Your Favorite Position

Guest DetroitAnon

Favorite Sex Position  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Which Sexual Position Gives You The Most Pleasure?

• Doggy - I’m a Top
    • Missionary - I’m a Top
    • Riding - I’m a Top
    • Doggy - I’m Verse
    • Missionary - I’m Verse
    • Riding - I’m Verse
    • Doggy - I’m a Bottom
    • Missionary - I’m a Bottom
    • Riding - I’m a Bottom

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/01/2020 at 03:05 AM

Kind of a dual answer - I love being fucked doggie style looking into the mirror in front of me watching the stud pound my hole.  But I also love ended up missionary style so we can look into each other's eyes and work tits together as he finally breeds me.  There is something so magical about watching his impending orgasm build up in his eyes and face first, and then feeling it explode into me and seed me deep.  Oink!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ConversionPerv said:

On my belly, with my legs open. Love feeling the top's weight on my back as he mounts me.

Same for me. Although my slight variation to that is, where possible, I like to have a pillow under my hips propping my ass up. That's the position I lost my virginity in, and it's been serving me well ever since.

• Like 1

Guest DetroitAnon
13 hours ago, ConversionPerv said:

On my belly, with my legs open. Love feeling the top's weight on my back as he mounts me.

Yes I forgot to add this one.  This is my 2nd favorite position for reason you mentioned.  

1 hour ago, tj87 said:

On my back, legs spread wide is preferred but I do enjoy being able to reach behind me and play with a top's balls in doggy.

Okay, so I posted this after I slept with my new neighbour this morning and it was true - but then a fuck buddy messaged and i'd been promising to catch up with him, so he came over.

He's thick and he has this long curve that really worked wonders for both of us when I was on my side. So I guess different strokes for different folks. 

Edited by tj87

I am a bottom, and missionary is my favorite.  Love having my legs pushed back, with an Alpha top on top of me staring me right in the eyes as he gets as deep as possible.  He can also put his hands where he likes.  Whether it's holding my legs back, pinning my wrists, covering my mouth, etc.  Like kissing that way too.  Doggy is my second favorite.  He can get really deep for breeding, plus I like feeling his chest on my back.  HATE riding from the top though.  Don't like having the top underneath me just laying there.