again. If he didn't stop what he was doing, there would be another stain to clean up. As if he was reading my mind, he said "Hey, I took my jock off to rinse it out, so why don't you slip out of your suit?" I did so, immediately. We both stood naked, letting the spray of warm water cascade over our bodies. With my suit in his hands, he lovingly cleaned, and rinsed, it off. What a sight! Draping my suit on the shower pipe, he soaped up my crotch. "You've got to be clean all over." Clean, and hard, I thought, as his hands caused my dick to lengthen even more. I also noticed this his cock was on the rise as swell. Grabbing the soap, I lathered up his crotch. "Aaww, man, you've got such a nice touch," he said. as he increased the speed on my cock. Soon, both of us has ball-busting erections.

"Maybe we should continue this someplace a little more private." We rinsed off. He grabbed his jock, and my suit. Wrapping our towels around ourselves, he followed me. "The sauna is closed for repairs. Why don't we go in there?" The sign on the glass door read CLOSED FOR RENOVATION. We walked in to the darkened room and sat on a bench behind a high pile of wood panels that were going to be installed. Away from prying eyes. I said "Well, you can't get more private than this." I reached over to caress his crotch. I could feel him through his towel. "Well, well" I said, feeling his cock respond. "It feels like you'll be ready to go again, soon." Reaching under his towel, I wrapped my hand around his rising dick.

Groaning, he said "I think you're right. You know, I thought this was going to be a one time experience for me, but after what happened earlier, I want to do more!" With that, he yanked off my towel, and handed me his jock. "Here, put this on." I shimmied into the wet jock. It was so cool, remembering that he had been wearing it when the came, and it gave me an instant hard-on. "Does it feel good?"

"Hell, yeah" I said, as he started stroking my dick. "It feels wonderful!" Kneeling between his legs, I parted his towel. "I want to make love to your beautiful body." Gently, I pulled on the towel, moving him closer to the edge of the bench. "Get ready. because what I'm going to do with you will be something you'll always remember." Parting his legs, I began to lick and suck on his balls. Then, lifting his balls, I spread the cheeks of his ass, and blew my hot breath around his hole.

"Mmmmm, yeah, dude. That feels so good!" When my tongue connected with his hole, he yelped. "Aaahhh, yeah, man!" He shuddered when he felt my tongue invading his impossibly tight hole. His legs wrapped around my head, as he forced more of his ass onto my tongue. Putting his legs against the walls, I sucked and rimmed him, until his moans got so loud, that I was afraid they would be heard throughout the gym. "Aaawww, lick it! Suck it!" he yelled. He braced his back with his hands, allowing me to keep up my rim job, I grabbed for his hard cock, and stroked him. "You've got be on fire!" he gasped, luxuriating in all of the sensations I was causing. "Ooohhhh, man, stop it! Stop it, or I'll shoot again!" My mouth left his ass, and his legs slid off the wall. His cock was already so hard that I released it to prolong his orgasm.

Sitting up, he mashed his mouth on my lips in a deep, sensuous kiss. I'd never expected him to react like that. "Ohh, yeah, kiss me, you muscle stud! Kiss me harder" I said, burying my tongue into his mouth. He sucked on it, as his hands roamed across my back. "Uunnhh" I groaned, as his fingers grabbed and twisted my nipples. "Do it to me. Pinch my pecs, man. Squeeze ‘em tight! Aaawwww, yeahhh!" His mouth traveled down my body, and he sucked and bit both of my nipples. I was trembling, and my cock was threatening to rip through the pouch of his jock. Standing him up, I rubbed our crotches together.

"Yes," he cried, as our bodies ground together. "More! I'm so turned on by you right now. Suck me, lick me. Do whatever you want!" He was begging me for it, now. He wanted me, and I wanted it all! "Love me, baby." he growled, as his hands cupped the cheeks of my ass. He was consumed by his lust. Kissing me fiercely, his fingers began to probe my ass pucker. "I want you, dude! I want to do everything!"

Grabbing my nylon Speedo, he attempted to put it on. He couldn't get it over his rock, hard asscheeks, only managing to pull the front up over his hard-on. Though he managed to contain his steely rod, his balls wouldn't fit, and they hung down between his legs. "Oh, baby, yes" I grinned at the sight before me. "It's like trying to put a cork back into a bottle of Dom Perignon." Pulling him down to the floor, I got us into a 69 position. He licked my legs outside his jock. "Mmmmm, lick me. Use that hot tongue of yours, stud! My body is all yours, man. Do whatever feels good to you!" His mouth sucked the entire jock that I was wearing. My lust was uncontrollable. I sucked and licked the balls that wouldn't fit his entire crotch.

"I need another taste of your gorgeous ass!" Since my Speedo covered only half of him, it was for my fingers to part his cheeks. Bending slightly, I pulled his ass over my face.

"Aaawww, yeah" he groaned, as my tongue delved deeper into his waiting hole. "Damn. that feels abso-fucking-lutely wonderful!" he panted, as he grabbed my cock beneath the jock. Sucking the tip through the pouch, soon gave way to pulling out my cock, and licking and sucking all over my sensitive cock. "This is what I want! I need to suck on your bare cock, as it slides in and out of my mouth!" For a novice cocksucker, he knew just the right buttons to push. As much as I wanted to, I resisted ramming my whole length down his throat. I wanted him to take it as his own speed, and it certainly paid off. Each bob of his head drew my cock deeper into his mouth. Soon I felt his lips in my pubic patch.

"Aaaaawwww, yeah, baby! You've got all of me inside you!" His primal instincts took over and, soon, he was fucking my face like a pro. I sucked the rim of his hole, introducing one of my fingers. His groaning told me that one finger wasn't enough would not be enough to satisfy his new-found desire. That's when I added a second.

"Do it, man! Slip those fingers night up my ass!" I moved farther up his straining, and very tight, virgin ass. That's it, dude. Ream me out with those fucking fingers!" Knocking his prostate, caused him to shiver. "UUUUUHHH, fuck! Hit it again" he yelled, twisting his ass onto my fingers. The second time, caused a copious amount of pre-cum to dribble out of his cock, staining my Speedo, which became useless as a covering for his stiff poker. "Keep it up, man. What you're doing to me now is driving me up the wall!

Pulling my prick from his hungry mouth, prompting me to say "I think you're ready for the next step of your initiation." Yanking my Speedo from his body, I Shoved it into his open mouth. "Here. Chew on this, while I get you ready to experience a fuck that you'll never forget!" Moaning, he sucked on the nylon, while my tongue went back to work on his ass.

His ass was slick, and sweaty. My mouth clamped down on his hungry hole. "Oh, y-yes!" he muffled, with my suit in his mouth. My tongue slid back into his hole. Spitting out my Speedo, he yelled "Sweet fuck, push it in deeper!" I was happy to oblige. The deeper I went. the louder he screamed. "Mmmmmm. aauuuggghhhh, shit! You've got me hotter than I've ever been before" he grunted. I put my trunks back into his mouth.

I stretched his hole, and inserted three fingers. His grunts were telling me that he was enjoying what I was doing. Wiggling my fingers up his ass, brought more grunts and groans from my Greek God. "That's it, my muscle stud. I want you so hot, that you'll be begging for my cock!" Moving my head to his chest, my mouth clamped down on one of his sensitive nipples. Biting down hard, he gasped, as my fingers connected with his prostate. He was moaning, and trembling. Releasing my hold on his tit, my mouth went to his face. Kissing and licking his face, he spat my nylon gag from his mouth. Kissing me full on the mouth, I felt his tongue ram down my throat. I broke the very wet, and passionate kiss. "Damn, it looks like you're almost ready for the next step."

He was panting and grunting, as he tossed his body to and fro. "Yes, oh yes! Hurry. I don't think I can take much more!" I knew he was ready, but I had to hear the words from his own mouth. My three fingers were fucking his ass in deep and steady strokes His cock was sending out a steady stream of pre-cum. I knew that if I touched it, his cum would blast out of his swelling cock. After another minute of my extreme torture, I finally heard the words that I'd been waiting for. "I can't take it anymore! Fuck me!! Fuck my ass! Aaawww, man, fuck my ass!" That's all I needed to hear. Shoving my Speedo gag, once again, in his mouth, I raised his legs, and teased his hole with my cock. "Fuck, don't tease me, fuck me! Ram your big cock inside me!" My teasing ended, and I shoved the tip of my cock past his sphincter muscles. Tensing, for just a moment, I heard his guttural cries of "YESSSSS! Y-YESSS!"

Shoving more of my cock into his ass, I felt his muscles relaxing. "My big dick is reaming out your hole." When I felt my balls brush against his ass, I knew that I had managed to get all of my cock, deep into his ass. That's when I started pulling back and pushing forward a slow, and gentle, fuck. "I'm fucking your ass, stud. Do you like my dick up your ass?" He nodded, and his grunting and groaning told me that he was enjoying his first fuck. "You want it harder?" Another nod. "You want it faster?" He grabbed my hips, pulling me in and out of his steamy fuck hole. All the while. he was chewing, and sucking, on my Speedo. My cock, feeling the heat, and pressure, from his asshole, was ready to explode. I saw that his cock was still as hard as a rock. "I hate to cum alone" I said, as I grabbed his throbbing penis.

When I scraped his prostate again, combined with my stroking of his cock, he let out a high pitched scream, that even my suit could not squelch. "MMMMM, UNGHH, UNGHHH, UUNNGGGHHHH! OOOOHHHH!!!" His load blasted from the tip of his cock with such force, that it sprayed all the way to my face! The feel of his hot cream on my cheeks, made me fuck him even faster. His hands were on my asscheeks, urging me deeper. The contractions of his ass muscles, caused by the sheer force of his orgasm, sent me over the edge.

"F-FUCK, YEAHHH!" I screamed. "TAKE IT UP YOUR ASS, MAN! FEEL ME COATING YOUR INSIDES! UUUUUHHHMMMMMMM, FUCK!" Slamming into him one, last time, I fell on top of him. Withdrawing his gag, our lips met in the most wonderful, passionate, kiss.

Untangling ourselves, we managed to put on our respective jocks and Speedos. Opening the sauna door a crack to see if the coast was clear, he kissed me one last time. "You were so right about promising me something that I'll never forget." We hugged and went our separate ways.

• Upvote 2

• 4 years later...