Hotel anon loads

Brianbttm

Travelling with work yesterday as I got to the hotel I opened up Grindr. Before I even got out of the car a 30 year old white guy hit me up asking if I was looking. I said yes looking to get fucked anon ass up face down bareback. He sent me a dick pic and he was about 7 in. I sent two ass pics and he said he could be there in 10 minutes. I was ass up face down with blindfold on, door propped open I heard him enter the room and undress. He got on the bed behind me rubbing my ass then grab the bottle of lube and lubed up. He slid in slow but after a minute or two started picking up the pace pounding my ass. When I heard him start to breathe heavy after about 10 minutes I told him to breed my ass and within seconds he pushed in and held it as a started cumming deep. Just before the first guy got here a 22 year old white guy message asking if I was looking and sent a dick pic. He was about 7 in. I sent one ass pic and asked if he was into bareback and he said yes and could be there in 5 minutes. While getting fucked by the first guy I got a message said he was in the parking lot. As the first guy was walking out I messaged and told him the room number and he said he was on the way up. I can hear him unbuckle and unzip his pants as he told me to slide down to the edge of the bed. He lubed up slid in and after a minute or two started to pound me pretty good and within five minutes he said I'm ready to cum and I told him to breed that fuckhole. He unleashed a pretty good load inside me as I could feel him pumping several times inside. He pulled out zipped up and left. Few minutes later I got a message from a 35 yr old athletic black guy I've hooked up with several times. he's about 8 inches nice dick. Said he was leaving work and could head right over. Before he said he loves my ass and that there's chemistry even though he's only fucked me anonymous ass up face down. I've only seen a dick pic of him. He comes in on dresses and begins to rim my ass. After a few minutes he positions behind me lubes up and slides in. He fucks me for a good 10 minutes and then pushes in and holds it as he breeds my ass. After he leaves he messages back that he hasn't cum in days. After he leaves I looked to see if I can find a 4th load before going to dinner. About 30 minutes later he messages again saying he's leaving the grocery store and wondered if I wanted a second load. I said sure. He came back and fucked my ass for about 5 minutes and then loaded my ass a second time.  Four loads in 1.5 hrs. Afterwards I showered and headed to dinner. 

• Like 20
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 3

• 2 years later...