If you can get only one load, do you want to get into your hole or want to swallow it?

bareback-flipflop

I’m happy to read this answers. You didn’t make me disappointed. You are the same pigs as I am. Which is honestly not surprising. XD

However, the heaven for me would be, if a couple of studs were around me and unloaded me one after the other, while the res was cumming onto my face and into my mouth. So, both of my holes would be filled. 😉

Shoot it in my ass, then stick your cum and ass juice covered cock in my mouth I will lick it clean.
The next guy who fucks me will get his cock covered in the previous guy's cum, and I will take him ass to mouth at least two or three times before he shoots, each time tasting more of the previous guy's cum.

Rinse (with cum) and repeat.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest ChaserPup

I love having a guy cum in my ass more than in my mouth as it is (even though I will accept either way happily). I even will help clean a top off just to helps leave him happy and satisfied.