Metamorphosis

I pulled into the parking lot of the abandoned hotel. Located near what used to be the airport, back in it's day one could rent rooms by the hour for rendezvous before heading into the city. Since the airport closed, so did the hotel. It was never a 5 star place to begin with and time has only made it more seasoned. I parked out back, though I'm not sure why. Barely able to contain myself, I started to knock on the door to room #8 but it was already slightly open, so I entered and locked it behind me. 

I heard a deep, growling voice from the room say, "Bend over the bed, bitch."

By the time he said it, I was already taking off my clothes. It pays to be one step ahead. 

I felt a pair of strong, callused hands grab my hips as he shoved his cock into my hungry hole. 

I grunted loudly, then breathed through the pain. 

I didn't know his name or what he looked like - and to be honest, it doesn't really matter. Does it?

He reached under me and stroked my already hard, throbbing cock. "What are you, bitch?"

I couldn't really answer, I was to lost in lust. I couldn't think. He was so commanding, taking control of me as soon as I walked through the door! How could I not melt?!

"I...............I don't know."

He started to pound my ass harder. Deeper. Somehow, he was able to make sure I felt every inch of him. "Bullshit, bitch! What! Are! You!"

I looked within myself for a moment and realized what he wanted - for me to be honest. For the first time, to be honest about what I am. 

Slowly I looked back at him, his face still hidden in the darkness of the room. "I'm a fucking whore. A cock chasing, cum lusting whore!"

For being honest, he stroked my cock harder and faster. "You're a married man that came to a hotel room specifically to get fucked in the ass and get HIV - and trust me, you *will* get it"

I gripped onto the headboard as I started to cum. I couldn't stop it. All I could do was grunt and moan while nodding. 

He reached under me with his other hand and gripped my balls tightly. "Say it!"

Finally, I understood. "Yes! I'm a married man that came here to get ass fucked and become HIV positive!"

With that he stroked me deep and held it. I screamed it again as I came hard, my body quivering. He shoved me down into my own cum as he started to throb deep inside of me. "What do you want to be, bitch?"

As he came inside of me I found myself baring my soul. "I want to be an AIDS infected cock whore!"

It was then that I heard the high pitched click of high heels on tile and a very familiar voice. She had fiery red hair and green eyes - and a wedding ring matching mine. She knelt down next to me and smiled. "And you *will* be, Charlie, I promise you."

*To be continued* 

• Like 18
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

On 2/22/2020 at 8:17 PM, whore4poz said:

t was then that I heard the high pitched click of high heels on tile and a very familiar voice. She had fiery red hair and green eyes - and a wedding ring matching mine. She knelt down next to me and smiled. "And you *will* be, Charlie, I promise you."

Damn what a twist at the end.

My wife Karen looked me in the eyes. "The man fucking you is named Frank, by the way. I had to search long and  hard for him - no pun intended. He's got an amazing cock, or so I'm told. Little bitches like you love it. Do you like it, whore?" She asked taunting me. 

I wasn't sure what to say, so I grunted 'yes' as best I could. 

She smiled in return. "I'm going to take  you right where you're dying to go, Charlie..." She said leaving it open. 

She reached into her purse and held a spiked chastity cage in front of my eyes briefly before sliding it on me and locking it tight. Immediately the teeth in the cage started to dig into my shaft - and I liked it! 

She held the key in front of my eyes. "Now....what to do with the key, I wonder....should I lose it and keep you trapped forever or wear it myself? You tell me."

With a nod from her, Frank really started to pound my ass. He gripped TIGHTLY with both hands and shoved himself deeper into me. Slamming me. 

I was so lost in lust I couldn't answer....just look at  her. She kissed me on the cheek and looked at Frank. "Kick in the spurs, Frank - make the bitch answer!"

Frank reached under me, took my cock in his hand and stroked me using the chastity device as he fucked my asshole hard. 

I found myself screaming, "LOSE IT! PLEASE!" It was so loud, it echoed off the walls. 

Within a fraction of a second, my wife dropped the keys down a vent in the floor. I heard them ping a few times before they vanished to god knows where. 

She stood up, crossed her arms over her chest and laughed at me. "That dick has to feel amazing, whore."

All I could do was moan as I filled up my cage - spikes digging into my cock, making me harder. 

Frank, for his part, started to spank my ass. Hard. These weren't playful slaps - this was full blown punishment. I loved it. Was that wrong?

She looked down on me and shook her head. "I'm doing the world a favor by locking you up, Charlie - your dick is pathetic." At this point she knelt down and put her mouth next to my ear and whispered. "None of our kids are yours, whore...I had the man across the street from us get me pregnant."

I looked over at her and Frank drilled my ass harder. I moaned in her face. 

She continued whispering. "Your sisters and I laugh about the size of your dick quite often - it's why they snicker when they're around you. I'm not shy about telling people, Charlie."

I opened my mouth to say something and she quickly slid a dildo into it, strapping it into place before I could object. Not that I would have, mind you.

She sat down on the bed in front of me. "Here's how this is going to work, whore: First, you're moving into the old drafty barn at the far end of our property - don't worry about an explanation - I'll tell everyone I caught you getting ass raped by another man. You'll be humiliated. Scorned. Ridiculed.....and you'll love it. Any objections?" She asked as if she cared. 

I shook my head and Frank eased up on fucking my ass. I was both happy and sad. 

She reached down and squeezed my balls tightly enough that it began to hurt. Deliciously. "You'll be getting breast implants as well. That be OK, Charlie?" She asked mocking me. We both knew I didn't have a choice. 

"Good." She continued. "I'm going to whore you, Charlie - you're going to be sold to every man that wants  you. I'm taking complete control over the bank accounts. Every encounter will be video taped, so be sure put on a good show. Only when I've had enough of humiliating you - only when your ass is so worn out that you don't enjoy sex -  will I ruin you. I'll upload all the footage to every social media site on the internet. ALL of them, whore. Most will take them down but not before they've spread like a virus." She whispered in my ear. 

Far from the reaction you'd think I'd have had....I started to rock back and forth along Franks cock - driving him deeper into me with each thrust. His cock so filled me up, more than any man I've ever had and I wanted more. My cock straining against the spikes encasing it. 

She kissed me on the cheek. "I'm telling you how this is going to end, bitch. You'll have nothing when I'm done. No family. No friends. No job. No money. You'll end up a fucking lot lizard, you disgusting small dicked bitch."

With that, she slapped me on the side of the face hard and took my car keys out of my pants pocket. 

Looking at Frank she said, "Fuck him until he passes out, Frank. He can find his own way home." 

Pausing at the door ever so briefly she looked back at me and said, "I own  your ass now, Charlie. You're going to love it." before leaving the hotel room. 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 3