I'm finally doing it.

28 minutes ago, BottomsUp said:

Barebacking is so addictive, you’ll never what condoms involved again. The feeling of a guy’s cock swelling inside of you and then feeling his cum unload is quite a sensation.

I love topping bareback. I will never use condoms again. I love the feeling and being able to squirt deep inside.  I am addicted and proud of it.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

On 3/1/2020 at 2:04 AM, Bottomheart said:

Update guys, I've been bred for the first time yesterday. I'm addicted from the first time. Feeling the cum pumped in my ass was amazing, but in overall, sex is way more comfortable as a bottom.

Get on prep and take all the loads you want 

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the Prep I can fuck without anxiety. Before taking Prep I fucked bareback sometimes and just before my Prep era I began taking bareback cock regularly. I won’t forget the feeling of bareback fuck. It cannot be compared to other. I’m sure that I never want to fuck wrapped again. 

The very first time I was fucked it was bareback and I loved it. There’s something so hot about knowing you’ve got another guys cum in you. Last year I had couple of poz loads but I’m still neg so far 

• Like 2

Guest VBchaser

There’s not a day that goes by where I don’t think about a guy cumming bare in my ass. I have always hated condoms and I’ll never even ask anyone about them. 

• 2 months later...
  • Moderators

Moderator's Note: This is not the Backroom. Poz Fetish is not allowed in this section. Frank discussion of health concerns of chasing is one thing; encouraging people to chase belongs elsewhere. 

• Upvote 1