Cameraman

• 2 months later...

Allister served his master with great devotion. He worshipped His better then all his other followers. The master was pleased. In fact he was about to give him the highest honor. He was going to introduce Allister to his own MASTER. MASTER is the High God and he is over even Allister's master. Master announced that they will soon receive a visitor who will be treated with the utmost respect. Allister worked hard to make sure everything was ready while being available to get fucked by whenever Master wanted it. The night before the arrival Master took Allister aside and told him what was really going on. "My servant, I am going to confess something to you. First, starting now, you will no longer call me Master. You may call me brother. You see I am no longer going to be over you. I am giving you to the real MASTER. Because you served me so well he will make you a special warlock like myself. He will give you power. You must be tested first. He is going to take you and breed you. Then you need to commit an act of sexual abomination that pleases HIM. If you fail this then you will be killed and your soul under torment. If you succeed then your reward in the pit will be great. I know you are ready. Go to your chambers and rest until tomorrow. Stay there until HE comes for you." Allister did as he was commanded.

The next day Allister was in his mediation when his door opened. A man, no that is not right, a being entered that was so perfect in his body that Allister knew he needed to worship at once. He spoke, not in a voice but in spirit. "You are Allister." It was not a question." Stand up." He did as commanded. "You are going to have a chance of becoming a warlock in my service today. You have received the virus I created from your former master which you have shared. Now I heal you." With a wave of his hand Allister felt a change happen to him. His body had changed back to before he had his first poz load inside him. "I healed you so I could bless you myself. I have the original virus in me and when I give it it overtakes you like nothing else. What you had was severely diluted compared to what you are about to receive. Now lie on the bed NOW!"

Allister could not believe it. Not only had his body been cleared of the virus but his hole was like it had never been fucked before. What clothes he had on seemed to burn away without his skin being harmed. The MASTER used some kind of magic to elevate his newly revirgined ass into the air. MASTER took out his own dick. It was massive. Longer and thicker than he thought was possible. Master rubbed a little spit on his dick and then forced it into Allister's ass. It tore Allister open. Like someone was pulling his legs apart. The pain was both unbearable and welcomed. His insides felt like there was iron being forced into him. After a few seconds his body seemed to conform to the invasion. He was in the perfect state of ecstasy. MASTER fucked him for hours. Allister's skim was becoming red. His nails were growing into claws and his tongue became snakelike. "My Virus filled dick is about to fill you and forever corrupt you. Do you accept?" "YES MASTER!" " Good." Allister felt a fire enter his body. He was burning from within. His whole being was now changed. MASTER finished with him and said, "You now have access to the power I will grant you for a brief period of time. You have three days to commit an act that is considered an abomination sexually." If not then this awaits." MASTER seemed to slice through the fabric of reality and opened a window into another world. There the ones who failed him were being rapped by demonic creatures among fire. While they were getting some pleasure from it they were never going to get away from it, and they wanted to. "What do you plan to do?" 

"MASTER, I have the perfect idea."

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

Allister Needed to do something so deviant that it could be called an abomination. He knew just what to do. When he embraced his new life he left his old one behind. He never spoke to his old family. He stopped caring about them. He has a mom, dad and brother. His brother's 18th birthday was yesterday. He decided to pay them a visit. Using the new power he was blessed with he created the illusion that he had his normal body and was fully clothed. He stepped outside of the compound for the first time in months. A car was waiting for him. He told his new MASTER what was going to happen and MASTER was pleased. So pleased that he made sure he had the power needed to finish the task. Allister knew he had a demonic strain of HIV in him and it had a HVL beyond anything science and medicine had scene. It was about to happen. He arrived at the house of his old life. When he got out of the car he simply went up to the door and walked in. His mom saw him first, she was excited to see him. Allister then dropped the cover and revealed his new body. Red, scaly skin, yellow eyes, snake like tongue. She was stunned. "Go away." he said to her. She grabbed her coat, went out the door and drove away. She would be back in a few hours and by then the deed would be finished. He saw his father and brother in the next room. They were also shocked to see him back and his new look. "Come with me, NOW!" They obeyed. They were in a trance. He led them to his parents bedroom. His dad and brother started to strip in front of him. They both had nice bodies. "Kiss each other like lovers." They complied. "You two are now going to be in lust with each other so much that after we are done the only ones you will fuck is you two. Unless I command it. Now on your knees and worship me." They did as commanded. They could not resist. "Good. You two are now mine forever." "Yes Master." They replied in unison. Allister waved his hands and the clothes the two were wearing burned off of them. "It is time."

Allister had his brother lie naked on his dads bed. Allister had full control over them now. "Fuck your son's asshole." His dad smiled and crawled behind his son and forced his hard dick into that ass. The brother screamed in pain and pleasure. There was no lube but it still happened. Allister came behind his dad and fucked him hard. Allister was forcing himself onto his dad and was loving it. "I am infected with a demonic HIV strand. Each time I cum, and I will be cumming multiple times, the infection will go through me into you dad then it will enter your other son." Allister smiled revealing sharp teeth. "You two will both live for this from now on. In the short time you both will have left." Allister fucked his dad hard. Soon they were in perfect rhythm. "Here comes the first load." Allister shot a hot toxic load into his dad. He could see it going through him and infecting him until it went into his brother via his dad's load. This continued for hours. Allister did not stop and he made sure that these two were infected beyond return. No treatment would work, ever. When he was done he saw that his dad and brother, now his slaves, were still kissing. His work here done he left. The car was waiting for him and was driven to a new place. MASTER was waiting. "Here is your new compound. Soon I am going to send you your own servants to infect and to worship you." With that MASTER disappeared and Allister entered the home where he would start his own abominations.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...