Your Favorite Position

Guest DetroitAnon

Favorite Sex Position  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Which Sexual Position Gives You The Most Pleasure?

• Doggy - I’m a Top
    • Missionary - I’m a Top
    • Riding - I’m a Top
    • Doggy - I’m Verse
    • Missionary - I’m Verse
    • Riding - I’m Verse
    • Doggy - I’m a Bottom
    • Missionary - I’m a Bottom
    • Riding - I’m a Bottom

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/01/2020 at 03:05 AM

1 hour ago, 6Demon6Seed6 said:

Missionary can be pleasurable taking that intense eye contact into consideration, building upto and during my climax, but for me the winner hands down for my personal favourite position for multiple reasons has to be doggy.

In that position a pig can listen to me grunt right into his ear as I unload. I can also take a nice hard firm grip of his hips and spank his sweet round ASS cheeks too during the course of our rut. However the biggest reason of all has to be because I am able to get in MUCH deeper; it feels much more natural this way.

I guess my strong curved Dick truly was built for this exact position. To add, I am not a fan of cumming with my Dick only 80% inside, I have to be buried in balls deep, feeling the entire length of my shaft pulsate against his velvety soft, wet and warm cunt. 

Perfect!

• Like 1

I like doggie a lot as a top and probably when I bottom but done little of that recently, also in doggie I can give the btm an add-on position turning away from the hole I bend over and insert cock the position can also be used to fuck bum-to-bum both top and btm in doggie position this variation also well-works the btms G-spot. Have to say missionary is enjoyable but more athletic for the top also a good G-spot working for the btm, if you have a mattress in a room corner I can from a standing position drag the btm under me into arse-up me against the walls corner, a good standing position variation on missionary and a workout for the top and the btm still gets a good slamming...

• Like 3

I’m quite submissive and that feeling is enhanced doggy. But it’s mostly for me more about what the top wants and to please him rather. I got a quite loose cunt which opens with ease when doggy and take cock, fist or both at the same time in that position. 

Definitely doggy, missionary second. Love getting bent over and fucked but if I get lucky and hookup with a hot guy, then laying on my back and seeing his body go to work is hot too.

If I had to choose though, I'd totally be down for a bend-over-pump-n-dump in a back alley or some random spot

• 2 weeks later...

Love doggy or standing doggy if at the fuck tree, ass up I love feeling my cummy hole to get guys to fuck me, I can’t see them, just that moment when you see some legs approach, stop and line up before plunging in, love the expectation and anonymous no questions 

It has to be doggy for me both as a top and a bottom.  When I bottom, I want it doggy and hard.  My favorite is to do it in front a mirror head-on so i look into the tops eyes and also sideways to see it going in and out.... but it must be hard and fast.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...