If you can get only one load, do you want to get into your hole or want to swallow it?

bareback-flipflop

9 hours ago, bitchpigbottom said:

definitely hole, then pull out and the last few drops in my mouth.

Same. I like being impregnated and walking around knowing Im carrying around my top’s babies. Even better if I’m visibly soaking up my jeans on my way home. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

this is a problem. i dont feel like we had sex unless he cumms inside me like a woman, but i would love to swallow sperm to. so i would be better off at a bath house so i can have men cumm in my mouth to

Only in the mouth after the bottom has proven he will take loads in his ass. And I’m not talking about that pull it out that mouth, spray on your face stuff. I mean, a dude says he’s cumming, and u keep sucking, or deep throat more and he puts his hand and the back of your head and makes u swallow.

• Like 1

While I prefer to take his load in my ass, I've known some tops that like to pull out of my ass to either feed my mouth or spray my face. One str8 guy in particular had a "thing" about seeing his load spray all over my face and hair. He told me that he liked doing that to the women he fucks as well. But, that most women don't let him cum on their faces or in their hair because of what it does to their makeup and hairstyle. LOL (Another reason str8 guys should fuck gay men) lol
Where ever the top wants to cum is fine with me. 

• Like 2