One before he goes and one on the trail

Guest CuriousDallas

Guest CuriousDallas

Could sleep last night and wound up hooking up with a kinda sketchy guy of 25 off Kik. He didn’t reveal a lot of details, was slender, smooth body, dark complexion for a white guy, inked, goatee and longer brown hair, piercing blue eyes and a slender 7” uncut dick. He hadn’t asked about bare or my status and as he was ready to fuck he asked for lube and condoms. I handed him the lube but said I didn’t have condoms but was cool to take him raw. He lubed up saying nothing and fucked me, cumming in me four times throughout the night. When it was my turn he took me bare, no questions and let me unload inside him. I woke up this morning to him sliding back inside me and dumping another load in me. He needed to shower before he left and asked me to join and I wound up popping another load inside him. We’d already swapped digits and he left thanking me but saying little more.

i was still wound up and it was too early for the gym so I want out for a walk/jog/run on the trail near me. As I was moving on I saw a guy walking towards me slowly. As I got closer I saw he was a younger Latino guy, probably stocky but hard to tell as he was wearing aa heavier jacket against the cold. He smiled at me as I drew nearer and I slowed as I passed him as I was curious as if he was looking or not. He realized I’d slowed and turned around to look at me and saw me looking. He smiled again and tugged at his cock through his jeans. I smiled at him and he kept tugging motioning for me to come to him. I headed over and he asked if I was looking. I said I was and he what I was into and I said I was looking to fuck and get fucked. He stuck his hand in my pants and I jumped out of my skin as his freezing cold hand touched my dick.he started stroking my cock, telling me it felt nice and he wanted to take it. He other hand grabbed my hand and led it into his jeans and I started stroking his thick hard cock. I was worried taking him back to my place as it was a mess and my sheets were all rank with lube and cum. He said he knew a place nearby that would be more private and I followed him into a maze of concrete drainage down to a place out of the wind and prying eyes.

i was quickly down on my knees sucking him thick uncut dick and I wasn’t at it long before he told me to stand up. He pulled my sweatpants down and spat a few times on my ass and I could feel that thick uncut dick enter me. He was quickly pounding me for all he was worth, saying nothing about my already loaded ass. Maybe he didn’t notice or didn’t care. Soon enough he popped his first load in me and staying in, kept at it and unloaded a second, both with satisfied but whiny groans. He pulled out and took his place against the concrete wall and I did him like he did me, spitting on his ass like the piggy bottom he is wanted and then slid in him. His ass didn’t offer a lot of resistance so I’m guessing he’d been fucked recently or gets fucked a lot. I was pretty spent from all the fucking with sketchy boy and it took longer than normal to cum, but I gave him a deep hard pounding as I got close and blasted a nice load in him. He seemed really nervous once I pulled out, looking around and quickly pulling up his jeans. He smiled at me and headed back out the way we came in with me following, saying nothing. He headed back in the direction he was going before and I resumed my jog, realizing his load and the load from sketchy boy were now both leaking out my ass and running down my balls and legs. I headed back to my place and passed Latino boy again, now sitting on a bench but clearly looking for more. Like me he realizes the trail is a great place for anon and clear he has no problems going bare with no questions. I hope I see him again on a day when I’ve got more loads to give.