Splash Steam and Sauna (Toronto)

Read1

Have anyone played at Splash Steam and Sauna on Dundas Street West in Toronto? Would be interested to know your thoughts and advice about going there for an afternoon or evening romp. Thanks!

Guest pissboy777

It’s busy on Mondays. Weekdays at lunch time are busy because it’s frequented by a lot of discrete/married/bi dad types from the neighbourhood. It doesn’t have great heating so I don’t go there during the winter anymore.

On 2/23/2020 at 10:35 AM, pissboy777 said:

It’s busy on Mondays. Weekdays at lunch time are busy because it’s frequented by a lot of discrete/married/bi dad types from the neighbourhood. It doesn’t have great heating so I don’t go there during the winter anymore.

Any particular time on Mondays? 

• 1 month later...
On 2/26/2020 at 8:44 PM, ltrhornypig said:

Has anyone been to Communion party at Steamworks here in Toronto? I have never been to their parties. Also, is there any designated area for piss play as I am looking to get pissfucked.  

Been to Cumunion once in Toronto. Had a good time, then went back to steamworks a week later on a non-cumunion night and got bred by more cocks on that night. If you want a sure thing (when it comes back), try the Fukd party at Club 120.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 4/26/2020 at 8:44 PM, cumfillme said:

Been to Cumunion once in Toronto. Had a good time, then went back to steamworks a week later on a non-cumunion night and got bred by more cocks on that night. If you want a sure thing (when it comes back), try the Fukd party at Club 120.

Sadly, Club 120 is now closed for good, another business which doesn’t make it through the pandemic;(-

Not just the pandemic they had problems with. Their landlord would only give a 9 month lease and a short exit clause as they may be building a condo there. Add on their insurance went up even though there was never a claim and it all became very financially unviable