Where to stay in Atlanta?

powerbtm4u

Hey guys, I'll be visiting Atlanta in mid Apr for 6 days. I'm thinking to stay at Cheshire Inn and Red Roof Inn Buckhead on the weekends as I'll be hosting cumdump sessions ..seems like that's the two hotels to be! Just wondering where I should stay the rest of the time.. thinking somewhere in lower midtown.. is there any hotels without needing a key cards to the elavators?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/24/2020 at 7:23 AM, powerbtm4u said:

Hey guys, I'll be visiting Atlanta in mid Apr for 6 days. I'm thinking to stay at Cheshire Inn and Red Roof Inn Buckhead on the weekends as I'll be hosting cumdump sessions ..seems like that's the two hotels to be! Just wondering where I should stay the rest of the time.. thinking somewhere in lower midtown.. is there any hotels without needing a key cards to the elavators?

I hear the chesire inn. Is inn. Mmm 👹

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Looks like Red Roof is the place to be.  But some of the online reviews are pretty nasty... dirty rooms, sticky floors, sheets not changed between guests, sheets with urine on them.  I don't mind watersports but don't want to be sleeping in someone else's piss either.  

Just wondering if I really want to stay here for 3 days?  

16 minutes ago, stlbb said:

Looks like Red Roof is the place to be.  But some of the online reviews are pretty nasty... dirty rooms, sticky floors, sheets not changed between guests, sheets with urine on them.  I don't mind watersports but don't want to be sleeping in someone else's piss either.  

no.  never stay where you're going to whore your hole out - you'll want a decent place to go and recover.  just use the seedy place for hook up

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, bbpigadam2 said:

no.  never stay where you're going to whore your hole out - you'll want a decent place to go and recover.  just use the seedy place for hook up

I agree. Having a separate room is a good option.  Less chance of getting anything valuable stolen.

On 1/2/2021 at 11:03 AM, stlbb said:

While having a second hotel to actually stay in isn't a bad idea, I've stayed at that Red Roof several times (and had no clue it was such a sex hotspot lol) and have never had any issues there.

2 minutes ago, gaydude44447 said:

While having a second hotel to actually stay in isn't a bad idea, I've stayed at that Red Roof several times (and had no clue it was such a sex hotspot lol) and have never had any issues there.

Thanks for the input. If I have to get a second hotel to stay at vs. play at that was probably gonna be a dealbreaker and I just wouldn't go.

• Like 1