If you can get only one load, do you want to get into your hole or want to swallow it?

bareback-flipflop

yep, as mostly top here, I'll agree with others

it has to be the ass

I mean bareback anal sex is the most beautiful thing and also the thing that shows what we all really are, and cum in the ass is the right place

that said, I precum generously and love pulling my dick out covered in precum and sticking it into his mouth

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Definitely want it as deep as possible in my very willing ass.        A hot load of toxic cum would be perfect lube for the next cock (or cocks) to fuck my ass.                        Of course I always suck cocks to get them hard so they can fuck me, but I do so want all their poisonous cum deep in my ass.                           And I'd love taking infected loads on a regular basis too.

• Piggy 1

Guest Descartes70817

A bottom has to be a really good cocksucker before I'll let him swallow my cum, because cumming deep inside any ass is definitely my preference.

I definitely enjoy sucking cock but when it comes to the load I want it deep in my ass too. If aguy can only cum once then in my ass. But if we are planning a weekend together then I would like to swallow one but the rest in my ass.

• Like 2

I always want the load in my ass. And after the guy leaves I pretty much always squeeze it out onto my fingers and lick them clean. Or sometimes I’ll fuck myself some more with my dildo and lick his cum off that. The point is, any load that goes in my ass usually ends up in my mouth as well. 

• Like 6