I'm finally doing it.

I've been struggling with bareback urges for years now. I've been thinking that I'm young, I shouldn't waste myself... I lurked Breeding Zone, almost bent over in darkrooms several times waiting for the top, but I always turned back. However, I realized that's what I crave with all my body and I've been sexually repressing myself. I got sent for a business trip to Istanbul and I thought "that's it, that's when I will be bred". I got myself a heart tattoo on my right asscheek. As a promise to myself and a gift to first top to breed me. Do you have any trips for fresh bareback bottom bitch? Because I won't be bothering with safe sex ever again.

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, rawTOP said:

The cravings aren't going to go away. Just do it and let yourself enjoy the moment…

Exactly correct there !!  The cravings will only get stronger, then once you are bred a few times, it is addicting and you will never turn back !!  Just keep your desires in mind and open up for it and enjoy the experiences !!

I agree.  I practiced safe sex for years but couple of years ago I was craving bare cocks so bad I had to go BB from then on.  I haven't regretted it one bit.

there is just nothing like a feeling a bare cock squirting it's load in you. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest BuckyB

That's hot.... once you take your first load you will want more.  I took neg guys loads for a few years before I took my first poz load.  After I took a poz load I started seeking out more poz men. Then I only wanted poz men to fuck me.  The next step was to find a poz man who could convert me.  My poz buddies helped me out there and I met up with a guy who could get the job done.  He bred me three times and a few months later I started to feel a little sick. I tested poz and called the guy who bred me to congratulate him on a successful breeding.  Never looked back. 

It was a slippery slope for me, having been safe for most of my first decade fucking around with men. Then I ventured out and took my first random and anon load while on a business trip, I immediately was hooked on the sensation and that did it for me, continued searching out more bareback tops. Was doing my best to serosort and stay neg, but that was futile. Guys aren’t honest or didn’t know their status, prep wasn’t available yet, so got pozzed somewhere along the way.  I got knocked up, but then liberated and able to fuck and take cum without any worry. I’m healthy, fit, and actually take much better care of myself now and immediately got on meds and became undetectable.  I don’t recommend going through all that if you can take prep.  The only hassle with being poz, is dealing with getting prescriptions, it can get awkward. Maybe it’s just me, but I feel eyes on me at the counter getting meds...judging me for being a cumslut and getting infected. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...

Hi there, I know I'm late to the post but I just wanted to say congrats! I remember taking my first raw dick years ago and how my body responded to it. It was magical! As a bottom when you have a mans sex organ using your ass to get off, in and out, in and out, pumping and engorging itself within you... what a feeling. kudos to you :)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

On 3/18/2020 at 7:51 PM, norcalraw said:

The only hassle with being poz, is dealing with getting prescriptions, it can get awkward. Maybe it’s just me, but I feel eyes on me at the counter getting meds...judging me for being a cumslut and getting infected. 

Naw, they’re looking at you as a recurring source of revenue. 

• Upvote 1

On ‎3‎/‎18‎/‎2020 at 8:47 PM, BuckyB said:

That's hot.... once you take your first load you will want more.  I took neg guys loads for a few years before I took my first poz load.  After I took a poz load I started seeking out more poz men. Then I only wanted poz men to fuck me.  The next step was to find a poz man who could convert me.  My poz buddies helped me out there and I met up with a guy who could get the job done.  He bred me three times and a few months later I started to feel a little sick. I tested poz and called the guy who bred me to congratulate him on a successful breeding.  Never looked back. 

That´s exactly the same road I am going now for a while ...

1. safe sex

2. bare neg loads

3. bare poz loads

4, search for conversion

5. loving to be poz and never look back

I am currently at stage 4