Your Favorite Position

Guest DetroitAnon

Favorite Sex Position  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Which Sexual Position Gives You The Most Pleasure?

• Doggy - I’m a Top
    • Missionary - I’m a Top
    • Riding - I’m a Top
    • Doggy - I’m Verse
    • Missionary - I’m Verse
    • Riding - I’m Verse
    • Doggy - I’m a Bottom
    • Missionary - I’m a Bottom
    • Riding - I’m a Bottom

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/01/2020 at 03:05 AM

Depends on the situation. Doggy is awesome everywhere because I love feeling hands gripping my hips or ass as I am pounded. But I also like being bent over a counter where there is a mirror so I can see Him fucking me, which is ideal in the bathroom. In bed, I enjoy missionary so I can look Him in the face as he fucks me.

But in the end, it's all about what He wants!

• Like 3

When I'm fucking a random hookup I like to fuck doggy - men should always fuck like animals in heat - best for thrusting, hard penetration and deep breeding. Also I get to smell the sweat off the man I'm fucking. That said I often fuck my son on his back, legs wide open. He enjoys looking into my face when I'm pumping ny sperm inside him.

• Piggy 1

Doggy is best when with a sub-par top I’m not all that attracted to, but missionary is best when I’m lucky enough to land a real stud.  There’s nothing like staring at a muscular hunk’s powerful shoulders and heaving chest as he pounds your hole, or watching a handsome man’s facial expressions as he approaches his climax, and then seeing his Adam’s apple and the underside of a stubbly, angular jaw when he throws back his head in ecstasy as he cums inside you.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

It really depends on the Top’s size, penis shape, and fucking style. What ever position gets him to hit dat p-spot nice and good will do it for me, even if it means I have to take over and ride that dick like a slutty jockey on a hung stallion until my thighs are on fire.

• Like 2

Almost impossible to choose just one, but I'd say missionary if I had to choose one forever. I love watching the dude face when he unloads in my hole. My ideal sequence is to start off doggy, then switch to missionary when he cums, then ride his dick when I cum (if I didn't already come during the missionary phase, and if I did still ride him) hopefully he gets hard and ready for round two... keep riding him for a bit then have him pin me down flat on my stomach and lay on top of me till he shoots another load... I know that wasn't the real question but fuck it I'm horny

• Like 2

Doggy with my knees spread and chest down so my butt is thrust up is the best. I love how deep he can fuck me that way. 

I also love it when he pushes me forward on to my stomach and fucks on top of me. Using his feet to pry my legs apart so he can get deeper. Holding me down so he can pound me until he's satisfied. I like trying to struggle to get away knowing that he's bigger and stronger than me.

Missionary is fun too. I also like any position where I'm tied up and can't get away.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

Missionary can be pleasurable taking that intense eye contact into consideration, building upto and during my climax, but for me the winner hands down for my personal favourite position for multiple reasons has to be doggy.

In that position a pig can listen to me grunt right into his ear as I unload. I can also take a nice hard firm grip of his hips and spank his sweet round ASS cheeks too during the course of our rut. However the biggest reason of all has to be because I am able to get in MUCH deeper; it feels much more natural this way.

I guess my strong curved Dick truly was built for this exact position. To add, I am not a fan of cumming with my Dick only 80% inside, I have to be buried in balls deep, feeling the entire length of my shaft pulsate against his velvety soft, wet and warm cunt. 

• Like 4
  • Piggy 3

Probably doggy for all the reasons @6Demon6Seed6 has said, only in reverse in my case. But really I like wherever I’m put by the dom. There’s something to like about all positions.

What I do like is having a bit of discomfort introduced to the position.  So doggy my head is being shoved down into the bed, or floor, or my hair is being pulled back hard, or my neck being choked. Missionary my legs are being spread as wide as they’ll go, or pulled right back over my head, ideally by someone other than the guy with his dick in me. Or another guy is grabbing my head and turning it to the side to face fuck me.

I could go on but I think you get the idea. 

• Like 1