No more condoms.

newbiboi

Welcome to the breeding livestock club. There is no greater high than the feeling and knowledge of another male spraying his warm essence, his DNA, into you and making it a part of you forever as some of it absorbs into the tissues of your fuck hole. And then to experience that over and over and over, it never gets old.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

• 3 weeks later...

You’ll remember that day forever. And you’ll get more and more militant about it. I’ve let exactly two guys in the last year fuck me with a condom.

To put it in context, one was at a party of committed barebackers, and we went out and bought this guy condoms so he’d fuck each and every one of us, he was that hot. That is the standard needed to use a condom on me now.

The other guy I was a bit out of it and the other lads let him condom fuck me, purely so they could have a laugh and give me abuse about letting a condom in my body later.

On 3/2/2020 at 7:43 AM, drscorpio said:

It's a big step that most of us remember taking. Good for you! 

Mine is way more recent than a lot of guys here. Here I go with another long-winded story, LOL.

When my husband died, I had to clean out our place in a hurry, and get rid of all the sex stuff before his son found it. I grabbed a large box that was full of condoms he had collected over the years from Pride and IML and such events, and had stored jeremy case he ever needed them. (Not that he used them, lol.) I brought them home with me, put them in a drawer, and forgot about it. Nearly two years after his tragic death, I found the box right where I placed it. 

I looked at this and thought "All these condoms, and they are far too old to even consider using. Screw it, I'm a bugchaser now, they're toast."  And I threw them out. And I cleaned the entire drawer to make sure none escaped my purge. 

The ONLY time I will accept condoms anymore is if they are in a packet with lube packets. I'll separate them later. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I became a no-condom top on March 2018. After this sex has become so liberating. It's really unnatural to have something wrapped on your dick. Sex is meant to exchange biological information. There's nothing better than the feeling on going into a tight ass' man. I don't even like using lube either. If they need some lubrication, spit is enough. All natural.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1