Your Favorite Position

Guest DetroitAnon

Favorite Sex Position  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Which Sexual Position Gives You The Most Pleasure?

• Doggy - I’m a Top
    • Missionary - I’m a Top
    • Riding - I’m a Top
    • Doggy - I’m Verse
    • Missionary - I’m Verse
    • Riding - I’m Verse
    • Doggy - I’m a Bottom
    • Missionary - I’m a Bottom
    • Riding - I’m a Bottom

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/01/2020 at 03:05 AM

1 hour ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

I am a bottom, and missionary is my favorite.  Love having my legs pushed back, with an Alpha top on top of me staring me right in the eyes as he gets as deep as possible.  He can also put his hands where he likes.  Whether it's holding my legs back, pinning my wrists, covering my mouth, etc.  Like kissing that way too.  Doggy is my second favorite.  He can get really deep for breeding, plus I like feeling his chest on my back.  HATE riding from the top though.  Don't like having the top underneath me just laying there.

This nails it for me, too. Being folded in half, manhandled, and cunted.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DetroitAnon

I am surprised that out of 56 votes total, riding only scored 4 total.     

I expected it come in 3rd place, but not this low.   

Until recently I have always been very straight and in control of my feelings and actions. That is until I had a surprise pnp adventure in a video booth store. 

I was offered some poppers.....first time....and inhaled them like I was a long time professional. Lol

I got so fucked up so fast that I didn't even realize I was now sucking this guys cock and really enjoying it. Then he offered to smoke me up and I wasn't prepared for how hard and how fast the effects would overcome me and my self control. 

I remember experiencing a feeling of extreme hopelessness and also becoming very submissive and impressionable. 

Anyway, fast forward to the day I partied with a guy and he purposely got me really fucked up on poppers and smoke until  just went with whatever he asked. I remember coming back down to earth from the unbelievable high from the smoke and realized that I was face down with my ass in the air and my legs spread wide and was getting fucked by the guy. 

And not just fucked but was moaning and pushing back against him and loving how he was treating me like a dirty whore and getting me to respond to his questions and telling him how much I love feeling like his dirty whore and overwhelmed with how feeling his body weight on top of me and how he was holding me from changing positions. 

Doggy style is definitely my favorite position!!!! And not just doggy but being in that position and also having another man control you and turning you into a cum craving slut willing to do anything to keep feeling his cock inside you. 

No other position has that effect on me. 

My favourie position is lying flat on my stomach, legs spread wide, with maybe a pillow or two under my groin to raise my ass. Then to have the top lying flat over the top of me, full weight, with his arm around my neck like I'm in a choke hold , his mouth near my ear making comments like "I'm gonna shoot my load right up your ass", "You're a filthy pig aren't you?"all while he drives his cock in & out of my ass. As a sub bttm I find this position to be very asserive, dominant & controlling. It's like, "You're mine. I'm gonna use you, fuck your ass & shoot my load deep inside and there is nothing you can do about it" i'm their fuck hole, cumdump, sissy boy. There to be used, to obey my dom top, to take all cocks & all loads in my ass, & there to satisfy thier needs.

• 9 months later...

There’s no one position I find the best for me. I’ve always found it quite painful getting fucked doggy no matter the cock; but I find it better for avoiding my usual premature ejaculation as I always stay limp. As I have small balls I also find a tops bigger balls can bang into mine which is uncomfortable.

I love missionary as it reinforces my beta inferiority as a top pounds me and my girly feet arch over his shoulders. But, I almost always cum prematurely, even without touching myself which then leads to the loss of libido. 

ultimately it’s a tops choice though. If he doesn’t want to see my face and just wants to ram me from behind I put up with the pain. If he enjoys making me into his bitch by pinning me down, calling me names, spitting on me and generally laughing at my whore face as I cum prematurely like a pathetic sissy faggot then I have to endure that

My preference is to be on top of my husband and ride him reverse cowgirl. I love looking down and watching his toes curl with pleasure as I ride his manhood. He absolutely doesn’t like giving me that sexual control over him. So I may only get to ride him once a year as my birthday gift. 

His choice is to pound on me missionary style with my hands over my head and tied to the headboard. This way he has full control over my body. He can go at any pace he wants, and take as long as he wants to finish up inside me. 

It depends. If it's a one on one fuck, then I love missionary because I can enjoy some tongue while I'm being dicked down. If I have two men plugging me at both ends, I love it on my hands and knees so I can properly worship the dick in my mouth while my ass is fucked. On the other hand, if I'm taking on more than two tops and need to be able to handle 3-4 dicks at once (i.e. blowjob, handjob(s), anal), I'll get on my back so I can concentrate on all tops at the same time.

• Like 1